Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, trump's a motherfucking racist.
Maybe. But not based on the tweet the house just passed a bullshit resolution on. You have to have racism goggles on to find race in that tweet...which you do...because you are a Frankfurt School bitch who can do nothing but cry racism to push your communist agenda.

"Dammit. I was gonna vote for Trump. Now that the House passed that resolution....FORGET IT!!!"

:laughing0301:

By act of Congress, Trump is a racist

Live updates: Backlash after Trump's racist tweets - CNNPolitics

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.

Well thought out response.

Do you have a logical reason why Trump told 3 women born in this country to go back to where they came from?
He didnt tell 3 women, he said "If the people in Congress dont like it here in this country, they can go back where they come from". Now if the shoe fits, then some bitches of color sure did step into those shoes, and you know what? Most of the US citizens (illegals and liberal idiots) dont count, like President Trump that much more. I see an election just like the 1984s, can anyone say "LANDSLIDE"

you willing to wager on that 1984 landslide?
I have a couple million, are you willing to lose?

Great another internet millionaire.

It’s like if the person that CREATED THE DEFINITION of racism sat you down told you to your face it wasn’t racist .. you democrats would be like .. it was racist lol

Last edited:

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.
Not an act of Congress just a House voter....Mitchie Mac says Trump is not a racist...….

Butt hurt cream anyone?

file.php

Hardly, I'm totally enjoying this.

0*BhUVDe8u1z-SXN1w.

The vote was 240 to 187.
Not an act of Congress just a House voter....Mitchie Mac says Trump is not a racist...….

Butt hurt cream anyone?

file.php

Hardly, I'm totally enjoying this.

0*BhUVDe8u1z-SXN1w.
All of you white people look the same

Maybe. But not based on the tweet the house just passed a bullshit resolution on. You have to have racism goggles on to find race in that tweet...which you do...because you are a Frankfurt School bitch who can do nothing but cry racism to push your communist agenda.

"Dammit. I was gonna vote for Trump. Now that the House passed that resolution....FORGET IT!!!"

:laughing0301:

You can't think critically enough to not vote for a racist.

For the rest of his days, Trump will bear the shame of being a racist

With maybe a handful of exceptions I suspect the vote went right along party lines and this from the same House that only gave a a very vague and general condemnation of the anti-Semitic remarks made by Ilhan Omar which if remember correctly didn't even cite her by name. So given the House seems to feel condemnation of racism only really matters depending on the letter next to persons name.
1,width=650,height=650,appearanceId=1,version=1547454572.jpg

The vote was 240 to 187.
'Bout time congress caught up with the rest of the US.

fb_img_1441897391933.jpg
Don't be stupider than you have to be son.

there-are-2-things-i-hate-racism-and-white-folk-22630443.png

The vote was 240 to 187.
'Bout time congress caught up with the rest of the US.

fb_img_1441897391933.jpg
Don't be stupider than you have to be son.
Says the guy who is stupider than he knows.

The vote was 240 to 187.
people react to trump when he opens his mouth,well people also react when those ladies open their mouths...

The difference is that Trump doesn't have the media on his side to sensationalize the story. Watch how the talk show people on the commie networks proclaim that this officially makes Trump a racist.

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.

Well thought out response.

Do you have a logical reason why Trump told 3 women born in this country to go back to where they came from?
He didnt tell 3 women, he said "If the people in Congress dont like it here in this country, they can go back where they come from". Now if the shoe fits, then some bitches of color sure did step into those shoes, and you know what? Most of the US citizens (illegals and liberal idiots) dont count, like President Trump that much more. I see an election just like the 1984s, can anyone say "LANDSLIDE"

you willing to wager on that 1984 landslide?
I have a couple million, are you willing to lose?

monopoly money does not count little man.

Let's just go with our very existence on this forum.

Reagan won 49 states, I will be nice and we can go with 45 or above and I leave, less than 45 you leave.

you got the balls for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back