Trump On His Plan To Ban Muslims: 'Not Politically Correct, But I Don't Care'

Try to clean the lint between your ears, and then reread what was posted. Why do we need to import more problems when evidence shows the majority of mass shootings are done by young white males? I suspect the majority of them are Christian - given the overall demographics of the population.
What happened to VAST majority.

It is rare to see such disingenuous, vacuous and juvenile insistence on the manipulation of statistics.

71% would be a vast majority. Let's explore the "disingenuous, vacuous and juvenile insistence on the manipulation of statistics" while we're at it and consider the following: the world population of Muslims is 1.6 billion give or take. Of that, a miniscule number are involved in terrorism or with ISIS.

Yet look at the "disingenuous, vacuous and juvenile insistence" on supporting extreme measures against them.
Involved or support? ???

I heard a lot of them support it.

They think terrorists should be glamorized.

They call them soldiers.....lions.....freedom-fighters.

Involved.

Supporting something - like say, nuking Mecca - is not the same thing as doing.
I'm willing to guess that if Trump announced he supported nuking Mecca, his RW support would continue to go up.....they are THAT insane now.

Try to clean the lint between your ears, and then reread what was posted. Why do we need to import more problems when evidence shows the majority of mass shootings are done by young white males? I suspect the majority of them are Christian - given the overall demographics of the population.

It is rare to see such disingenuous, vacuous and juvenile insistence on the manipulation of statistics.

71% would be a vast majority. Let's explore the "disingenuous, vacuous and juvenile insistence on the manipulation of statistics" while we're at it and consider the following: the world population of Muslims is 1.6 billion give or take. Of that, a miniscule number are involved in terrorism or with ISIS.

Yet look at the "disingenuous, vacuous and juvenile insistence" on supporting extreme measures against them.
Involved or support? ???

Involved.

It is not easy to "catch" tuberculosis----from a tubercular. In fact it is not easy to
contract Leprosy from a Leper------statistically ----not much chance. But lepers and tuberculars-----were denied entry to the USA-----as immigrants-----for a very long time

Well values don't do you much good when someone is trying to kill you.
Translations: Values are only for when it's easy.

It is cute when far left drones talk about values, something they have no clue about!
Now that was Ironic. The Goddess of Irony is well pleased with your offering.

Why she is overloaded with the far left drone offerings including yours!

Which means you have zero proof..
And you continue with your Ironic offerings. :clap:

Actually that would be you and the rest of the far left drones..

Still have no proof other than their religious dogma..

If that was the case then Obama would be a Nazi..

He is talking about temporarily halting muslim immigration and the left promotes FEAR TACTICS and bringing up Hitler and internment camps blah blah blah
Weird, ey?

good point-----the operative word was TEMPORARILY---------comparing him to
Adolf ---or even the leaders of shariah cesspits ----is utterly idiotic. As far as I know----during the time that the USA was engaged in world war II-----we did not accept immigrants from Japan or Germany. Right now the USA is engaged in a
war against Islamic terrorism <<<< not a diplomatic thing to write but it happens
to be true
So, Congress has declared war? When did that happen?

the war was not declared by congress---however it is a war-----active duty personnel
are considered to be in a war-------when separated from the military they are VETERANS OF WAR (being a veteran of war is not the same as simply having served in peace time)

We are in a war with Al Qaeda and affiliates. Based on the AUMF of 2001.

More propaganda being pushed by the far left!

You're the best example of conservatism on this board.

Involved or support? ???

Involved.

I'm willing to guess that if Trump announced he supported nuking Mecca, his RW support would continue to go up.....they are THAT insane now.

This from the far left drones that voted for Obama twice..

The irony goddess must love you!

Involved or support? ???

Involved.

It is not easy to "catch" tuberculosis----from a tubercular. In fact it is not easy to
contract Leprosy from a Leper------statistically ----not much chance. But lepers and tuberculars-----were denied entry to the USA-----as immigrants-----for a very long time

Are we at war with Indonesia?

