Trump May Not be a White Supremacist but He is In Fact a Bigot

he commies victimized a shit load of Christians.

They victimized a lot of people, not exclusively Christians. And Christianity has victimized a lot of people too in its 2,000 year history. That's why I said Christians don't hold a monopoly on victimhood, mostly because they are victimizers more often than not. This cake thing is the latest example of how they're victimizing someone while crying about their own unearned sense of victimhood.

Your refusal to admit that, shows that A. you are still being very dishonest or B. also sympathetic to your fellow commies.

Unlike you with Christian bigotry, I am not nor have not defended Communism. I think the only reason you lay that on me is so you can feel better about yourself for defending bigots. Yeesh. Get over yourself.

Oh no someone refused to bake a gay cake. What a travesty!

That does not come across as credible.

You asked, so I gave you an answer. Don't know what more you want or expect. Are you...are you defending Nazis?

You talk tough. But all it boils down to is you getting off watching some big black guy do what you wish you had the balls to do.

Sorry that you guys are such pussies you go down after one punch.

[our words are all lies, you commie piece of shit.

It's funny that you have to ascribe Comnunism to me -when I have never defended it nor expressed any support for it- in order for you to feel better about yourself for supporting bigots.

Wait - did I say funny? I meant fucking sad.

That does not come across as credible.

You asked, so I gave you an answer. Don't know what more you want or expect. Are you...are you defending Nazis?

You talk tough. But all it boils down to is you getting off watching some big black guy do what you wish you had the balls to do.

Sorry that you guys are such pussies you go down after one punch.

Yeah, tough talk like that is what makes you not credible. THat and your constant lying.

Come punch me so I can justifiably run you through with my samurai sword, bitch.

LOLOLOL! "Samurai sword"? What are you some 30-year-old white guy who lives in his parent's basement and collects swords? You know who the kind of people are who collect swords? People with tiny dicks. Or knights in the Middle Ages. So....since we're not in the Middle Ages and you're clearly not a knight, I guess that means you have a tiny dick.

Come punch me so I can justifiably run you through with my samurai sword, bitch.

LOLOLOL! "Samurai sword"? What are you some 30-year-old white guy who lives in his parent's basement and collects swords? You know who the kind of people are who collect swords? People with tiny dicks.

I've always wanted to try it out on someone and you aren't worth a bullet.

Yeah, tough talk like that is what makes you not credible. THat and your constant lying.

My, you've certainly gone all bi-polar on me! What happened to the woebegone poster from earlier who was just tearfully lamenting the travails of poor, white, Christian bigots? I like that Correll...this new Correll seems like a posturing jackass to me.

[our words are all lies, you commie piece of shit.

It's funny that you have to ascribe Comnunism to me -when I have never defended it nor expressed any support for it- in order for you to feel better about yourself for supporting bigots.

Wait - did I say funny? I meant fucking sad.

I've explained what I feel that that is appropriate for you.

And I note that you deny expressing support, you do not deny that you are a communist.

My, you've certainly gone all bi-polar on me! What happened to the woebegone poster from earlier who was just tearfully lamenting the travails of poor, white, Christian bigots? I like that Correll...this new Correll seems like a posturing jackass to me.

YOur lies are noted and dismissed.

You are the only bigot here.

The difference is government is forcing them to do something they don't want to.

So it's an issue of want, not need or must.

These bakers want to deny service to gays, not that they must deny service to gays. A sincere religious argument would mean they must do it because of the consequences they will face from their God. But by saying it's something they want to do, that completely undermines the premise that this is a religious exercise because if it were, they wouldn't want to deny service, they would have to or must deny service in order to avoid the harm of consequences. Only you're not saying that. So you belied the true intention behind this discrimination; not religion, but bigotry.

've explained what I feel that that is appropriate for you.

What you "feel" is bullshit. In order to have feelings you need to have empathy, and it doesn't seem like you do. Instead, it seems like you're a sociopath.

nd I note that you deny expressing support, you do not deny that you are a communist.

And when did you stop beating your wife? Fuck you, shithead. I've never expressed support for Communists, but you've expressed support for bigots. So I guess that makes you a bigot too, doesn't it? According to your standard, of course. A standard I'm sure you'll change in the next post of yours..."wait, wait, I didn't mean that..." LOL. No one buys it.

Forum List

Back