Trump must not attack Syria-it's a trap.

“In some form or another, the war will follow us home. That's one of the unavoidable consequences of waging demented wars of aggression.” -William N. Grigg (1963-2017)

X3Agnil.png

~S~

It would be a mistake for President Trump to attack Syria in retaliation for alleged chemical attacks on civilians including women and children. While these attacks violate international law against the practice, it isn’t clear that these attacks were initiated and carried out by Bashar al-Assad, Syria’s leader.
FYI-
It is being reported this morning, that the French have absolute, undeniable proof, that it was Assad.
But Macron hasn’t produced it to my knowledge.
Shall we just believe him?

Agree. The USA needs to stop interfering in the Middle East. These people insist on barbarism and have done so for thousands of years. We cannot change that.
And because they do, they will not be happy to stop at their own shores. They have chemical and biological weapons which they would not think twice to use, as we have seen. Unless you believe they truly, along with Russia and Iran , have no desire or enough crazy to ever seek more power...
Russia ring a bell?
Britain aims to resettle poisoned Russian ex-spy in the U.S.:...
It would be a mistake for President Trump to attack Syria in retaliation for alleged chemical attacks on civilians including women and children. While these attacks violate international law against the practice, it isn’t clear that these attacks were initiated and carried out by Bashar al-Assad, Syria’s leader.
FYI-
It is being reported this morning, that the French have absolute, undeniable proof, that it was Assad.
what do the French intend to do about it?
I dunno? I believe they are working with us to come up with that answer.....

I don't think the president should do anything war like, without congress's consent....

This situation in that region is the mother of all mothers! Lot's of different countries, big and small and tribes are involved and literally could lead us in to world war 3 or Armageddon....

people need to be looking farther down the road of what this retaliation attack could do afterwards and lead to....carefully! :eek:

This is literally the dumbest shit I e seen posted today. WW3? Lol
Who would side with Russia & Iran that amounts to more than an ants ass?

No way

Russia is the only nation that could wipe us off the map, not much of an ants ass is it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. The USA needs to stop interfering in the Middle East. These people insist on barbarism and have done so for thousands of years. We cannot change that.
And because they do, they will not be happy to stop at their own shores. They have chemical and biological weapons which they would not think twice to use, as we have seen. Unless you believe they truly, along with Russia and Iran , have no desire or enough crazy to ever seek more power...
Russia ring a bell?
FYI-

I don't think the president should do anything war like, without congress's consent....

This situation in that region is the mother of all mothers! Lot's of different countries, big and small and tribes are involved and literally could lead us in to world war 3 or Armageddon....

people need to be looking farther down the road of what this retaliation attack could do afterwards and lead to....carefully! :eek:

No way

Russia is the only nation that could wipe us off the map, not much of an ants ass is it.

In a fair fight they wouldnt stand a chance.
They only win if they break out the nukes,if they actually work.
Of course we all lose if that happens.

Introduce Assad to MOAB by dropping 3 or 4 on his palaces. Along with taking out most of his infrastructure for making war.

Funny how conservatives here have become modern day Neville Chamberlains that want to appease Putin and Assad. Get wrecked wankers.

Russia ring a bell?
FYI-

No way

It would go Nuclear from the git go. They would have no choice.

Introduce Assad to MOAB by dropping 3 or 4 on his palaces. Along with taking out most of his infrastructure for making war.

Funny how conservatives here have become modern day Neville Chamberlains that want to appease Putin and Assad. Get wrecked wankers.

You're pretty stupid kid. Get back to me when you actually know what War is. Until then go play with your Lincoln Logs.

It makes little sense for Assad to engage in chemical warfare against non-military targets that would draw the condemnation of the international community. Supposedly he’s done it before but there has never been any solid evidence presented that this is the case. It makes a lot more sense for Assad’s opponents to sacrifice innocent victims using captured chemical weapons in order to bait the United States into attacking Assad.

Trump should exercise restraint and not allow himself to be influenced by democrats and backstabbing republicans in the US who are trying to set him up for making the same mistakes his predecessors have made by immersing the US into conflict involving backward, medieval Middle Eastern countries.

The people who elected Trump did not put him in office to follow in the footsteps of GW Bush who after the World Trade Center was attacked by Saudi Arabia turned around and attacked Iraq that has about as much connection to Saudi Arabia as the US does to Switzerland.

