Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the House Circus is wasting time more worried voting about Trump tweets about Congresswomen hating America... rather than not vote on fixing the immigration crisis?

Trump should make a presidential declaration that the Odd Squad are anti-semites.

It'll officially prove Trump's point that these democrats hate our Constitution.

Election-645.jpg

He didnt tell 3 women, he said "If the people in Congress dont like it here in this country, they can go back where they come from". Now if the shoe fits, then some bitches of color sure did step into those shoes, and you know what? Most of the US citizens (illegals and liberal idiots) dont count, like President Trump that much more. I see an election just like the 1984s, can anyone say "LANDSLIDE"

you willing to wager on that 1984 landslide?
I have a couple million, are you willing to lose?

monopoly money does not count little man.

Let's just go with our very existence on this forum.

Reagan won 49 states, I will be nice and we can go with 45 or above and I leave, less than 45 you leave.

you got the balls for that?
Sure, but you are a habitual liar and wont leave, or shut up, just like Hitlery who lost, went around bitching and moaning drunk and miserable.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

il_570xN.1527042728_2s4s.jpg

Whoops......
Lol
Didn’t they think they were going to overturn the Senate to blue? Like a said political correctness makes people fucking retarded

By act of Congress, Trump is a racist

Live updates: Backlash after Trump's racist tweets - CNNPolitics

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.

A House resolution denouncing Trump to be a racist has as little credibility as me labeling you a racist.

You are a racist, you know. There's nothing you can say or do to make me believe otherwise.

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.
'Bout time congress caught up with the rest of the US.

fb_img_1441897391933.jpg
Don't be stupider than you have to be son.
Says the guy who is stupider than he knows.
Kid, if you actually had the ability to recognize stupidity you would have removed all the mirrors from your home.
Says the guy how has no mirrors in his house..

The vote was 240 to 187.

Yup. They just reelected him. Wonder if Nancy will quit? No one respects her anymore. Her being there would be pointless. Trump destroyed her.
Well
Looks like Donnie Racist just locked up the Deplorable vote

Reagan won 49 states, I will be nice and we can go with 45 or above and I leave, less than 45 you leave.
That dude WAS racist. (see the bullshit against the Black Panthers in California).

According to the liars........I mean the Democrats, no Republican is allowed to be critical of anybody of color. To be critical is the commie definition of racism. You can't joke about them, you can't opine on them, you can't challenge them. If you do, it makes you a racist.

Example: see how many on the left call my post racist:

Michelle lampshade.jpeg

FDR appointed a KKK member to the Supreme Court. JFK illegally tapped MLK's phone and promoted propaganda against him. LBJ used the "N" word freely but today's crazy left wing congresspeople declare that capitalism and border security is "racist". It's the end of the democrat party.

That dude WAS racist. (see the bullshit against the Black Panthers in California).

According to the liars........I mean the Democrats, no Republican is allowed to be critical of anybody of color. To be critical is the commie definition of racism. You can't joke about them, you can't opine on them, you can't challenge them. If you do, it makes you a racist.

View attachment 269640

cool hat

Let's just say the Democrats are following the well trod lefty path. First, the Girondists or the Mensheviks get into power, but that is never enough for the real power-worshipers, the Jacobin Robespierres and the Bolshevik Lenins. So now, today's young crop of Jacobins are amping up a Reign of Terror and Virtue, playing the race card on Girondist Nance. And President Trump, chevalier sans peur et sans reproche — kick-ass Texas Ranger to you — has rushed in to protect the poor innocent damsel in distress.
We solved this problem 200 years ago, right before the train wreck of the French Revolution. Why are we having to go through it again?

You know why. It's because the Good Little Boys and Good Little Girls of Google or Harvard and BU have been carefully taught not to know it. https://www.americanthinker.com/art...moment_where_the_revolution_eats_its_own.html

View attachment 269640
Obama called every white a racist in his inaug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back