PC takes over what we eat

D

Dim Bulb

Today it’s Keurig and the NFL. Pretty soon it’ll be breastfeeding babies. The boycotts and counter boycotts are becoming absurd. Laughable. Pretty soon no products of any kind will be PC Approved by either the left or the right. We will be reduced to eating Dunkin Donuts and drinking tap water.

Unless I’m missing a PC reason to avoid DD, which would violate the constitutional separation between state and donuts. Which the Supreme Court has confirmed, I’ve heard people say.

Soup-Nazi.jpg

No more white bread for you!

Today it’s Keurig and the NFL. Pretty soon it’ll be breastfeeding babies. The boycotts and counter boycotts are becoming absurd. Laughable. Pretty soon no products of any kind will be PC Approved by either the left or the right. We will be reduced to eating Dunkin Donuts and drinking tap water.

Unless I’m missing a PC reason to avoid DD, which would violate the constitutional separation between state and donuts. Which the Supreme Court has confirmed, I’ve heard people say.
Leftists protested Dunkin Donuts in San Diego when I lived there.

The scourge of divisiveness uses PC as an enabling tool. You gonna tell me it’s just one side?

Remember when Dunkin' Donuts pulled an ad with Rachel Ray b/c retards accused the company of being sympathetic to Islamic jihadists? I do. :lol:

Rachael+Ray+headscarf.jpg

Remember when Dunkin' Donuts pulled an ad with Rachel Ray b/c retards accused the company of being sympathetic to Islamic jihadists? I do. :lol:

Years ago there was a Burger King commercial that people called racist because Mary J. Blige sang about fried chicken. After the backlash even Blige slammed Burger King for the commercial SHE starred in. :lol:

O.K., but I think everybody can agree that is high time we oppose this systematic oppression of doughnuts through the use of waterboarding. .

Years ago there was a Burger King commercial that people called racist because Mary J. Blige sang about fried chicken. After the backlash even Blige slammed Burger King for the commercial SHE starred in. :lol:

I love when stupid shit gets people all worked up.

O.K., but I think everybody can agree that is high time we oppose this systematic oppression of doughnuts through the use of waterboarding. .
Lol. You know of course that donuts are never waterboarded under the Geneva Protocols. They are subject only one to milkboarding. Same is true of cookies. No water, just milk.

The scourge of divisiveness uses PC as an enabling tool. You gonna tell me it’s just one side?
OH.... No..... It was a bunch of NASCAR fans protesting Dunking Donuts.....my mistake.

OH.... No..... It was a bunch of NASCAR fans protesting Dunking Donuts.....my mistake.
Would you be willing to provide to me a list of the current foods/services that I should be boycotting as a good conservative? As I understand it:

Keurig (owned 10% by Coke, should I boycott them as well?)
NFL (sorry ain’t gonna happen. Maybe if I was a Browns fan I’d consider it)
Levi’s. (I’m in. I wear khakis and always preferred Lee’s.)
Kellogg’s (I’m in. I like Cheerios with my raspberries)
Oprah (gladly but that’s mostly based on insufferable smugness she displays)

What am I missing?

'PC takes over what we eat'

No...no it doesn't. Only if you ALLOW it to...

Remember while defending waterboarding, Hannity said he would be undergo the process for charity and donate the proceeds to the families of the troops? :lol:

Bloomberg already tried to outlaw public breast feeding in NY.

I'm not really concerned about people being vocal about who they boycott, in the end it's usually just noise unless you agree with the reasons.

I guess the latest is Hannity supporters boycotting Keruig because they pulled their advertising from his show. Fine by me, those k-cups are an environmental disaster.

Remember while defending waterboarding, Hannity said he would be undergo the process for charity and donate the proceeds to the families of the troops? :lol:

I think he got bogged down under the sheer weight of all those volunteering to administer the procedure.

Would you be willing to provide to me a list of the current foods/services that I should be boycotting as a good conservative? As I understand it:

What am I missing?
Probably a lot.
Seems people are getting tired of being shoved around by the left so cons are just not buying shit from leftist assholes.
We all have the option not to buy a product. The left tends to be more destructive.
Am I wrong, or are you gonna try more projection and Moral-relativism?

P.C. is a myth. What we are seeing is extortion and threats of violence by the ignorant as well as lazy neo-fascists trolling for votes from the crazies by forcing corporations (at the point of a gun?) to conform to produce certain products.

More silly stuff, to distract you from looking after the best interest's of you & your fellow working & middle class Americans.
yes there is a large group of people who are very PC about the food we eat, I eat what ever I want, and allow them to do the same.

What am I missing?
Probably a lot.
Seems people are getting tired of being shoved around by the left so cons are just not buying shit from leftist assholes.
We all have the option not to buy a product. The left tends to be more destructive.
Am I wrong, or are you gonna try more projection and Moral-relativism?
Got it. Leftists are the problem. Not the population being sheep that are easily manipulated by left and right to be outraged. Only FOX News and MSNBC and CNN benefit from this arrangement. Nobody boycotting anything benefits. But keep believing it’s only one side, that’s exactly where they want you.

Forum List

Back