Does anyone think Trump is gaming the system here?

It's just a theory, but could it be that Trump has had the ability to pay this outrageous bond the whole time... and has just been purposely stretching the drama out to keep the "Poor persecuted political opponent" story front and center for as long as he can for political expendiency?

I mean, the man knows how to work a crowd for sure... and the "I am being targeted and persecuted by the State because I stand for the average guy" theme seems to be working really well for him in the polls.

He also gets the benefit of appearing to be broke, so asking for "Whatever you can spare!" seems more appealing to his base too.

It wouldn't surprise me. He certainly knows how to play the game.

I bet he's had the money the whole time.
Who cares? Monday either he has a bond or the government starts seizing assets. MAGA Party should have nominated someone NOT under indictment.

Who cares? Monday either he has a bond or the government starts seizing assets. MAGA Party should have nominated someone NOT under indictment.
Well, that was the purpose of the indictments wasn’t it? So I can see how you’re annoyed that all that money spent on the phony indictments was wasted.

Gosh, imagine how many children the Democrats could’ve flown to their trafficking “sponsors “for the money that they spent indicting Trump for no gain.

It's just a theory, but could it be that Trump has had the ability to pay this outrageous bond the whole time... and has just been purposely stretching the drama out to keep the "Poor persecuted political opponent" story front and center for as long as he can for political expendiency?

I mean, the man knows how to work a crowd for sure... and the "I am being targeted and persecuted by the State because I stand for the average guy" theme seems to be working really well for him in the polls.

He also gets the benefit of appearing to be broke, so asking for "Whatever you can spare!" seems more appealing to his base too.

It wouldn't surprise me. He certainly knows how to play the game.

I bet he's had the money the whole time.
"gaming the system?"

You mean now or his entire life?

And that was the sole purpose of manufacturing the indictments in the first place... to keep Trump from being the nominee and getting anywhere near the WH again.

If he posts the bond then Judge Skelator can't legally deny the appeal, and if this gets appealed this whole thing most likely gets tossed... just like is probably gonna happen in the Georgia BS case too.

Indictments aren't convictions. They are accusations.

E
We shall see.

Trump did nothing that every other commercial real estate developer hasn't ever done before and continues to do to this day... but for some reason the State decides to prosecute him and levy an outrageous fine for "fraud" when no one was ever defrauded.

If Trump gets the bond posted and the appeal process starts, then it will be after November before anything else happens on this case anyway.

Forum List

Back