White supremacist fitness clubs are fat-shaming Trump supporters and plotting a race war

They're infiltrated.

All the little fascist groups are infiltrated.

It's not hard. Just be a white guy and always say the most awful thing that comes to mind at any given moment, and the Trump cult will instantly accept you as one of their own.

They're infiltrated.

All the little fascist groups are infiltrated.

It's not hard. Just be a white guy and always say the most awful thing that comes to mind at any given moment, and the Trump cult will instantly accept you as one of their own.

The Nazis always had theirs
LOL you cant admit you lied so you try to call me a nazi. That is some sick maga BS. Sure hope you aren't a "christian." Good luck! LMAO

200.webp

White supremacist fitness clubs are fat-shaming Trump supporters and plotting a race war

A network of white supremacist fitness clubs is spreading across the US, recruiting men to prepare for what they believe will be a race war.
www.businessinsider.com
www.businessinsider.com

• White supremacist "active clubs" are spreading across the US.
  • The clubs recruit disaffected white men and promote physical fitness and masculinity.
  • The groups also sometimes mock and fat-shame Donald Trump and his supporters.
I'm sorry what kind of fitness clubs? Are trumpers fat?

😂 :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
bhhnj.png

bhhnjj.png

hhhhjjjjjjjjjjikiuujjkiikkjn.jpg

bnnnmmm.jpg

Read the Link provided so you don't look silly..
Talk about irony! You either didn't read what you linked to or have no reading comprehension. From the article -

The groups sometimes mock and fat-shame Trump and his supporters

Although many far-right groups once aligned themselves with former President Donald Trump, most have since grown disillusioned and criticize him for not doing enough to advance their extremist agenda.

"The groups I track have long since turned on Trump," Tischauser said, adding that some viewed Trump as a "puppet to Jewish interests who steals their nationalist rhetoric to win votes" and who "cannot be counted on to enact nationalist policies."

In one video, the Central CA active club also hit out at the former president for not being a true "revolutionary."

Some clubs have also taken to mocking and fat-shaming Trump and his supporters.

A video posted by the Alamo active club on Telegram shows clips of Trump rally attendees, all of whom appeared either overweight or were people of color, captioned: "Average conservatives."

A network of white supremacist fitness clubs is spreading across the US, recruiting men to prepare for what they believe will be a race war.
www.businessinsider.com
www.businessinsider.com

• White supremacist "active clubs" are spreading across the US.
  • The clubs recruit disaffected white men and promote physical fitness and masculinity.
  • The groups also sometimes mock and fat-shame Donald Trump and his supporters.
I'm sorry what kind of fitness clubs? Are trumpers fat?
Blm is the most dangerous group in the country by the 25 people they killed in the blm riots in 2020. The billions of dollars worth of damage including against black businesses. Blm/antifa and the left media Constantly promote racism and anti-Americanism ….for example the deranged view that all white people including homeless people are privileged.

Racism against white people is popular on the media outlets. There are no popular news outlets that promote “white supremacy.”

If somebody on Fox or CNN said that Jews or blacks are privileged they would be fired immediately. Van Jones of CNN said “all white people have a virus” and nothing is done about it. They even celebrate him.

There’s about nine white supremacists in America

LOL you cant admit you lied so you try to call me a nazi. That is some sick maga BS. Sure hope you aren't a "christian." Good luck! LMAO

200.webp
On a lot of issues, I can accept no real evidence. I would like to know how many Nazis and Klan members there are. Ten, twenty thousand or so. Just guessing. On agreeing to their views from others, that is a stretch. However, all people have views that vary and wanting to see problems or excesses that are detrimental to the person, persons or group involved cleaned up is not hate.

This is not free speech. It's hate speech and it should be eliminated.

"they are filled with neo-Nazi iconography, racist and antisemitic memes, and negative news articles about people of color and LGBTQ+ people."
Nobody cares about any of this stuff it has zero mainstream traction . You will never find any popular figure on any mainstream media outlets, promoting hatred against or Jews or blacks it simply doesn’t exist.

Lisa558 Look at that…the word Jews was automatically capitalized, but not blacks…. Random sidenote for the pro Israel person.

There are zero examples of 30 white people beating the shit out of one black, but unfortunately vice versa exists, ie

racism against white people and promotion of anti-Americanism is a popular thing among the left Democrats.

Last edited:
Talk about irony! You either didn't read what you linked to or have no reading comprehension. From the article -

The groups sometimes mock and fat-shame Trump and his supporters

Although many far-right groups once aligned themselves with former President Donald Trump, most have since grown disillusioned and criticize him for not doing enough to advance their extremist agenda.

"The groups I track have long since turned on Trump," Tischauser said, adding that some viewed Trump as a "puppet to Jewish interests who steals their nationalist rhetoric to win votes" and who "cannot be counted on to enact nationalist policies."

In one video, the Central CA active club also hit out at the former president for not being a true "revolutionary."

Some clubs have also taken to mocking and fat-shaming Trump and his supporters.

A video posted by the Alamo active club on Telegram shows clips of Trump rally attendees, all of whom appeared either overweight or were people of color, captioned: "Average conservatives."
Lots of Biden supporters are low information voters. Whatever they hear on the View or CNN is what they believe. No questions asked.

200.webp
With respect you’ve been unable to respond to rhose who present logical and polite counterpoints to your posts . When it comes down to it when you are confronted with facts , I’ve seen you resort to personal attacks. That’s unfortunate no need for that type of behavior.

With respect you’ve been unable to respond to rhose who present logical and polite counterpoints to your posts . When it comes down to it when you are confronted with facts , I’ve seen you resort to personal attacks. That’s unfortunate no need for that type of behavior.
I was called a nazi but I'm in the wrong? LOL sure thing. Thanks for the laughs.

Holy shit! someone came and took your guns? That's unfortunate, We have all of ours..
There has been many thousands of Americans that lost their guns. Courts ordered some to get rid of theirs but did not check to see it happened.

Forum List

Back