Trump lied about MS-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
No surprise that he lied about this too. Has he ever told the truth about anything? Finally today, listening to his "animals" and that they're coming 'in record numbers' lie, I decided to post the facts.

No record numbers. Obama deported more than trump so that's another trump lie.

Also, RWs here have posted about MS-13 coming FROM other countries. They're wrong/lied as well.

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Made in the USA: The Real History of the MS-13 Gang Trump Talked About in State of the Union | Democracy Now!

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/02/11/what-is-ms-13/

Is Ollie North going to supply Trump his coke from now on?

No surprise that he lied about this too. Has he ever told the truth about anything? Finally today, listening to his "animals" and that they're coming 'in record numbers' lie, I decided to post the facts.

Also, RWs here have posted about MS-13 coming FROM other countries. They're wrong/lied as well.

Made in the USA: The Real History of the MS-13 Gang Trump Talked About in State of the Union | Democracy Now!

Poor old Duddly......Barry's numbers included beaners they chased back across the border..and he never went after MS-13 or any other gangs.

Who cares? Your so called proof is to link to proven liars websites. lmao!

The left are defending MS13 gang members again, shocker. You people really are filthy scum.
GEN6501-2.jpg

Just another way Trump is trying to get us to fear Mexicans
not all brown people are Mexicans.....most of the MS-13 people are El Salvadorians and Hundurians,Mexican gangs are their rivals....

not to Trump .. all he ever mentions is mexico ,, hes not smart enough to even know where el salvador and hondurus are on a globe.
really?....a few weeks ago when he was talking about declaring war on MS-13 i thought i heard him mention El Salvador a few times....

not all brown people are Mexicans.....most of the MS-13 people are El Salvadorians and Hundurians,Mexican gangs are their rivals....

not to Trump .. all he ever mentions is mexico ,, hes not smart enough to even know where el salvador and hondurus are on a globe.
really?....a few weeks ago when he was talking about declaring war on MS-13 i thought i heard him mention El Salvador a few times....
you're right. just more shit from the left.

Yep but true of RWs as well.

Say immigrant and they think Mexico.

sick of his lies about Mexico and the people from there. Very few coming in and we need them more than they need us.

ICE needs to swing Through Trumps hotels and country clubs and high rise condo complex, and see waaddup.

not for the workers but for their fat ass employer ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back