Trump May Not be a White Supremacist but He is In Fact a Bigot

It's legal to use deadly force in self defense. just a fair warning next time you decide to punch a stranger for wearing a MAGA cap.

Not worried about it because this is universally what will happen:

So yeah, I'm not worried about it. You'll just shoot yourself in the foot, Quickdraw! LOL!

YOur lies are noted and dismissed.
You are the only bigot here.

Keep telling yourself that. You're the one on here defending bigots. So that would make you a bigot. I already admitted I'm bigoted against religion, so I'm not sure what you think you're accomplishing by calling me something I already owned. I'm not in denial about it. But you are.

if they were the only baker for 100 miles, OR all bakers in the area denied service then that might meet the burden of a compelling interest.

None of that matters because discrimination itself is the compelling interest. Just because you don't think it is doesn't mean it's not. In fact, the courts have sided with me on this. I know, I know, you don't accept what the courts say because for all your bluster about the Constitution, you sure seem opposed to the responsibilities of one of the three branches of government.

So here's another example of how your argument eats itself and why you're a garbage person; you say you care about the Constitution, yet you disregard the authority of the courts, which are defined in the Constitution you say you love so much.

That and many other reasons are why you're a piece of shit, and why all your arguments are garbage.

Discrimination is a compelling interest if there is actual harm. butt hurt is not harm.

The Courts have been overstepping their constitutional bounds for a few decades now.

Not the argument at hand.

LOL! Wrong. Baking cakes is what this is all about. You say you love the Constitution, yet deny the Constitution granting authority to the courts. So you don't love the Constitution, or you don't know anything about it. So this "Constitutional" argument you're making is really one you're making off the top of your head, isn't it?

No, i say the courts are wrong,.

o waste your time obviously. Trolled hard.

So all you're doing here is trolling people?

Get a fucking life.

Your understanding of the law is sophomoric at best.

You don't even know the Constitution extends authority to the courts. In fact, it's a pretty big fuckin' part of the Constitution...the parts about the Judicial Branch and it's authority, you numbskull. You just make up shit and hope no one calls you on it. Then when they do, you just move the goalposts not because you're trying to be right (that much is fucking obvious) but because you want to save face on a fucking message board.

I mean, really...what's the point of you now? Just to troll people? Get a life.

That wasn' the original intent but once I saw how useless your posts are it became the end result.

again, I am saying the courts are wrong, not saying the courts are invalid.

I keep saying the same basic thing

No, you don't. You say completely different things, even from post to post. Now you're trying, once again, to wiggle your way back into the debate via semantics. And no, you haven't said the same thing. Not even "basically". Your original argument was that these bakers have the right to discriminate because of their religion, and now your argument is these bakers have the right to discriminate because they want to.

That's not "basically" the same. They're two completely different thoughts. What's the same is that the beliefs are bigoted. That hasn't changed, only the justifications have over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

"Basically" you're a piece of shit.

Now that's an effective and accurate use of the word "basically".

Same thing over and over, and you use the same lame insults over and over.

is far less used, and feels quite fresh.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised since you come up with half-baked shit off the top of your head, anyway. So from whose post did you steal that? For once, it wasn't one of mine. So....kudos?

I've engaged your long winded bullshit for about 30 pages now. Feeling quite satisfied with myself.

Well, you would probably know all about self-gratification given most of what you believe is masturbatory nonsense anyway.

Derp.

The difference is government is forcing them to do something they don't want to.

So it's an issue of want, not need or must.

These bakers want to deny service to gays, not that they must deny service to gays. A sincere religious argument would mean they must do it because of the consequences they will face from their God. But by saying it's something they want to do, that completely undermines the premise that this is a religious exercise because if it were, they wouldn't want to deny service, they would have to or must deny service in order to avoid the harm of consequences. Only you're not saying that. So you belied the true intention behind this discrimination; not religion, but bigotry.

The basis of a free society is 'want".

"Must" for the bull reasons you want is tyranny.

Discrimination is a compelling interest if there is actual harm. butt hurt is not harm.

