Trump claims he told Time "no thanks" for Man of the Year

It's a lie designed for the Trumpling gullible.

Trump Says He Passed On Being 'Person Of The Year.' 'Time' Says He's 'Incorrect'

Trump knew damn well he wouldn't repeat - Time wouldn't touch Melt-o-Matic this time around with a ten foot pole....

Trump's election was the greatest upset in Presidential HIstory.

It changed the world.

Anyone else that Time picks, will be a far less important figure, and will just show Time to be a dishonest liberal rag, like the vast majority of the MSM.

If Time ever makes Trump person of the year, he will be portrayed as evil like Osama Bib Laden.
cover-final.jpg

Too late.

Trump Says He Passed On Being 'Person Of The Year.' 'Time' Says He's 'Incorrect'

Trump knew damn well he wouldn't repeat - Time wouldn't touch Melt-o-Matic this time around with a ten foot pole....

It changed the world.

Anyone else that Time picks, will be a far less important figure, and will just show Time to be a dishonest liberal rag, like the vast majority of the MSM.
He already WAS honored last year for exactly that. Does Time have to continue making him Person of the Year for his entire reign?

Trump allowing his fantasies to get away with him again

I loved Times dig about Trump displaying fake magazine covers at his golf resorts

It changed the world.

He already WAS honored last year for exactly that. Does Time have to continue making him Person of the Year for his entire reign?

Good point.

Still, who are they going to pick instead?

Good point.

The list is long - but they ain't gonna pick Bannon, Putin, or T-Rump - Time editors have the ultimate say

Find Out Who Readers Think Should Be Named TIME's Person of the Year for 2017

My pick: Bob Mueller :)

That is a weak list...

The new pope could make some sense. He has greatly changed the Catholic Church, with his embrace of liberation theology.

Kaepernick is actually a strong choice, with that weak list. with his reveal of what a divided country this is.

Putin is idiotic. What has he done this year?

Time said it’s a lie.

Trump lie?
Poor Trump, will have to do with his fake front page Time cover, until he's arrested and sent to prison...because if Time ever puts Trump on its cover, without that story follow-up, the boycotting of this mag. will be endless and you heard it hear first!!

That is a weak list...

The new pope could make some sense. He has greatly changed the Catholic Church, with his embrace of liberation theology.

Kaepernick is actually a strong choice, with that weak list. with his reveal of what a divided country this is.

Well, Putin got Trump elected .. that was quite a feat.

Again - It's Mueller Time :cool-45:

That is a weak list...

Well, Putin got Trump elected .. that was quite a feat.

Again - It's Mueller Time :cool-45:
...]

MMM, yeah, but seriously.

Putin is the same this year as last year and the year before.

Good point.

The list is long - but they ain't gonna pick Bannon, Putin, or T-Rump - Time editors have the ultimate say

Find Out Who Readers Think Should Be Named TIME's Person of the Year for 2017

My pick: Bob Mueller :)

That is a weak list...

I think you're right about the Pope. Good choice.
Kapernick is too local--US only.

upload_2017-11-25_8-24-23.png

As if by clockwork, president Trump has once again managed to dominated the holiday weekend news cycle, with a strategically timed, Friday afternoon tweet, in which he claimed that Time called to tell him that he was “probably” going to be named the magazine’s person of the year, but that he turned the offer down.
Time Accuses Trump Of Lying With “Person Of The Year” Tweet
-------------------------------------------------

They're just doing like good little commies do " LIE" and to fkn stupid to realize people are so on to these leftist paid of Trump haters that we capture things said " FIRST" as they change it and lie you Trump haters are SO FKN SICKENING and SUCH ASSES it's incredible.

You should think about re-wording that title, MindWars . Sounds pretty biblical, you know what I mean?

Last edited:
This fool thinks people will believe any lie he tells.

Trump claims he told Time "no thanks" for Man of the Year

Friday evening, President Trump tweeted, "Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named "Man (Person) of the Year," like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!"

Why it matters: Trump has been tweeting about Time Magazine since 2012, when he said, "I knew last year that @TIME Magazine lost all credibility when they didn't include me in their Top 100." He complained in 2015 that they didn't choose him as person of the year, and earlier this year the Washington Post discovered that there were fake Time Magazine covers featuring Trump in several of his golf clubs.

Time said -
The President is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year. TIME does not comment on our choice until publication, which is December 6.

5:27 PM - 24 Nov 2017
Time Magazine's Buffoon of the Year 2017
pia-guerra.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 162570
As if by clockwork, president Trump has once again managed to dominated the holiday weekend news cycle, with a strategically timed, Friday afternoon tweet, in which he claimed that Time called to tell him that he was “probably” going to be named the magazine’s person of the year, but that he turned the offer down.
Time Accuses Trump Of Lying With “Person Of The Year” Tweet
-------------------------------------------------

They're just doing like good little commies do " LIE" and to fkn stupid to realize people are so on to these leftist paid of Trump haters that we capture things said " FIRST" as they change it and lie you Trump haters are SO FKN SICKENING and SUCH ASSES it's incredible.
Silly ass, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown lies so much they simply rate his speeches by the lies per minute. LOL

Forum List

Back