Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey look everyone, Dimocrats have called a white male a 'racist' !!!!

Wow, bet you never saw that one coming !
Nancy is just glad the focus is off her for keeping women of color down.

She's next damn it!

Unknown.jpeg

Two main issues are at play in the dynamics of this particular story.

The first is one that endures: progressives and Democrats despise Republicans no matter what. It has nothing to do with any given policy, it's that they have a totalitarian lust that fills them with the urge to destroy any viewpoint with which they disagree.

They all love to pretend that isn't so, and that they're only this combative now because of President Trump, which is garbage. Democrats have been saying that all Republicans are racist since I first became active in politics, and that was a long time ago.

They hate because they hate. It's what they do. Dear Republicans Rushing to Condemn Trump's Tweets: The MSM Still Hates You

Yeah, trump's a motherfucking racist.
Maybe. But not based on the tweet the house just passed a bullshit resolution on. You have to have racism goggles on to find race in that tweet...which you do...because you are a Frankfurt School bitch who can do nothing but cry racism to push your communist agenda.

"Dammit. I was gonna vote for Trump. Now that the House passed that resolution....FORGET IT!!!"

:laughing0301:

You can't think critically enough to not vote for a racist.
...says the guy who can't think critically enough to see what should and should NOT be deemed racist.

So, the point of the resolution was even MORE useless that I originally thought? I agree.

Racist Donny grifter’s history and the fact he told people color to leave, but has never said that to a white person.

His issues with African-American NBA and NFL players. His singling out of one African-American guy at one of his rallies as my African.

Claiming not know southern racist culture or who Dave duke is while retweeting from alt-white websites.

He finally got called out!

And he failed the test .

So enjoy your racist motherfucker while you can. I’m pretty sure minority voters are...

Yeah, trump's a motherfucking racist.
Maybe. But not based on the tweet the house just passed a bullshit resolution on. You have to have racism goggles on to find race in that tweet...which you do...because you are a Frankfurt School bitch who can do nothing but cry racism to push your communist agenda.

"Dammit. I was gonna vote for Trump. Now that the House passed that resolution....FORGET IT!!!"

:laughing0301:

You can't think critically enough to not vote for a racist.
...says the guy who can't think critically enough to see what should and should NOT be deemed racist.

So, the point of the resolution was even MORE useless that I originally thought? I agree.

Racist Donny grifter’s history and the fact he told people color to leave, but has never said that to a white person.

His issues with African-American NBA and NFL players. His singling out of one African-American guy at one of his rallies as my African.

Claiming not know southern racist culture or who Dave duke is while retweeting from alt-white websites.

He finally got called out!

And he failed the test .

So enjoy your racist motherfucker while you can. I’m pretty sure minority voters are...

Trump is a good President.........he's clean you know!

Today's House resolution will have the same outcome as this same House's resolution against 'hate', earlier this year.
NONE!
This DOA House continues to fail Americans in tackling our real problems!

The fail lays in the turtle senate. The House passed 307 bills this year so far.

By act of Congress, Trump is a racist

Live updates: Backlash after Trump's racist tweets - CNNPolitics

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.

That should bump up his approval rating about 10 points. According to the commies the whole fucking country is racist. Too bad that particular term has lost all its punch as all over used terms tend to do.

The first is one that endures: progressives and Democrats despise Republicans no matter what. It has nothing to do with any given policy, it's that they have a totalitarian lust that fills them with the urge to destroy any viewpoint with which they disagree.

They all love to pretend that isn't so, and that they're only this combative now because of President Trump, which is garbage. Democrats have been saying that all Republicans are racist since I first became active in politics, and that was a long time ago.

They hate because they hate. It's what they do. Dear Republicans Rushing to Condemn Trump's Tweets: The MSM Still Hates You

Hard to deny GOP racism

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.

You’re dumb and said I marched with the KKK when I said I would enjoy watching the Alt Right and Antifa bashing each other. And you could not grasp it despite three separate posts. So, please forgive me but you’re opinion like most uneducated Leftists is useless. Trump is as racist as I am. Be a man and call me Racist. Do it.

With today’s vote they are officially the RepubliKlan Party

They all love to pretend that isn't so, and that they're only this combative now because of President Trump

Actually, some are very overt about it.

The vote was 240 to 187.

That should bump up his approval rating about 10 points. According to the commies the whole fucking country is racist. Too bad that particular term has lost all its punch and all over used terms tend to do.

According to us, just those who support a racist are racist.

A 10 point bounce? Bah ha ha ha ha, I bet racist Donny grifter loses a couple of points from his 42% approval rating.

Hard to deny GOP racism
shut up racist

The vote was 240 to 187.

You’re dumb and said I marched with the KKK when I said I would enjoy watching the Alt Right and Antifa bashing each other. And you could not grasp it despite three separate posts. So, please forgive me but you’re opinion like most uneducated Leftists is useless. Trump is as racist as I am. Be a man and call me Racist. Do it.

You’re a motherfucking racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back