Trump Admits He Crossed The Line

To overstep a boundary, rule, or limit; to go too far or do something unacceptable.

“EVEN EVENTS THAT ‘CROSS THE LINE’ MUST FALL UNDER TOTAL IMMUNITY, OR IT WILL BE YEARS OF TRAUMA TRYING TO DETERMINE GOOD FROM BAD,” Trump wrote in all capital letters on his social media platform, Truth Social.

Is that True for Biden and future Democratic presidents?

He added: “SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO LIVE WITH ‘GREAT BUT SLIGHTLY IMPERFECT.’ ALL PRESIDENTS MUST HAVE COMPLETE & TOTAL PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY, OR THE AUTHORITY & DECISIVENESS OF A PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WILL BE STRIPPED & GONE FOREVER. HOPEFULLY THIS WILL BE AN EASY DECISION. GOD BLESS THE SUPREME COURT!”
Trump’s lawyers argued in federal court earlier this month that his actions seeking to overturn the 2020 election, leading up to the violent Jan. 6, 2021, attack on Congress, were official acts and that he is, therefore, immune from prosecution by the Justice Department, which has charged him with three counts of conspiracy and one count of obstructing an official proceeding.

However, the U.S. District Court of Appeals judges seemed likely to reject that argument. Trump’s comments on Thursday signaled that he hopes the conservative 6-3 Supreme Court will take up the matter and rule in his favor.
“EVEN EVENTS THAT ‘CROSS THE LINE’ MUST FALL UNDER TOTAL IMMUNITY, OR IT WILL BE YEARS OF TRAUMA TRYING TO DETERMINE GOOD FROM BAD,” Trump

Sounds glib and narcissistic.

“EVEN EVENTS THAT ‘CROSS THE LINE’ MUST FALL UNDER TOTAL IMMUNITY, OR IT WILL BE YEARS OF TRAUMA TRYING TO DETERMINE GOOD FROM BAD,” Trump

This coming from Trump who went after Hillary for using a private email to do official business
But that was different.....not.

Sounds glib and narcissistic.

Trump 2008 “When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

And then it should have been okay when Obama wiretapped him.

I see you operate in stupid mode and ignore reality.

Tell me about stupid mode:

mooning.gif

Because EVEN EVENTS THAT ‘CROSS THE LINE’ MUST FALL UNDER TOTAL IMMUNITY, OR IT WILL BE YEARS OF TRAUMA TRYING TO DETERMINE GOOD FROM BAD
So Obama killing two Americans wasn't 'crossing the line'?

It wasn't Trump who went after HRC over the use of a private server...it was the dumbass herself who revealed it's existence in a congressional hearing which opened an investigation by FBI Comey.

So Obama killing two Americans wasn't 'crossing the line'?

It wasn't Trump who went after HRC over the use of a private server...it was the dumbass herself who revealed it's existence in a congressional hearing which opened an investigation by FBI Comey.
According to Trump killing two Americans is okay. Let me remind you what Trump said

EVEN EVENTS THAT ‘CROSS THE LINE’ MUST FALL UNDER TOTAL IMMUNITY, OR IT WILL BE YEARS OF TRAUMA TRYING TO DETERMINE GOOD FROM BAD

It's okay to cross the line. So why did you go after Obama?

16.2 pages of thread titles with the word Trump in them. 17 full pages of Clinton.

So you had CDS for how many years? From 1988 to 2020? 32 years?

Until Trump's gone, we will continue to have TDS. So you can stop calling it out. You're doing the same thing.

Do I need to go look how many thread titles have the words Obama or Biden in them?
egs is an evolutionary defense against con men. these "conservatives" do not seem to have evolved.

16.2 pages of thread titles with the word Trump in them. 17 full pages of Clinton.

So you had CDS for how many years? From 1988 to 2020? 32 years?

Until Trump's gone, we will continue to have TDS. So you can stop calling it out. You're doing the same thing.

Do I need to go look how many thread titles have the words Obama or Biden in them?

It's an election season. Trumps the front runner for the RNC. There are people that are going to bring up Trump, a LOT. But those that don't want to hear bad things about Trump will cry "TDS," all the while making a lot of threads that cast Trump in a good light.

Crying TDS reminds me of that tranny guy screaming about how people should leave Britney alone.

Forum List

Back