Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
By act of Congress, Trump is a racist

Live updates: Backlash after Trump's racist tweets - CNNPolitics

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.

Well thought out response.

Do you have a logical reason why Trump told 3 women born in this country to go back to where they came from?

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.

Do you have a logical reason why Trump told 3 women born in this country to go back to where they came from?
I do.

He told ONE of them to go back to Somalia and fix it, THEN come back and tell us how she did it.

Pretty straight forward, but admittedly brash.

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.

I do.

He told ONE of them to go back to Somalia and fix it, THEN come back and tell us how she did it.

Pretty straight forward, but admittedly brash.

But he did not tell one, he said "women"...which is more than one.

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.

My speculation? Because they are anti-American assholes.

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.
I have the idiot liberal, but I repeat my self, on ignore, but here is my response to Trump is a racist....

OH MY FUCKING GOD......President Trump is called a racist......again...…

What is the world coming to?

But, it was in response to one.

Are we going to sit here and parse out all his words?

He told SOMEBODY to go back to their other country (whomever) and fix it, THEN come tell us how we should live our lives.

Stupid and brash, but not racist.

The vote was 240 to 187.
'Bout time congress caught up with the rest of the US.

fb_img_1441897391933.jpg

But, it was in response to one.

Are we going to sit here and parse out all his words?

He told SOMEBODY to go back to their other country (whomever) and fix it, THEN come tell us how we should live our lives.

Stupid and brash, but not racist.

It was in response to 4 of them, the "squad" as they are stupidly called.

The vote was 240 to 187.

This should help Trump for his reelection. They called Trump a racist for what he said, and in the process, called themselves liars, because Trump didn't mention race.

God are Democrats stupid or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back