Trump made the cover of TIME Magazine. Enlarged copies are hanging up all over the world.

I hope he tells them to go fuck themselves with a cactus.

So it's OK for Trump to lie and steal from the press? Fascinating. You're such a fucking idiot.

And you are an illiterate moron. Did I say it was alright? No, I did not. Learn to read dumbass.
Um, "I hope he tells them....................." is kind of giving approval. (this is where I pinch one of those chubby cheeks you are so proud of)

No idiot, it isn't at all. It's simply defiance. How fucking stupid are you really?

0eb47a2545fc4a6b664e55b37a3d2f2a.jpg
Yer wrong a$$wipe. Trump cares or he wouldn't do it.

You have to explain the most simple things to Trump's minions.
pretty sure that's the limit of your intelligence causing you to keep it simple.

no one gives a shit and if this is what you're mad at today - no one cares about your phaux-rage either.

Time asks Trump Organization to remove fake cover from golf clubs

“I can confirm that this is not a real TIME cover,” Kerri Chyka wrote to the Post in an email.
---------------------------------------

Which cover is "fake"?

OK USMB White Wingers, defend ---------- 3...........2..........1..........

That is certainly not the only time the Wing Nuts have used Fake cover to promote something ..In this Episode the Anti Science Nut Wing [assholes like Westwall]...fly the Bogus
...This is a Classic use of Fake News...........The image at left is a real Time cover.
170519_fake_time.jpg

pretty sure that's the limit of your intelligence causing you to keep it simple.

no one gives a shit and if this is what you're mad at today - no one cares about your phaux-rage either.

I have made lots of pictures for family and friends that put our faces on stuff, but he was misrepresenting Time and hanging it for the public to see, and Time told him to take them down. Its unbelievable the arrogance of T.

TALK ABOUT FAKE NEWS

....Trump had this cover created and it hangs in many of his resorts. You Trumpies are getting eaten alive.

Time Magazine Asks Trump’s Businesses to Remove Fake Magazine Covers From Their Walls

screen%20shot%202017-06-27%20at%2044734%20pm.png

1060x600-1e6f96e2796e1c2ea219ce9bc200971a.jpg
View attachment 135890
Please, please, please tell me that's not a real picture of the inaugural crowd on the wall of the WH. Please please please tell me that's a joke.

The TIME cover is a vanity novelty poster for a vain man. If people who don't know any better believe it, that's just frosting. Wonder if Trump will take it down. Wonder who Trump got to do the poster and if he paid for it or it was a birthday present or something.
Pretty soon we'll have giant pictures of Trump watching us from billboards, the sides of buildings, just like Mao did in China. You watch. The rightards will love it.

I have made lots of pictures for family and friends that put our faces on stuff, but he was misrepresenting Time and hanging it for the public to see, and Time told him to take them down. Its unbelievable the arrogance of T.
I was the Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year on a cover I had made for me ...however I did not bring it to my office to brag of my award..it was fake

It was a joke but if it shaves a few years off the lives of liberals then that's not so bad.

When are John Miller and John Baron going to Resign for being Fake news Purveyors
Donald Trump's Long, Strange History of Using Fake Names | Fortune ...

Do you all remember when that Fake Orange Mother Fucker Donald "Two scoops" Trump would be pretend to be "John Miller" or "John Baron" supposed publicists for Donald Trump?... I would call that 'Mother Fucking Fake shit".... but not you Trump submissive bitchettes ..you call that clever ...Fucking assholes....
tumblr_o756pyqern1uzcw2qo1_1280.jpg
trump-john-miller-audio-compressed.jpg

I hope he tells them to go fuck themselves with a cactus.

He can't. It's called stealing a trademark and copyright. Sorry, sugar. You just wouldn't understand.
You know what? I admit I didn't even think of that. Imagine someone used the Trump name to sell, "or advertise" a product using the Trump name. And posting the magazine cover in a place of business is most definitely advertising. It's also misleading to potential customers.

I bet there is a basis for a lawsuit.

