Trump made the cover of TIME Magazine. Enlarged copies are hanging up all over the world.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Time asks Trump Organization to remove fake cover from golf clubs

Time asks Trump Organization to remove fake cover from golf clubs

Time magazine has asked the Trump Organization to remove copies of a fake cover of President Trump that were on display at the company’s golf clubs, The Washington Post reported Tuesday afternoon.

The request came after the newspaper reported that at least four Trump-branded golf clubs had displayed a fake Time magazine cover that depicted Trump with the headline “Donald Trump: The ‘Apprentice’ is a television smash!”

The cover, dated March 1, 2009, was never published by the magazine at any point, a spokeswoman for Time confirmed.

“I can confirm that this is not a real TIME cover,” Kerri Chyka wrote to the Post in an email.

---------------------------------------

trumptimecovers_19551170_8col.jpg

Which cover is "fake"?

OK USMB White Wingers, defend ---------- 3...........2..........1..........

LMAO! The little boy who points and screeches is the WORST offender of them all!!!!!!!!!!!
Bahahahahahahaha.............
You poor thing. Your in pocket media is folding in on itself just like your party.

What is in pocket media? TIME magazine has been around since 1923. Almost as long as you, but far more intelligent and well read.

LMAO! The little boy who points and screeches is the WORST offender of them all!!!!!!!!!!!
You poor thing. Your in pocket media is folding in on itself just like your party.

What is in pocket media? TIME magazine has been around since 1923. Almost as long as you, but far more intelligent and well read.
If you can't figure out what that means you have no business questioning someone else's intelligence

If you can't figure out what that means you have no business questioning someone else's intelligence

You can attack me all you want, asshole. Trump is the King of Fake News with this little oopsie.

You can attack me all you want, asshole. Trump is the King of Fake News with this little oopsie.
I will attack you all I want. That's the joy of the first amendment.

Now go create another crybaby thread pussy

Forum List

Back