Trump made the cover of TIME Magazine. Enlarged copies are hanging up all over the world.

LMAO! The little boy who points and screeches is the WORST offender of them all!!!!!!!!!!!
Bahahahahahahaha.............
You poor thing. Your in pocket media is folding in on itself just like your party.

What is in pocket media? TIME magazine has been around since 1923. Almost as long as you, but far more intelligent and well read.
If you can't figure out what that means you have no business questioning someone else's intelligence

You can attack me all you want, asshole. Trump is the King of Fake News with this little oopsie.
I will attack you all I want. That's the joy of the first amendment.

Now go create another crybaby thread pussy

The crybaby is in the White House. You can follow his whining on Twitter.

You poor thing. Your in pocket media is folding in on itself just like your party.

What is in pocket media? TIME magazine has been around since 1923. Almost as long as you, but far more intelligent and well read.
If you can't figure out what that means you have no business questioning someone else's intelligence

You can attack me all you want, asshole. Trump is the King of Fake News with this little oopsie.

Unlike you, I turned it off because I'm not a whiney little bitch looking for pointless shit to cry about.

I hope he tells them to go fuck themselves with a cactus.

So it's OK for Trump to lie and steal from the press? Fascinating. You're such a fucking idiot.

And you are an illiterate moron. Did I say it was alright? No, I did not. Learn to read dumbass.

BedPan, quit while you're behind.

I win, thanks for trying moron.

Watching you worms try to wiggle out of this one is almost "Sad."

Unlike you, I turned it off because I'm not a whiney little bitch looking for pointless shit to cry about.

Oh, but I bet you'd have had plenty to say if Obama had pulled this shit. Biased fuckhead. Go to bed, Grampy.

Oh, but I bet you'd have had plenty to say if Obama had pulled this shit. Biased fuckhead. Go to bed, Grampy.
He didn't have to. Time did his pravda covers for free.

So anyone in the world can make a fake Time cover and hang it on their wall...except Trump.

TALK ABOUT FAKE NEWS

....Trump had this cover created and it hangs in many of his resorts. You Trumpies are getting eaten alive.

Time Magazine Asks Trump’s Businesses to Remove Fake Magazine Covers From Their Walls

screen%20shot%202017-06-27%20at%2044734%20pm.png

1060x600-1e6f96e2796e1c2ea219ce9bc200971a.jpg
Embarrassing thin-skinned narcissist.

I had my fair share to say. Keyword fair share. You, Timmy, Billy & Closed Caption whine endlessly like little girls

And Trump talks about fake news. Video at link. LOL

A Time magazine with Trump on the cover hangs in his golf clubs. It’s fake.

This article has been updated.

The framed copy of Time magazine was hung up in at least five of President Trump’s clubs, from South Florida to Scotland. Filling the entire cover was a photo of Donald Trump.

“Donald Trump: The ‘Apprentice’ is a television smash!” the big headline said. Above the Time nameplate, there was another headline in all caps: “TRUMP IS HITTING ON ALL FRONTS . . . EVEN TV!”

This cover — dated March 1, 2009 — looks like an impressive memento from Trump’s pre-presidential career. To club members eating lunch, or golfers waiting for a pro-shop purchase, it seemed to be a signal that Trump had always been a man who mattered. Even when he was just a reality TV star, Trump was the kind of star who got a cover story in Time.

But that wasn’t true.

The Time cover is a fake.
<more>

Forum List

Back