AARP – Where They Stand

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I know there's a whole lot in this piece of biased garbage, but it's worth the time to read it. I was drawn to it by a Breitbart piece on Hillary's stance on terrorism. Here's part of her response:

It’s also why I’ve advocated gun-safety reform, like comprehensive background checks, closing the gun-show loophole, closing the online loophole—because, you know, it’s not only terrorists we need to be worried about. Terrorism is part of it, but gun violence kills 33,000 Americans a year...We’ve got to get serious about stemming violence and terrorism in every way we can.

Make up your own mind. (Mine is already made up)

Original Google+ link was Hillary Clinton: We Cannot End Terrorism Without Gun Control to this site Election 2016: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump - Where the Presidential Candidates Stand - AARP

... gun violence kills 33,000 Americans a year...

How many Americans does terrorism kill each year?

not a useful question----MOST of the gun violence that kills americans occurs between VIOLENT PEOPLE----criminals killing criminals------some of it is accidental. Kids playing with
guns and hunters who cannot distinguish a deer from a teenaged girl. ----and--of course spousal murder which will happen---GUN OF NOT

It’s also why I’ve advocated gun-safety reform, like comprehensive background checks, closing the gun-show loophole, closing the online loophole—because, you know, it’s not only terrorists we need to be worried about. Terrorism is part of it, but gun violence kills 33,000 Americans a year...We’ve got to get serious about stemming violence and terrorism in every way we can.

As a permitted to carry gun owner, I got no problem with that.

not a useful question----MOST of the gun violence that kills americans occurs between VIOLENT PEOPLE----criminals killing criminals------some of it is accidental. Kids playing with
guns and hunters who cannot distinguish a deer from a teenaged girl. ----and--of course spousal murder which will happen---GUN OF NOT

Ah, so spousal murder is woven into the very fabric of american society. Sounds like some of these places we go into militarily to save the womenfolk.

Ah, so spousal murder is woven into the very fabric of american society. Sounds like some of these places we go into militarily to save the womenfolk.

spousal murder is ----INWOVEN---but in OUR egalitarian society--------it's often the LADY doing the murder----especially
if the man has the all important LIFE INSURANCE

spousal murder is ----INWOVEN---but in OUR egalitarian society--------it's often the LADY doing the murder----especially

Oh tell me about it sister, the beleaguered white male really needs to stop all the whining and gender baiting, take responsibility for his own condition.

Oh tell me about it sister, the beleaguered white male really needs to stop all the whining and gender baiting, take responsibility for his own condition.

you mean-----NO LIFE INSURANCE?

You're off into another of your rabbit holes hon, not following you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic.

You're off into another of your rabbit holes hon, not following you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic.

check again----spousal murder-----murder MUST include
MOTIVE

check again----spousal murder-----murder MUST include
MOTIVE

Have a nice day hon.

Forum List

Back