Trump was not handed the keys to the White House to be the guardian angel of victims caught in the crossfire of countries that linger in the middle ages run by zealots of cultural, moral and religious atavism. What sense does it make to become mired in the sewer of the Arab Spring where the saved child victims will just automatically hate the US anyway? No matter what is done these victims will just grow up to kill other Arabs and launch artillery and rockets from the Golan Heights into Israel.

Trump needs to stand his ground and reserve his responses to threats only. The American people have learned a lot about how its government enriches itself at the expense of the blood of its people. Adventurism into Arab wars is like hitting a hive full of African killer bees and the politicians that hail its necessity aren’t going to fight it though many will make investments in its outcome.

This is a trap that Trump needs to avoid for the sake of the American people who put him there to look after their interests.

Whatever gave you an idea that Trump was going to respond to Syria & Russia, other than a tweety message that was for his 1/2 brained supporters, not Vladimir Putin?--:auiqs.jpg:

The Ass Clown has already backed off on his tweet.
Fears of a U.S.-Russia conflict recede as Trump, Moscow and Macron dial back the rhetoric

There has been love affair going on with Trump & Vladimir Putin for quite some time. Putin & Trump have both been getting bombarded with criticism. Putin with the recent attack in the U.K on a double agent and his daughter, and Trump for kissing Putin too much. This was just a coordinated show between Trump & Putin to divert attention, that's all it was.

20160818edshe-b.jpg

A great book for everyone to read right now.

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

top seller on Amazon today. Very well written, easy to follow, hard to put down. Verified by credibile trusted news sources over the last year, and investigative journalists. This will prepare you Trump voters for the public--open hearings & testimony that will start on January 20, 2019 when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders in 1 or both houses. Or you can stay in the last row up in the nose bleed section of no information and wait for the 24/7 hearings on National News. Think of it as what they did with Richard Nixon.

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

It's coming.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Last edited:
FYI-

Yes, but have the surrendered to Assad yet?

No way

I dont think so.
MAD would assure they didnt go that route right off the bat.
Now if they were getting their ass handed to em which would likely be the outcome they might push the button.
But even then I dont think Putin would do it.
Better to rule a country that was defeated than one that is glowing.

It makes little sense for Assad to engage in chemical warfare against non-military targets that would draw the condemnation of the international community. Supposedly he’s done it before but there has never been any solid evidence presented that this is the case. It makes a lot more sense for Assad’s opponents to sacrifice innocent victims using captured chemical weapons in order to bait the United States into attacking Assad.

Trump should exercise restraint and not allow himself to be influenced by democrats and backstabbing republicans in the US who are trying to set him up for making the same mistakes his predecessors have made by immersing the US into conflict involving backward, medieval Middle Eastern countries.

The people who elected Trump did not put him in office to follow in the footsteps of GW Bush who after the World Trade Center was attacked by Saudi Arabia turned around and attacked Iraq that has about as much connection to Saudi Arabia as the US does to Switzerland.

Trump was not handed the keys to the White House to be the guardian angel of victims caught in the crossfire of countries that linger in the middle ages run by zealots of cultural, moral and religious atavism. What sense does it make to become mired in the sewer of the Arab Spring where the saved child victims will just automatically hate the US anyway? No matter what is done these victims will just grow up to kill other Arabs and launch artillery and rockets from the Golan Heights into Israel.

Trump needs to stand his ground and reserve his responses to threats only. The American people have learned a lot about how its government enriches itself at the expense of the blood of its people. Adventurism into Arab wars is like hitting a hive full of African killer bees and the politicians that hail its necessity aren’t going to fight it though many will make investments in its outcome.

This is a trap that Trump needs to avoid for the sake of the American people who put him there to look after their interests.

Whatever gave you an idea that Trump was going to respond to Syria & Russia, other than a tweety message that was for his 1/2 brained supporters, not Vladimir Putin?--:auiqs.jpg:

Fears of a U.S.-Russia conflict recede as Trump, Moscow and Macron dial back the rhetoric

There has been love affair going on with Trump & Vladimir Putin for quite some time. Putin & Trump have both been getting bombarded with criticism. Putin with the recent attack in the U.K on a double agent and his daughter, and Trump for kissing Putin too much. This was just a coordinated show between Trump & Putin to divert attention, that's all it was.

