Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reagan won 49 states, I will be nice and we can go with 45 or above and I leave, less than 45 you leave.
That dude WAS racist. (see the bullshit against the Black Panthers in California).

According to the liars........I mean the Democrats, no Republican is allowed to be critical of anybody of color. To be critical is the commie definition of racism. You can't joke about them, you can't opine on them, you can't challenge them. If you do, it makes you a racist.

Example: see how many on the left call my post racist:

View attachment 269640
Obama called every white a racist in his inaug

Well, DumBama was your typical Mulatto.

And these idiot Dims couldn't even get this pathetic "resolution" to the floor for a vote with our breaking all sorts of House rules. Pelosi apparently doesn't know her own chamber's rules. Then LIED to say her words were approved. They were not. These idiots just guaranteed a Trump re-election. Backing Anti-American dunces like the "squad" is really going to bring people to your side isn't it?

Election-645.jpg
Or, more accurately, unless you are such a fuck up that you have no ID, like responsible adults.

Today's House resolution will have the same outcome as this same House's resolution against 'hate', earlier this year.
NONE!
This DOA House continues to fail Americans in tackling our real problems!

By act of Congress, Trump is a racist

Live updates: Backlash after Trump's racist tweets - CNNPolitics

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.

This is so gonna help you left wing nazi tards

MAKE sure you spread this news far and WIDE to as many normies as possible
I'd like to see a list of all the Republican douchebags who voted for this piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back