Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck them all.

Well thought out response.

Do you have a logical reason why Trump told 3 women born in this country to go back to where they came from?
He didnt tell 3 women, he said "If the people in Congress dont like it here in this country, they can go back where they come from". Now if the shoe fits, then some bitches of color sure did step into those shoes, and you know what? Most of the US citizens (illegals and liberal idiots) dont count, like President Trump that much more. I see an election just like the 1984s, can anyone say "LANDSLIDE"

you willing to wager on that 1984 landslide?
I have a couple million, are you willing to lose?

Great another internet millionaire.

They are a dime a dozen on this forum.

By act of Congress, Trump is a racist

Live updates: Backlash after Trump's racist tweets - CNNPolitics

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.

Do you have a logical reason why Trump told 3 women born in this country to go back to where they came from?
Sure, go back to being anti-American citizens and quit screwing up our government.

We have women being raped and children being used as pawns on the border to sneak illegals into our country, we have a health care crisis, we have Iran threatening to nuke us and the house votes the liberals are officially butthurt snowflakes after Raghead Taliban calls Trump a motherfucker and the house is dead silent?

Is this the best use of our money?

Fuck them all.

He didnt tell 3 women, he said "If the people in Congress dont like it here in this country, they can go back where they come from". Now if the shoe fits, then some bitches of color sure did step into those shoes, and you know what? Most of the US citizens (illegals and liberal idiots) dont count, like President Trump that much more. I see an election just like the 1984s, can anyone say "LANDSLIDE"

monopoly money does not count little man.

Let's just go with our very existence on this forum.

Reagan won 49 states, I will be nice and we can go with 45 or above and I leave, less than 45 you leave.

you got the balls for that?
Sure, but you are a habitual liar and wont leave, or shut up, just like Hitlery who lost, went around bitching and moaning drunk and miserable.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

Yeah, trump's a motherfucking racist.
Maybe. But not based on the tweet the house just passed a bullshit resolution on. You have to have racism goggles on to find race in that tweet...which you do...because you are a Frankfurt School bitch who can do nothing but cry racism to push your communist agenda.

"Dammit. I was gonna vote for Trump. Now that the House passed that resolution....FORGET IT!!!"

:laughing0301:

You can't think critically enough to not vote for a racist.
...says the guy who can't think critically enough to see what should and should NOT be deemed racist.

So, the point of the resolution was even MORE useless that I originally thought? I agree.

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.
When did he bring up race?
Go back to Africa!

Donnie Racist’s new campaign slogan
Can’t you find something negative about the man with out slandering him?

The vote was 240 to 187.
'Bout time congress caught up with the rest of the US.

fb_img_1441897391933.jpg
Don't be stupider than you have to be son.

there-are-2-things-i-hate-racism-and-white-folk-22630443.png
So, not going to take my advice, huh?

The vote was 240 to 187.

fb_img_1441897391933.jpg

there-are-2-things-i-hate-racism-and-white-folk-22630443.png
So, not going to take my advice, huh?
Lol
Have no clue what real racism is you silly little fucker

Reagan won 49 states, I will be nice and we can go with 45 or above and I leave, less than 45 you leave.

Sure, but you are a habitual liar and wont leave, or shut up, just like Hitlery who lost, went around bitching and moaning drunk and miserable.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

il_570xN.1527042728_2s4s.jpg

Whoops......

Sure,

alright, I have this thread bookmarked. We will see on Nov 4th, 2020 who has integrity and who does not.

The vote was 240 to 187.

fb_img_1441897391933.jpg
Says the guy who is stupider than he knows.
Kid, if you actually had the ability to recognize stupidity you would have removed all the mirrors from your home.

The vote was 240 to 187.
people react to trump when he opens his mouth,well people also react when those ladies open their mouths...

The difference is that Trump doesn't have the media on his side to sensationalize the story. Watch how the talk show people on the commie networks proclaim that this officially makes Trump a racist.
no one would even know who those women are if it wasnt for trump...

il_570xN.1527042728_2s4s.jpg

Whoops......

More whoops...

4-1.jpg

The vote was 240 to 187.
When did he bring up race?
Go back to Africa!

Donnie Racist’s new campaign slogan
Why not, if the bitches of color hate it that President Trump is wanting "White Nationalism" to be in the US, because countries of colored people are 3rd world shitholes, those kuunts should go see what it is really like instead of trying to Fundamentally Transform this country like their pieces of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back