Discrimination is the harm. What about that is it that you don't get? That's why the courts, whose authority is granted by the Constitution you claim to love yet know nothing about, have ruled against those bakers over and over and over, and why SCOTUS will too. The bakers haven't been able to prove harm to their religious beliefs because doing so would undermine their religious belief that God forgives their sins and Jesus died for them. They know that is the case, which is why you and they avoid discussing the very beliefs they claim are being violated.

I mean, really, at this point no one buys your shit anymore. It's all designed to make you feel better about yourself. Yeesh. You're not that important. No one cares about you. Get over yourself.

The Courts have been overstepping their constitutional bounds for a few decades now.

Could it be that it's not the courts who are wrong, but rather you?????? I mean, they're all educated legal professionals who spend their lifetimes practicing law before being appointed to the bench...you're just some douche on a message board with no formal legal training who has not passed the Bar Exam. So why the fuck are you an authority on this subject?

And what constitutional bounds, exactly, do you think the courts are overstepping? Can you even dream up a single, justifiable answer? No. That's asking too much and by asking this, I'm victimizing you, right?

It seems to me that you don't acknowledge the role the justice system plays, and that you seem to think the only real authority that exists is the invisible, imagined authority of God. Tell me I'm wrong, please.

Well, the courts are an establishment that has been given the authority by the Constitution.

You're just some dumbass on a message board.

I think I'll go with the courts on this one.

Because, you see, it is unfathomable that an uneducated derpy Conservative could ever be wrong about anything. After all, their parents kept telling them growing up that as long as they believed in themselves, they could accomplish anything. Then, decades later, when you didn't accomplish anything, you blamed everyone but your shit parents for lying to you. So it's not your fault that life didn't turn out the way you had hoped, it's Colin Kaepernick's fault, or illegal immigrants' fault, or liberals' fault, or Jews' fault, or Muslims' fault, or it's (insert scapegoat here)'s fault.

But it's never your fault, right? Because you were raised by your shit parents to believe you're special and remarkable. Well, you're not. There is nothing remarkable about you. You don't have talent. You don't have wealth. You don't have skill. You just have a big, fat mouth that gets you into trouble with your rhetoric that you then have to spend all your time walking back.

Pathetic. SMH.

That wasn' the original intent but once I saw how useless your posts are it became the end result.
again, I am saying the courts are wrong, not saying the courts are invalid.

How are my posts useless? You're the one who keeps changing what you're saying as argument after argument of yours crumble when held to the weakest, slightest possible scrutiny. I mean, I'm not even really trying here, and I've managed to reduce your argument about "religious exercise" to just "it's something they want to do".

Think about that. You argued initially that their resistance to baking a gay cake was an exercise of their religious beliefs...then after about three doizen posts, your argument became one that not baking a gay cake was something they "didn't want to do". So then, it's no sincerely religious if it's not something they must do, but rather something they want to do. So they want to do something and then they use their ever-changing religious beliefs to justify it. So one came after the other, hence insincerity and bullshit.

Which is why the courts have shot them down over and over and over...and why SCOTUS will too.

The basis of a free society is 'want".

"Want" has limitations, even in a free society. You have a very juvenile understanding of freedom and what it entails. Or you just haven't given it much thought.

"Must" for the bull reasons you want is tyranny.

You said they "want" to discriminate against gays, not that their religion commands it (because it doesn't). So just because they want to do something doesn't mean they have a right to do it. That's not "freedom", that's anarchy.

You have such an inflated sense of self that you maintain our 240+ year, constitutional democratic institutions are wrong, and you are right.

That's fucking tragic. What a fraud.

Same thing over and over, and you use the same lame insults over and over.

You seize upon the insults as a red herring to avoid answering the meat of the argument. Well, my insults don't change the shittiness of the argument you've constructed and rebuilt over and over and over this thread.

But I know why you seize upon the insults...that's how you maintain your unearned victimhood and entitlement.

What a whiny little bitch.

Forum List

Back