It's putting words in the mouth of an entity (Time Mag) that never said those words. Yet the blind minions just can't bring themselves to admit how blatantly dishonest it is. Let alone how pathetic.

It's the same reason we can't doctor each other's quotes here and make a poster say something he never said. Makes the artificially-quoted entity look bad.

So yeah they might even have a libel case.
Apart from all that legal stuff it's just pathetic.
A bit like making yourself "Super Senior Club Champion" three years running at your own golf course.

Pathetic beyond words. Like a loser who buys himself a "world's greatest dad" T-shirt because no one else will.

The crybaby is in the White House. You can follow his whining on Twitter.
Unlike you, I turned it off because I'm not a whiney little bitch looking for pointless shit to cry about.
B***h? Maybe not. But c**t? Fer sure.
Pussy can't even spell out curse words. Pathetic

Those aren't "curse words". Looks to me like profanity.

Funny you can't answer the question --- again, are you defending trademark infringement?

Looks like GMU done ran away rather than face the question. What a wimp.

I guess given the tacit approval of trademark infringement, this should be OK with them...

liar-in-chief.jpg
Like a loser who buys himself a "world's greatest dad" T-shirt because no one else will.
Jesus, Pogo. Low blows much? That almost brought tears to my eyes.

And how did you do that cover?

do you know why they were made or just "hate trump, its bad"

It was a joke but if it shaves a few years off the lives of liberals then that's not so bad.
if up for that long, why care now? other than anything will do.

pogo great job on your cover. :)

Funny, I don't recall President Obama doing something like this. It might be because he was above being an insecure, narcissistic egomaniac.

Once again, Trump is who he criticizes others of being. If this isn't propaganda, I don't know what is.

Every time I see your sig picture, it says so much, keep it. What kind of person would do that?

Why, a self-absorbed egomaniacal fatally insecure narcissistic sociopath who takes no responsibility for anything of curse!

What a great choice for the most responsible job in the world.... what's that? He's never even had a job in his life?
Perfect, he's got my vote! :eusa_dance:

Funny, I don't recall President Obama doing something like this. It might be because he was above being an insecure, narcissistic egomaniac.

Once again, Trump is who he criticizes others of being. If this isn't propaganda, I don't know what is.
Obama didn't need to do it. Leftists fought to the front of the line to fall face first into his lap.

He can't. It's called stealing a trademark and copyright. Sorry, sugar. You just wouldn't understand.
You know what? I admit I didn't even think of that. Imagine someone used the Trump name to sell, "or advertise" a product using the Trump name. And posting the magazine cover in a place of business is most definitely advertising. It's also misleading to potential customers.

I bet there is a basis for a lawsuit.

It's putting words in the mouth of an entity (Time Mag) that never said those words. Yet the blind minions just can't bring themselves to admit how blatantly dishonest it is. Let alone how pathetic.

It's the same reason we can't doctor each other's quotes here and make a poster say something he never said. Makes the artificially-quoted entity look bad.

So yeah they might even have a libel case.
Apart from all that legal stuff it's just pathetic.
A bit like making yourself "Super Senior Club Champion" three years running at your own golf course.

Pathetic beyond words. Like a loser who buys himself a "world's greatest dad" T-shirt because no one else will.

Unlike you, I turned it off because I'm not a whiney little bitch looking for pointless shit to cry about.
B***h? Maybe not. But c**t? Fer sure.
Pussy can't even spell out curse words. Pathetic

Those aren't "curse words". Looks to me like profanity.

Funny you can't answer the question --- again, are you defending trademark infringement?

Looks like GMU done ran away rather than face the question. What a wimp.

I guess given the tacit approval of trademark infringement, this should be OK with them...

liar-in-chief.jpg
Like a loser who buys himself a "world's greatest dad" T-shirt because no one else will.
Jesus, Pogo. Low blows much? That almost brought tears to my eyes.

Why thangyew :redface: Didn't feel like my most inspired line but I'm glad it worked. :)

And how did you do that cover?

I cannot tell a lie, somebody else did it, I just Googled.
If I made one it would be far worse. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back