Does anyone think Trump is gaming the system here?

It's just a theory, but could it be that Trump has had the ability to pay this outrageous bond the whole time... and has just been purposely stretching the drama out to keep the "Poor persecuted political opponent" story front and center for as long as he can for political expendiency?

I mean, the man knows how to work a crowd for sure... and the "I am being targeted and persecuted by the State because I stand for the average guy" theme seems to be working really well for him in the polls.

He also gets the benefit of appearing to be broke, so asking for "Whatever you can spare!" seems more appealing to his base too.

It wouldn't surprise me. He certainly knows how to play the game.

I bet he's had the money the whole time.
The system is doing the gaming.

Is that the new catch phrase given to you by your masters? Pathetic.
Just a fundamental truth and part of the Title and discussion topic of the OP's thread.
What is the matter with you?

This country never expected such a corrupt mofo and the followers sniffing his ass. Like you.
Many of us just assumed that we were better than this. No way could so much of the country fall for a flagrant, juvenile celebrity con man like this. No way.

We've been proven wrong since 2016. America isn't what we thought it was. Now we know.

It is what it is.

Just a fundamental truth and part of the Title and discussion topic of the OP's thread.
What is the matter with you?
I dislike intellectual dishonesty, such as using terms like "gaming the system" and "fundamental truth" as substitutes for facts and logic.

It's just a theory, but could it be that Trump has had the ability to pay this outrageous bond the whole time... and has just been purposely stretching the drama out to keep the "Poor persecuted political opponent" story front and center for as long as he can for political expendiency?

I mean, the man knows how to work a crowd for sure... and the "I am being targeted and persecuted by the State because I stand for the average guy" theme seems to be working really well for him in the polls.

He also gets the benefit of appearing to be broke, so asking for "Whatever you can spare!" seems more appealing to his base too.

When a Witch Hunt is in play ... Milk it for all it is worth ...
He would be stupid to pass up the free press and solidifying his own position by acting like it doesn't matter ... 👍

Many of us just assumed that we were better than this. No way could so much of the country fall for a flagrant, juvenile celebrity con man like this. No way.

We've been proven wrong since 2016. America isn't what we thought it was. Now we know.

It is what it is.
Trump has his enablers who have nothing better to do but destroy this country.

That will be addressed on appeal, which will come. There is no distraction at all... it's just eating the taco from the end first, and not from the middle.

Short of armed revolution, letting the system proceed is the only option at this point.

Patience Padawan.

🤣
I have no patience with the intentional attack on our justice system. The Democrats are poison to this country.

I have no patience with the intentional attack on our justice system. The Democrats are poison to this country.
I agree, but my point stands.

Until it gets to the point of armed revolution, all we can do is work within the current system the best way possible.

It's just a theory, but could it be that Trump has had the ability to pay this outrageous bond the whole time
If so, his attorneys face discipline for misrepresenting his financial position in a court filing.

I dislike intellectual dishonesty, such as using terms like "gaming the system" and "fundamental truth" as substitutes for facts and logic.
Gee, I guess you got on to the wrong thread, as this is specifically about Trump gaming the system. Maybe there is something for you in the gardening forum.:)

The system is gaming Trump.

Gee, I guess you got on to the wrong thread, as this is specifically about Trump gaming the system. Maybe there is something for you in the gardening forum.:)
At least, the OP posed the title as a question and then stated his opinion. You merely parroted his pejorative phrase and then added "fundamental truth" as if that contributed some honest intellectual content.

Gaming? You gotta be kidding. Some game when a Banana Republic administration that never had a real job steals everything he has and tries to put him in jail on trumped up charges. More like a game of fascism.

Well, your post shows it works.

Bread and circuses.. Trump loves drama and spectacle.

If so, his attorneys face discipline for misrepresenting his financial position in a court filing.

Trump is a horrid client. He doesn't listen to his lawyers, can't keep his mouth shut and doesn't pay his bills.

I’ve no idea how much money he has, neither does anyone else here, but he’s right about one thing…he is being persecuted, that is plainly clear. When your attorney general actually campaigns on on the promise that they are going to sue someone, and then they do it, well id call that a persecution, wouldn’t you?

I’ve no idea how much money he has, neither does anyone else here, but he’s right about one thing…he is being persecuted, that is plainly clear. When your attorney general actually campaigns on on the promise that they are going to sue someone, and then they do it, well id call that a persecution, wouldn’t you?

Prosecuted... Not persecuted.

Forum List

Back