White supremacist fitness clubs are fat-shaming Trump supporters and plotting a race war

Amie2345

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2022

White supremacist fitness clubs are fat-shaming Trump supporters and plotting a race war

A network of white supremacist fitness clubs is spreading across the US, recruiting men to prepare for what they believe will be a race war.
www.businessinsider.com
www.businessinsider.com

• White supremacist "active clubs" are spreading across the US.
  • The clubs recruit disaffected white men and promote physical fitness and masculinity.
  • The groups also sometimes mock and fat-shame Donald Trump and his supporters.
I'm sorry what kind of fitness clubs? Are trumpers fat?

A network of white supremacist fitness clubs is spreading across the US, recruiting men to prepare for what they believe will be a race war.
www.businessinsider.com
www.businessinsider.com

• The clubs recruit disaffected white men and promote physical fitness and masculinity.
So democrats are their members

www.businessinsider.com
www.businessinsider.com

Good to know that the handful of White Supremacists in America are rejecting Trump. :113:

How so?

"They are quickly becoming one of the most prominent vectors for white terrorist radicalization in the United States in recent years," Jon Lewis, a Research Fellow at the Program on Extremism at George Washington University, told Business Insider.

www.businessinsider.com
www.businessinsider.com

Your scouring the web for tabloids is hilarious.

Are there some democratic and independent white supremacists? I am sure there are some but they tend to agree and support the republican party.
What is a white supremacist? How about explaining the black supremacist's as well?

Forum List

Back