Trump claims he told Time "no thanks" for Man of the Year

View image on Twitter
DPc-qQmUEAAgjXx.jpg:small

rose mcgowan @rosemcgowan

.@realDonaldTrump I found your photo shoot for @TIME

11:55 PM - Nov 24, 2017

Trump is now tweeting that Pope Francis wanted to Canonize him and name him a Catholic Saint . St Donald of Trump and build a Trump Cathedral in Gold Lame. He turned it down because he is the most humble noblest man in history.......

Aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnd..... Who actually gives a shit?

Apparently the POTUS cares. He cares so much about TIME he tweeted about them.

He also had a fake TIME cover made for himself.
The president is egotistical, of course he cares. But I don't see why this is even news. It doesn't have any value, it's just an attack piece.
It's suddenly wrong to point out Hubert's and pride as sinful? Since when have they been virtuous?

People Magazine wanted to make me "Sexiest Man Alive" for 2017 ... I turned that down as I did not want to put up with the female adulation that would ensue as I became an International sex symbol.........

Trump claims he took himself out of the running for Time’s ‘Person of the Year’

Richard Stengel‏, a former Time editor, responded by tweeting: “Hate to tell you but that PROBABLY means you’re NOT Person of the Year. They just wanted a photo shoot. But I’m sure you still have that fake TIME cover somewhere in storage.”
that actually backs up trumps claim, and proves that TIME was the party being less than honest...do you need a link to that post?

If Time ever makes Trump person of the year, he will be portrayed as evil like Osama Bib Laden.

Forum List

Back