Trump Nemesis Front and Center

I understand Trump will have Paula, Kathleen,. And Juanita in the front row already to stand up if that dumb c*nt goes there....Now THAT would be worth the price of admission!

Good to know that Trump still has the support of Trailer Park Trash.

I understand Trump will have Paula, Kathleen,. And Juanita in the front row already to stand up if that dumb c*nt goes there....Now THAT would be worth the price of admission!

Yeah, anyone that the Clintons "victimized" are just "trailer trash" that deserved what happened to them, right, Bulldawg?

BTW, they don't come any more "white trailer trash" than you. I bet you would offer up a loved one for Bill "drop trou" to sexually abuse. You would brag about it and wear it like a badge of honor. (snicker)

Yeah, anyone that the Clintons "victimized" are just "trailer trash" that deserved what happened to them, right, Bulldawg?

BTW, they don't come any more "white trailer trash" than you. I bet you would offer up a loved one for Bill "drop trou" to sexually abuse. You would brag about it and wear it like a badge of honor. (snicker)

Did that chip they put in your brain tell you that?

Did that chip they put in your brain tell you that?
Shampoo.jpg

That shows just how much democrats not only hate women, but even more, they hate the uppity ones that report sexual assault.

Telling.

That shows just how much democrats not only hate women, but even more, they hate the uppity ones that report sexual assault.

Telling.

If people REALLY knew about all the crimes the Clintons and Bush crime families have committed against the people, they would look at them like we do Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin and Mao-Tse-Tung.

Cuban is to the geo-political scene what McDonald's is to fine cuisine. Cuban has caused the Mavericks to never get close calls in a basketball game because of his incessant whining about the refs. He is probably the most unpopular owner in the NBA. Big deal, so he made a shitload of money selling his sports broadcasting internet business to yahoo....how in the fuck does that make him a political pundit?
Well, he's every bit as honest and rational as any Democrat or Journalist.

The assumption is that his opinion is important but nobody ever explains why.
He's a "job creator". Trump, on the other hand, is a "job exporter". He seems to be more concerned with propping up Russia than America. Cuban is a big innovator and more likely to push America forward. The fact that he supports Hillary should show the electorate who's really going to "Make America Great Again".

He's a "job creator". Trump, on the other hand, is a "job exporter". He seems to be more concerned with propping up Russia than America. Cuban is a big innovator and more likely to push America forward. The fact that he supports Hillary should show the electorate who's really going to "Make America Great Again".
I see, so Trump had his buildings and golf courses made in China and shipped around the globe. And Cuban's greatest contribution is ...?

Really? What has Russia done, what has Syria done that has drawn of the ire of USA.INC? Cuban may be a computer geek but he doesn't know diddly squat about the history of the Clintons...not at all. I would destroy Cuban in a debate about the current political landscape....it would be ugly.

‘Cuban also said that he had talked to Trump before he endorsed Clinton and urged the real estate mogul-turned-candidate that at some point he had to adapt and learn policy.

"I told him directly, at some point you have to learn, at some point you have to read and that that job is all about uncertainty and if you don't do the work, that is not good for this country," Cuban said. "And he just doesn't do the work."’

Trump doesn’t care about the country, only himself.

‘Cuban also said that he had talked to Trump before he endorsed Clinton and urged the real estate mogul-turned-candidate that at some point he had to adapt and learn policy.

"I told him directly, at some point you have to learn, at some point you have to read and that that job is all about uncertainty and if you don't do the work, that is not good for this country," Cuban said. "And he just doesn't do the work."’

Trump doesn’t care about the country, only himself.

Learn "policy"? You mean keep doing the same shit every puppet has done since JFK was murdered? Keep thje status quo as the CEO of USA.INC and their subsidiaries that are foreign owned? "Go along to get along"???

Learn how al qaeda/ISIS is actually a USA.INC tool to further the goals of USA.INC? THOSE kinds of policies? Or how about learning the policies of the foreign owned Federal Reserve central bank and their parasitic agenda to continue fleecing the sheeple? What policies are you wanting Trump to memorize and follow exactly?

Fact of the matter is that you don't have the slightest fucking clue as to how things really are....you are not even in the same universe as it pertains to reality.

Telling.

If people REALLY knew about all the crimes the Clintons and Bush crime families have committed against the people, they would look at them like we do Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin and Mao-Tse-Tung.
Mr. Hyperbole.

Dale Smith, people who think here read you for grins and giggles, nothing more.

Cuban has offered Trump very good advice, and the best the nay sayers here can do is "nuh uh." Twits.

Dale Smith, people who think here read you for grins and giggles, nothing more.

Cuban has offered Trump very good advice, and the best the nay sayers here can do is "nuh uh." Twits.

WRONG, Jake...WRONG! I gave a very good reply as to why Cuban should stick to heckling referees at Maverick games and paying fines. You know nothing about the real past of the Clintons because you don't want to come to the ugly realization that they are thieving POS.......so you say "Nuh-uh"......take your own advice and clean out your own closet before you attempt to "hip" others to what you think is reality.

Forum List

Back