Ann Coulter: Trump IS Fuentes: Narcissistic baby moron whose sole driving force in life is being famous!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Milo Yiannopoulos worked for House Republicans this summer. Nick Fuentes met with the Republican Party leader last week. The Republican Party needs to firmly, permanently break from the increasingly brazen white supremacist wing of their movement. But they just can't.

key excerpts from Ann's piece:

Who’s the happiest guy in America this week?

Nick Fuentes. In a matter of days, he’s gone from total obscurity to the most famous person in the country. Everybody’s talking about him!

Until he had dinner with Trump, literally, no one had ever heard of him (except various “hate watch” groups scamming money out of the perpetually alarmed). That’s not for lack of trying on Fuentes’ part. He was doing anything he could think of to get people to notice him.

You say praising Hitler will get me in the news? Watch this!

[Twenty researchers at People for the American Way earnestly type up reports titled, “The Dangerous Rise of Far-Right Extremism,” then blast them to the Upper West Side.]

Serendipitously, Donald Trump is also desperate for attention. As president of the United States, he used to brag to anyone who would listen about the important people who called him. (You know, the way a lot of serious adults do.) Rupert Murdoch calls me every day!

He proudly produced the letters he’d exchanged with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un to journalist Bob Woodward, telling him the letters were "soooo top secret," and asking Woodward (again, a JOURNALIST) (for The Washington Post!), "Don't say I gave them to you. OK?"

This is a man who faked a Time magazine featuring him on the cover with the headline, “TRUMP IS HITTING ON ALL FRONTS ... EVEN TV!” -- and hung them on the walls of his golf clubs.

It’s like an episode of "Dynasty."

So you can well imagine Trump’s state of mind right now. He blew the midterms, everyone knows he blew the midterms, and then held a funereal presidential announcement at Mar-a-Lago, attended by only losers and grifters.

When you’re the former president and you’re bragging about the Young Republican Club of New York City endorsing you for president, Nick Fuentes is a HUGE “get.”

From what I’ve read, Fuentes has roughly the same B.S.-to-sanity ratio, winning fans on those occasions when he talked about immigration, then deciding to spend 99% of his time trying to say things so repellent that he’d make news.

He’s made it now! You can’t turn on the TV without seeing Fuentes talking about imposing a Catholic dictatorship, Hitler is great, women should be forced to marry young and have children, and Trump must be made dictator for life.

Is he humiliated? No! He’s on TEE-VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The irony is: All the cable news hosts making Fuentes a star are driven by the same weird compulsion. No one paid by a television network is any less craven than Trump and Fuentes. Liberals are suddenly reborn as right-wingers at Fox, and the reverse happens at MSNBC and CNN. What do I have to believe? Please. I’m willing to say anything.

Of all the addictions -- gambling, drinking, drugs -- none leads to more embarrassing behavior than the quest for fame.

Unfortunately for the country, we are now locked in a situation where Trump, Fuentes and the media have identical interests: Keep Trump and Fuentes in the news.

lol the tranny Ann Coulter is a GOP establishment shill; nobody cares about her opinions or claims except Party tools. The only real news is who paid her for the hit piece. Christie? Little Rubio? DeSantis?

She supported him before he ran because she didn't think he would win. Then he wins, she feigns early support than looks for reasons to NOT support him.

Reminds me of Election Night when I turned on Fox and saw most of the people with smiles, but noticed a very shocked and perplexed Megyn Kelly. She probably knew she was leaving for MSNBC and was watching her gold mine sail away. We saw how high Fox ratings jumped when Trump was elected.

Why don't these pundits focus on something beyond Trump, such as, I don't know, McConell or other GOP candidate possibilities for 2024? Just a thought.

Anne Coulter turned on Trump in a big way less than six months into his presidency. Because he was not tough enough or doing enough with heavy conservative initiatives.
Sure thing, Annie. You like to talk big and tough, but try being in Trump's shoes when his own party would not support many of his ideas the first two years in office when they had control of both houses. How does that work Anne? Then throw in the hate-filled democrats, MSM, educators, rouge judges, et al. and see how easy it is to rule.

Milo Yiannopoulos worked for House Republicans this summer. Nick Fuentes met with the Republican Party leader last week. The Republican Party needs to firmly, permanently break from the increasingly brazen white supremacist wing of their movement. But they just can't.

