Report: Jihadists preparing train derailments & Food poisoning in Europe

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
French police have issued a confidential note based on an analysis of “jihadist propaganda,” warning of possible lone-wolf attacks causing trains to derail and even food poisoning, Le Parisien newspaper reports, citing the document.

Report: Jihadists Preparing ‘Train Derailments & Food Poisoning In Europe’
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't that special, aren't the losers of society who wanted those little borders opened feeling so loving now. Wait until it kills one of their loved ones we'll see how they feel then. Oh wait that has already happened and they gave the rapist some roses and forgave him because he didn't know any better. Jesus what is wrong with these leftist idiots.

I'm having a hard time giving a fuck about Europeans any more. Their own liberal immigration policy is bringing this upon themselves.

The Left and its lap dog media is trying very hard to hide the news that those arrested and questioned so far in the UK bomber case case appear to be of Muslim refugee backgrounds.

I'm having a hard time giving a fuck about Europeans any more. Their own liberal immigration policy is bringing this upon themselves.

sweetums------the techniques are TRANSPORTABLE------USA Homeland security is-----even now----
vigilant on various USA food distribution issues-----like with armed guards as if they are nuclear plants. A people capable of driving trucks into crowds and planes into buildings-----can use THEIR
BRAINS------in "creative" ways

The Left and its lap dog media is trying very hard to hide the news that those arrested and questioned so far in the UK bomber case case appear to be of Muslim refugee backgrounds.

which one-----the latest TRAIN thing?

which one-----the latest TRAIN thing?
Yes, 18 year old is a refugee raised by foster family.

Heart-stopping moment armed cops storm suspected Parsons Green bomber house as neighbours claim first man arrested is a refugee who came to the UK aged 15

Parsons Green attack: Police raid foster carers' home in west London as 18-year-old man is arrested in Dover

I already stopped eating anything from the Chobani or Tyson Foods Co. a long time ago. Both are muslim-saturated companies and I would never eat something to which muslim inbreds have had access. Even if it's not actually poisoned, you never know what dirty things they may do to it. That's just common sense.

Forum List

Back