20160818edshe-b.jpg

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

top seller on Amazon today. Very well written, easy to follow, hard to put down. Verified by credibile trusted news sources over the last year, and investigative journalists. This will prepare you Trump voters for the public--open hearings & testimony that will start on January 20, 2019 when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders in 1 or both houses. Or you can stay in the last row up in the nose bleed section of no information and wait for the 24/7 hearings on National News. Think of it as what they did with Richard Nixon.

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

It's coming.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg
That blue tsunami shit? Well, that’s what ewe effen morons said in 2016 innit?

Last edited:
FYI-

Thank you!

No way

I dont think so.
Now if they were getting their ass handed to em which would likely be the outcome they might push the button.

I always say the same thing, we in the West have GOT to stop making the mistake that other parts of the World think like we do. Iran has built their bases in Syria adjacent to the Russian bases. Islam is the fly in the ointment here and they do NOT think like us. Iran thinks that they can usher in the return of their Mahdi by starting a Nuclear war. This has so many moving parts it isn't even funny.

No way

I dont think so.

I always say the same thing, we in the West have GOT to stop making the mistake that other parts of the World think like we do. Iran has built their bases in Syria adjacent to the Russian bases. Islam is the fly in the ointment here and they do NOT think like us. Iran thinks that they can usher in the return of their Mahdi by starting a Nuclear war. This has so many moving parts it isn't even funny.

Even Lil Kim knows better as does Putin.
Some of the muslim countries might however hand off a nuke to a terrorist group.
Of course with nuke material being easily traced back to its source I dont think even Iran is that stupid.

20160818edshe-b.jpg

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

It's coming.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg
That blue tsunami shit? Well, that’s what ewe effect morons said in 2016 innit?

Suck your thumb on this.

These special elections are the writing on the wall for Republicans this coming November.

Last week a Wisconsin Supreme court open seat just went to a woman Democrat for the first time in 22 years, She won a dozen rural counties in Missouri, that typically are won by Republicans. They lost the 10th district seat a few months ago to a Democrat that Republicans had held for the last 17 years. Scott Walker is freaking out over these loss's, tweeting out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan won't even say if he's going to run for reelection this coming November. (Just yesterday Paul Ryan announced he's quiting.) Doug Jones wins in Alabama, (black women came out in numbers never seen before to make that happen.) The 18th district in Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district, that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, just turned blue. Connor Lamb won. A democrat hadn't won this seat in decades. New Jersey, Virginia have new Democrat governors. 15 Seats were up in the Virginia state house Democrats won all of them, women winning 11 of those seats. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS. Ted Cruz is up for reelection facing a 40% Hispanic voting population. Trump's motorcade was booed in Atlanta, Georgia 2 months ago. These Presidential books--"Russian Roulette" & "Fire & Fury" are in the top 10 best sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. 39 Republicans have already announced their early retirements, and will not seek reelection this coming November.
Scott Walker on Twitter
After Supreme Court loss, Scott Walker turns to fundraising with 'anger of the Left' warnings
Conor Lamb Wins Pennsylvania House Seat, Giving Democrats a Map for Trump Country
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018

Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell stated the other day, he knows a storm is coming but can't tell if it's going to be a Cat 3, 4 or 5.

These pictures say it's going to be a blue Tsunami on Republican seats all across this country.

2nd annual women's march January 20, 2018

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

For pictures of the 1st woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated, go to this link on this board. Scroll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.

Trump-protest-1024x709.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
pictures of trump street protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

And of course the March for our lives protest on March 20, 2018

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Held in over 800 cities across this nation.

By electing Trump you have clearly awoken a sleeping giant in this country that is not going to "forget" to vote this coming November. You have effectively killed the Republican party.

Last edited:

20160818edshe-b.jpg

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

It's coming.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg
That blue tsunami shit? Well, that’s what ewe effen morons said in 2016 innit?
there is no ''electoral college'' that can subvert what the people want and who they vote for in the midterm elections.... so it will be the vote of the people that counts, unlike the Presidential election.

There is still republican gerrymandering of districts to get in the way but that possibly could be over come, if enough people come out to vote....

Forum List

Back