Nick Fuentes. In a matter of days, he’s gone from total obscurity to the most famous person in the country. Everybody’s talking about him!

Until he had dinner with Trump, literally, no one had ever heard of him (except various “hate watch” groups scamming money out of the perpetually alarmed). That’s not for lack of trying on Fuentes’ part. He was doing anything he could think of to get people to notice him.

[Twenty researchers at People for the American Way earnestly type up reports titled, “The Dangerous Rise of Far-Right Extremism,” then blast them to the Upper West Side.]

Serendipitously, Donald Trump is also desperate for attention. As president of the United States, he used to brag to anyone who would listen about the important people who called him. (You know, the way a lot of serious adults do.) Rupert Murdoch calls me every day!

He proudly produced the letters he’d exchanged with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un to journalist Bob Woodward, telling him the letters were "soooo top secret," and asking Woodward (again, a JOURNALIST) (for The Washington Post!), "Don't say I gave them to you. OK?"

This is a man who faked a Time magazine featuring him on the cover with the headline, “TRUMP IS HITTING ON ALL FRONTS ... EVEN TV!” -- and hung them on the walls of his golf clubs.

So you can well imagine Trump’s state of mind right now. He blew the midterms, everyone knows he blew the midterms, and then held a funereal presidential announcement at Mar-a-Lago, attended by only losers and grifters.

When you’re the former president and you’re bragging about the Young Republican Club of New York City endorsing you for president, Nick Fuentes is a HUGE “get.”

From what I’ve read, Fuentes has roughly the same B.S.-to-sanity ratio, winning fans on those occasions when he talked about immigration, then deciding to spend 99% of his time trying to say things so repellent that he’d make news.

He’s made it now! You can’t turn on the TV without seeing Fuentes talking about imposing a Catholic dictatorship, Hitler is great, women should be forced to marry young and have children, and Trump must be made dictator for life.

The irony is: All the cable news hosts making Fuentes a star are driven by the same weird compulsion. No one paid by a television network is any less craven than Trump and Fuentes. Liberals are suddenly reborn as right-wingers at Fox, and the reverse happens at MSNBC and CNN. What do I have to believe? Please. I’m willing to say anything.

Of all the addictions -- gambling, drinking, drugs -- none leads to more embarrassing behavior than the quest for fame.

Unfortunately for the country, we are now locked in a situation where Trump, Fuentes and the media have identical interests: Keep Trump and Fuentes in the news.
Sounds like Coulter is projecting.

I guess this site is cutting edge as Fuentes has been discussed here before. Coulter knew he was was.

Umm wtf has Coulter done for our side in the last four years?
Nothing. Meanwhile President Trump held rallies all over the country for dozens of GOP candidates. Without Trump GOP would had actually lost. Instead they won the House.

Trump built things and became president of the United States? What has Coulter ever done? Actually Coulter's description fits her to a T.

lol the tranny Ann Coulter is a GOP establishment shill; nobody cares about her opinions or claims except Party tools. The only real news is who paid her for the hit piece. Christie? Little Rubio? DeSantis?

Yep, she showed her true colors and is a premier backstabber.

Hell, she endorsed a RINO like Chris Christie.

Kinda funny that a black man, Kanye West, is hanging with a white supremacist. Then again, maybe Fuentes, a Latino, isn't actually a white supremacist.

A non-story that the MSM probably had a hand in so they could avoid the protests in China and the FTX matter. Look! A Kanye.

Kinda funny that a black man, Kanye West, is hanging with a white supremacist. Then again, maybe Fuentes, a Latino, isn't actually a white supremacist.

A non-story that the MSM probably had a hand in so they could avoid the protests in China and the FTX matter. Look! A Kanye.

lol everyone who isn't a sick deviant kiddie raper fan is a 'white supremacist' now; they've run out of fake memes to parrot over and over.

Excellent article. Thank you.

Fuentes wants to impose a Catholic dictatorship?

lol everyone who isn't a sick deviant kiddie raper fan is a 'white supremacist' now; they've run out of fake memes to parrot over and over.
Do you need evidence Fuentes is a Nazi? Seriously?

I have receipts.

Forum List

Back