Trump made the cover of TIME Magazine. Enlarged copies are hanging up all over the world.

Pretty much the same as the man himself.

The mystery is why that's not screamingly obvious to everybody....

Remember during the campaign when he claimed to have Rump Water and Rump Steaks there, neither of which exist any more? The steaks turned out to be from "Bush Brothers". Of all the ironies. :lol:

What a buffoon.

Maybe this is the impeachable offence so many have been looking for.
That being said, Trump has a Yuge ego. I don't think he knows the definition of humble.

0eb47a2545fc4a6b664e55b37a3d2f2a.jpg
Why don't you care?

When I was in a joke jug band we made up a fake magazine featuring ourselves as a cover story and handed them out at a gig. But we made up an obviously fake magazine logo and everybody knew it was part of the act.

In hindsight we were also mocking narcissists like this guy who tries to pass himself off as a real cover story.
What a dishonest insecure hack he is.

I hope he tells them to go fuck themselves with a cactus.

So it's OK for Trump to lie and steal from the press? Fascinating. You're such a fucking idiot.

And you are an illiterate moron. Did I say it was alright? No, I did not. Learn to read dumbass.
Um, "I hope he tells them....................." is kind of giving approval. (this is where I pinch one of those chubby cheeks you are so proud of)

LMAO! The little boy who points and screeches is the WORST offender of them all!!!!!!!!!!!
Bahahahahahahaha.............
You poor thing. Your in pocket media is folding in on itself just like your party.

What is in pocket media? TIME magazine has been around since 1923. Almost as long as you, but far more intelligent and well read.
If you can't figure out what that means you have no business questioning someone else's intelligence

You can attack me all you want, asshole. Trump is the King of Fake News with this little oopsie.
I will attack you all I want. That's the joy of the first amendment.

Now go create another crybaby thread pussy

So you're defending a fake cover/trademark infringement?

What is in pocket media? TIME magazine has been around since 1923. Almost as long as you, but far more intelligent and well read.
If you can't figure out what that means you have no business questioning someone else's intelligence

You can attack me all you want, asshole. Trump is the King of Fake News with this little oopsie.

The crybaby is in the White House. You can follow his whining on Twitter.
Unlike you, I turned it off because I'm not a whiney little bitch looking for pointless shit to cry about.
B***h? Maybe not. But c**t? Fer sure.

He can't. It's called stealing a trademark and copyright. Sorry, sugar. You just wouldn't understand.
You know what? I admit I didn't even think of that. Imagine someone used the Trump name to sell, "or advertise" a product using the Trump name. And posting the magazine cover in a place of business is most definitely advertising. It's also misleading to potential customers.

I bet there is a basis for a lawsuit.

Unlike you, I turned it off because I'm not a whiney little bitch looking for pointless shit to cry about.
Pussy can't even spell out curse words. Pathetic

He can't. It's called stealing a trademark and copyright. Sorry, sugar. You just wouldn't understand.
You know what? I admit I didn't even think of that. Imagine someone used the Trump name to sell, "or advertise" a product using the Trump name. And posting the magazine cover in a place of business is most definitely advertising. It's also misleading to potential customers.

It's putting words in the mouth of an entity (Time Mag) that never said those words. Yet the blind minions just can't bring themselves to admit how blatantly dishonest it is. Let alone how pathetic.

It's the same reason we can't doctor each other's quotes here and make a poster say something he never said. Makes the artificially-quoted entity look bad.

So yeah they might even have a libel case.

Those aren't "curse words". Looks to me like profanity.

Funny you can't answer the question --- again, are you defending trademark infringement?

It's putting words in the mouth of an entity (Time Mag) that never said those words. Yet the blind minions just can't bring themselves to admit how blatantly dishonest it is. Let alone how pathetic.

It's the same reason we can't doctor each other's quotes here and make a poster say something he never said. Makes the artificially-quoted entity look bad.

Apart from all that legal stuff it's just pathetic.
A bit like making yourself "Super Senior Club Champion" three years running at your own golf course.

Apart from all that legal stuff it's just pathetic.
A bit like making yourself "Super Senior Club Champion" three years running at your own golf course.

Pathetic beyond words. Like a loser who buys himself a "world's greatest dad" T-shirt because no one else will.

Those aren't "curse words". Looks to me like profanity.

Funny you can't answer the question --- again, are you defending trademark infringement?

Looks like GMU done ran away rather than face the question. What a wimp.

I guess given the tacit approval of trademark infringement, this should be OK with them...

liar-in-chief.jpg

Forum List

Back