Palin suing NYT for their BS claim that she caused the Giffords massacre YAY!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
It's about time these SOB's in the media that lie get bitch slapped into another galaxy. You go Sarah!

GettyImages-521220066-e1481550669886.jpg

Sarah Palin Suing New York Times For Defamation

It's about time these SOB's in the media that lie get bitch slapped into another galaxy. You go Sarah!

GettyImages-521220066-e1481550669886.jpg

Sarah Palin Suing New York Times For Defamation
I was wondering when Sarah Pay-me, would resurface for a ATM boost.....after all most of her wealth, like all these GOP fuck nuts is fed by fools, the feds and lawsuits...typical white man's way to earn a blessed buck!!

If the New York Times runs an editorial in support of Palin's lawsuit, is it fake news?

We should all begin to sue the fake news criminals for lying in support of the swamp...The swamp is anti freedom, they are not our friend. Trump sees them and will defeat them.

What's not to love about how the so called "tolerant left" targets and attacks women like Palin, Coulter or Kellyanne. Dimz are such hypocrites that they totally discredit their own arguments...

And I (for one) love it.

This is how the white trash hill billy is trying to make money now

Sarah Palin’s political brand has been reduced to a clickbait farm

These brief declarations have been accompanied by links to sarahpalin.com, where visitors to the homepage are greeted by a full-screen black-and-white photo of the former Alaska governor and vice-presidential candidate. The banner reads, “Sarah Palin Building America’s Future,” :badgrin:

piece of white trash garbage

I think her being pissed off at being blamed once again for the deaths of 6 people is cause enough for the lawsuit.

Sarah Palin is someone who is so starved for attention that she will do anything for attention. She is a flake and a diva and nothing more. I used to be a supporter of her until I realized how lazy she is. She is someone who has abandoned principle. Her conduct at the WH in front of Clinton's picture was what I would expect from a 5 year old child and extremely hateful. I hope she gets booted out of court all the way back to Alaska.
Sarah Palin is someone who is so starved for attention that she will do anything for attention. She is a flake and a diva and nothing more.

Sounds like Hillary

These brief declarations have been accompanied by links to sarahpalin.com, where visitors to the homepage are greeted by a full-screen black-and-white photo of the former Alaska governor and vice-presidential candidate. The banner reads, “Sarah Palin Building America’s Future,” :badgrin:

I think her being pissed off at being blamed once again for the deaths of 6 people is cause enough for the lawsuit.
Well, she was the one trying to incite violence talking about second amendment solutions and putting crosshairs on people. Ask Gabby Giffords and the families of the people killed in Arizona how they feel about caribou Barbie and her second amendment solutions.

Sarah Palin is someone who is so starved for attention that she will do anything for attention. She is a flake and a diva and nothing more. I used to be a supporter of her until I realized how lazy she is. She is someone who has abandoned principle. Her conduct at the WH in front of Clinton's picture was what I would expect from a 5 year old child and extremely hateful. I hope she gets booted out of court all the way back to Alaska.

NYT has accused her of causing the death of 6 people and wounding 13. No matter what your politics are you should be thoroughly disgusted that any media outlet would make that claim when they bloody well know that they are printing a lie. Fucking malicious bastards.

I hope she ends up owning them.
Disgusted? Yes.

Willing to endanger the freedom of press because they print garbage? Not one iota.

Well, she was the one trying to incite violence talking about second amendment solutions and putting crosshairs on people. Ask Gabby Giffords and the families of the people killed in Arizona how they feel about caribou Barbie and her second amendment solutions.

I don't give a flying rats ass about how Giffords feels about the 2nd. Palin had nothing nada to do with those deaths in Arizona. Flat out lies and I for one am glad that she's going for the throat now to end this bullshit.

Even in their pathetic correction the New York Times said that no connection whatsoever . Go argue with them that this was Palin's fault.

“An earlier version of this editorial incorrectly stated that a link existed between political incitement and the 2011 shooting of Representative Gabby Giffords,” the note reads in its entirety.

“In fact, no such link was established.”

NYT issues correction to editorial linking Giffords shooting to Palin

NYT has accused her of causing the death of 6 people and wounding 13. No matter what your politics are you should be thoroughly disgusted that any media outlet would make that claim when they bloody well know that they are printing a lie. Fucking malicious bastards.

I hope she ends up owning them.
Disgusted? Yes.

Willing to endanger the freedom of press because they print garbage? Not one iota.

They knowingly printed a malicious lie. Hence the lawsuit. The media is not allowed to knowingly lie. It's against the law.

I don't give a flying rats ass about how Giffords feels about the 2nd. Palin had nothing nada to do with those deaths in Arizona. Flat out lies and I for one am glad that she's going for the throat now to end this bullshit.

Even in their pathetic correction the New York Times said that no connection whatsoever . Go argue with them that this was Palin's fault.

“An earlier version of this editorial incorrectly stated that a link existed between political incitement and the 2011 shooting of Representative Gabby Giffords,” the note reads in its entirety.

Seems like a pretty obvious link. She roused her rabble, painted targets on her opponents, and one of her demented followers took her up on it. Maybe you don't see it that way, but if someone went around talking about murder and circulated pictures of me or my family in crosshairs, I'd take it as a death threat.

Palin's reputation does not seem to be worth much. She is only asking for $75,000. What's up with that?

Seems like a pretty obvious link. She roused her rabble, painted targets on her opponents, and one of her demented followers took her up on it. Maybe you don't see it that way, but if someone went around talking about murder and circulated pictures of me or my family in crosshairs, I'd take it as a death threat.

No link was established. The lie needs to die. As far as the use of "crosshairs" or "targeting an opponent" and phrases like that have been used in elections for forever. Nothing new at all and both parties have used those phrases.

And there was NEVER a link between Jared and Palin. Another flat out lie. Again no link between Loughner and Palin. None at all.

"What we know about the Giffords shooters’ motivations

According to news reports, Loughner became fixated on Giffords several years before his Jan. 8, 2011, shooting rampage that killed six and injured 14, including the Arizona congresswoman.

Loughner first met Giffords in 2007 at a community event where he asked her a question and was "unsatisfied with her answer," CNN reported. It was at this point he developed a fixation for the lawmaker.

Several years elapsed between the time Loughner first met Giffords and when Palin posted a note to Facebook that linked to her political action committee. The PAC circulated a map of House Democrats' districts (not individual members) the GOP would seek to recapture."

According to the Washington Post, there is no evidence Loughner was aware of Palin's maps. And according to an interview with one of Loughner's high school friends, the gunman did not watch the news. His rampage was akin to "shooting at the world," said Loughner’s friend Zach Osler."

No freaking link.

No evidence Sarah Palin’s PAC incited Giffords shooting

Forum List

Back