Look for yourself:
Triple Entitlement and Homicidal Anger
In the Unites States, middle-class Caucasian heterosexual males in their teenage years and in middle age commit mass murder, the killing of at least three victims during a single episode at one or more closely related locations, in numbers disproportionately high relative to their share of the population

I didn't see the word Christian once. Fix your lie

This country is 71% Christian - I think it's reasonable to assume that is also likely true for most white males.

You "assume"? Fix the lie

Nothing to fix. If you think it's a lie - then disprove it.
The onus is on you. Hint: if you see East Saint Louis Memphis, DC and the like and the names are Jamal "Somebody", you probably have to mark them as non-white.

Mass Shooting Tracker

It's impossible to tell race from just names.

I doubt that's how they determined race in this study - http://jmm.sagepub.com/content/17/1/67.abstract

good point-----the operative word was TEMPORARILY---------comparing him to
Adolf ---or even the leaders of shariah cesspits ----is utterly idiotic. As far as I know----during the time that the USA was engaged in world war II-----we did not accept immigrants from Japan or Germany. Right now the USA is engaged in a
war against Islamic terrorism <<<< not a diplomatic thing to write but it happens
to be true

the war was not declared by congress---however it is a war-----active duty personnel
are considered to be in a war-------when separated from the military they are VETERANS OF WAR (being a veteran of war is not the same as simply having served in peace time)

Another false claim made by the far left to distract from the fact they are running their religious narrative with zero facts..

Involved or support? ???

Involved.

YOu are so much smarter than mudwhistle. I'll give you that. Keep posting.

Involved or support? ???

Involved.

Are we at war with Syria?

Involved or support? ???

Involved.

It is cute when the irony impaired far left drones try to make such comments!

Another false claim made by the far left to distract from the fact they are running their religious narrative with zero facts..

You're not the best example of conservatism on this board? Seriously? Who is? Who on this board is smarter than you, and better at intelligently debating the issues?

Name some names.

We're talking about mass shootings.

This was a terrorist attack. The filthy demagogue - sociopaths are climbing atop the dead to promote their anti-liberty agenda. At the same time, you seek to bring in tens of thousands more people from the heart of ISIS. Will all be terrorists? Of course not - some will though. For the demagogue party to claim that they seek to stop violence is well beyond the pale. The only thing you want to stop is civil rights. The acts of your party will increase the odds that Americans will die in a San Bernardino type attack.

What's the difference between a terrorist attack and a mass shooting?

We're talking about mass shootings.

This was a terrorist attack. The filthy demagogue - sociopaths are climbing atop the dead to promote their anti-liberty agenda. At the same time, you seek to bring in tens of thousands more people from the heart of ISIS. Will all be terrorists? Of course not - some will though. For the demagogue party to claim that they seek to stop violence is well beyond the pale. The only thing you want to stop is civil rights. The acts of your party will increase the odds that Americans will die in a San Bernardino type attack.

What's the difference between a terrorist attack and a mass shooting?

Involved or support? ???

Involved.

we are at war with Islamic terrorism------I would agree that it would be a good idea
to deny muslims from Indonesia immigration to the USA------Indonesian muslims are, in significant numbers, JOINING up with ISIS. You may not have noticed---
the US is fighting ISIS

Translations: Values are only for when it's easy.

It is cute when far left drones talk about values, something they have no clue about!
Now that was Ironic. The Goddess of Irony is well pleased with your offering.

Why she is overloaded with the far left drone offerings including yours!

Which means you have zero proof..
And you continue with your Ironic offerings. :clap:

Actually that would be you and the rest of the far left drones..

Still have no proof other than their religious dogma..

If that was the case then Obama would be a Nazi..
Nope...you RWrs own the NAZIs lock, stock, & barrel...and you want us to go down that same road.

Involved or support? ???

Involved.

It is cute when the irony impaired far left drones try to make such comments!

You're much smarter than SassyLass to. She never comes up with the volumes of brilliance that you produce.
You make her look retarded.

Forum List

Back