Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he did not tell one, he said "women"...which is more than one.
But, it was in response to one.

Are we going to sit here and parse out all his words?

He told SOMEBODY to go back to their other country (whomever) and fix it, THEN come tell us how we should live our lives.

Stupid and brash, but not racist.

It was in response to 4 of them, the "squad" as they are stupidly called.

Are they the only "women of color" in the House?

This is really gonna help the dems win in 2020.

:laughing0301:

Yes, yes it is. Racist donny grifter will ensure his defeat.
It's going to convince all those people who think the 4 bitches are extreme communists to suddenly vote for the party they have now taken over. Yes. That sounds reasonable.

Voter: "If....Congress had NOT voted on that resolution...I would have voted for Trump. But, DAMMIT....NOW I CAN'T.."

But he did not tell one, he said "women"...which is more than one.
But, it was in response to one.

Are we going to sit here and parse out all his words?

He told SOMEBODY to go back to their other country (whomever) and fix it, THEN come tell us how we should live our lives.

Stupid and brash, but not racist.

Sorry, it was racist.

racist-googles-when-you-see-racism-everywhere-everything-you-see-36281576.png

House voted along party lines.
Anti-American Democrats control the House led now by the SQUID SQUAD whom orchestrated this latest chapter in 'The Unbearable Heaviness of the Race Card'.
Did anyone expect anything different?

By act of Congress, Trump is a racist

Live updates: Backlash after Trump's racist tweets - CNNPolitics

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.

Well thought out response.

Do you have a logical reason why Trump told 3 women born in this country to go back to where they came from?
He didnt tell 3 women, he said "If the people in Congress dont like it here in this country, they can go back where they come from". Now if the shoe fits, then some bitches of color sure did step into those shoes, and you know what? Most of the US citizens (illegals and liberal idiots dont count), like President Trump that much more. I see an election just like the 1984s, can anyone say "LANDSLIDE"

Last edited:

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.
Not an act of Congress just a House voter....Mitchie Mac says Trump is not a racist...….

Yeah, trump's a motherfucking racist.
Says the racist

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.

Do you have a logical reason why Trump told 3 women born in this country to go back to where they came from?
He didnt tell 3 women, he said "If the people in Congress dont like it here in this country, they can go back where they come from". Now if the shoe fits, then some bitches of color sure did step into those shoes, and you know what? Most of the US citizens (illegals and liberal idiots) dont count, like President Trump that much more. I see an election just like the 1984s, can anyone say "LANDSLIDE"

you willing to wager on that 1984 landslide?

The vote was 240 to 187.
Not an act of Congress just a House voter....Mitchie Mac says Trump is not a racist...….

Butt hurt cream anyone?

file.php

So, the House Circus is wasting time more worried voting about Trump tweets about Congresswomen hating America... rather than not vote on fixing the immigration crisis?

The vote was 240 to 187.

Fuck them all.

He didnt tell 3 women, he said "If the people in Congress dont like it here in this country, they can go back where they come from". Now if the shoe fits, then some bitches of color sure did step into those shoes, and you know what? Most of the US citizens (illegals and liberal idiots) dont count, like President Trump that much more. I see an election just like the 1984s, can anyone say "LANDSLIDE"

you willing to wager on that 1984 landslide?
I have a couple million, are you willing to lose?

The vote was 240 to 187.

Butt hurt cream anyone?

file.php

Hardly, I'm totally enjoying this.

The vote was 240 to 187.

Butt hurt cream anyone?

file.php

Hardly, I'm totally enjoying this.
Me too....love playing by dem rules you racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back