Trump Nemesis Front and Center

Apparently Mark Cuban will be at the debate as a guest of Hillary. He's been highly critical of Trump for refusing to do the hard work of learning policy. Mark Cuban to take his trolling of Trump to the front row of Monday's debate - CNNPolitics.com
I seriously doubt he cares one way or another. Cuban is no threat. And of course, for all we know Trump may have Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Flowers in the front row as guests.
Cuban is relevant. The others, not so much. Nice try.

Apparently Mark Cuban will be at the debate as a guest of Hillary. He's been highly critical of Trump for refusing to do the hard work of learning policy. Mark Cuban to take his trolling of Trump to the front row of Monday's debate - CNNPolitics.com
I seriously doubt he cares one way or another. Cuban is no threat. And of course, for all we know Trump may have Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Flowers in the front row as guests.
Cuban is relevant.

Relevant to what?

Cuban is relevant.
Relevant to what?
To your irrelevancy. Cuban is in the news hitting Trump for his laziness on the learning curve of being a president.

How is Cuban relevant? I don't get it. The assumption is that his opinion is important but nobody ever explains why.

Trump is jealous of Cuban, and wants to be seen as another Cuban. Just the presence of Cuban sitting there and judging his every step is a poke at Trump's ego and will shake him more than many might think.

How is Cuban relevant? I don't get it. The assumption is that his opinion is important but nobody ever explains why.
He is relevant because what he is saying (Trump refusing to learn how to be president) is important.

You saying what you are saying is not important, thus irrelevant.

All part of the strategy to see how long it will take for Trump to pop his cork and show how childish he gets when he feels threatened.

Trump is jealous of Cuban, and wants to be seen as another Cuban. Just the presence of Cuban sitting there and judging his every step is a poke at Trump's ego and will shake him more than many might think.
Leftists are full of shit. I never even heard of Cuban until a few months ago. And still don't know what he does besides own some sports team. Trump has been around a long time and was already well known, who and what he does. He had 16 good candidates, many very seasoned pros to go up against in numerous debates and you think the mere presence of some loudmouth rich guy is going to shape events somehow? How do you manage to get by with a brain like yours?

because he is a leftard that is why

Leftists are full of shit. I never even heard of Cuban until a few months ago. And still don't know what he does besides own some sports team. Trump has been around a long time and was already well known, who and what he does. He had 16 good candidates, many very seasoned pros to go up against in numerous debates and you think the mere presence of some loudmouth rich guy is going to shape events somehow? How do you manage to get by with a brain like yours?

You might not know who Cuban is, but I assure you Trump does. Trump won the nomination because the Right wanted crazy, and Trump fit that category better than the rest.

You might not know who Cuban is, but I assure you Trump does. Trump won the nomination because the Right wanted crazy, and Trump fit that category better than the rest.
Your opinion is worth less than a dog turd. I'm sure Trump knows him but he knows Hillary even better.

Cuban is to the geo-political scene what McDonald's is to fine cuisine. Cuban has caused the Mavericks to never get close calls in a basketball game because of his incessant whining about the refs. He is probably the most unpopular owner in the NBA. Big deal, so he made a shitload of money selling his sports broadcasting internet business to yahoo....how in the fuck does that make him a political pundit?

Trump looks Cuban the way a kid looks a basketball star, hoping that some day he will be that good.

Cuban is to the geo-political scene what McDonald's is to fine cuisine. Cuban has caused the Mavericks to never get close calls in a basketball game because of his incessant whining about the refs. He is probably the most unpopular owner in the NBA. Big deal, so he made a shitload of money selling his sports broadcasting internet business to yahoo....how in the fuck does that make him a political pundit?

It doesn't. It makes him a success in business far beyond anything Trump could ever hope to be.

Cuban is relevant.
Relevant to what?
To your irrelevancy. Cuban is in the news hitting Trump for his laziness on the learning curve of being a president.
Mark Cuban proves the old adage that opinions are like assholes.

Forum List

Back