Trump lied about MS-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprise that he lied about this too. Has he ever told the truth about anything? Finally today, listening to his "animals" and that they're coming 'in record numbers' lie, I decided to post the facts.

No record numbers. Obama deported more than trump so that's another trump lie.

Also, RWs here have posted about MS-13 coming FROM other countries. They're wrong/lied as well.

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Made in the USA: The Real History of the MS-13 Gang Trump Talked About in State of the Union | Democracy Now!

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/02/11/what-is-ms-13/

What the fuck, now you are defending gang bangers??

No surprise that he lied about this too. Has he ever told the truth about anything? Finally today, listening to his "animals" and that they're coming 'in record numbers' lie, I decided to post the facts.

Also, RWs here have posted about MS-13 coming FROM other countries. They're wrong/lied as well.

Made in the USA: The Real History of the MS-13 Gang Trump Talked About in State of the Union | Democracy Now!

yeah from the people who misquote him to change the meaning of his words......you know these people are full of shit.

buckeye45_73

And I'm sure you are more than willing to post those "misquotes".

Right?

LOL

Seriously, that is really lame.

He tells more than 5 lies every single day and you actually think he's being misquoted?

Okay, only fair to give you a chance to prove it. Go for it. (**wink**wink**)

How did RWNJs get so damn dumb?

I posted where they came from.

That's it.
That's all.
Nothing more.

But you really think that is "defending" them?

My driveway is smarter than you are.

You almost gotta laugh. The angry psychotic left and the angry psychotic fake news media is now in the business of defending gang members who commit beheadings and turn young women into virtual slaves because they hate the President. If one or two MS-13 gang members entered the U.S. last month and five gang members entered the U.S. this month wouldn't the term "record numbers" be accurate? Isn't it time the Washington Post condemns the actions of animals who commit horrific crimes rather than spending time nit picking the President's words?

That's it.
That's all.
Nothing more.

My left nut is smarter then a libtard like you, of course you are defending them to hate on trump.

You almost gotta laugh. The angry psychotic left and the angry psychotic fake news media is now in the business of defending gang members who commit beheadings and turn young women into virtual slaves because they hate the President. If one or two MS-13 gang members entered the U.S. last month and five gang members entered the U.S. this month wouldn't the term "record numbers" be accurate? Isn't it time the Washington Post condemns the actions of animals who commit horrific crimes rather than spending time nit picking the President's words?

whitehall
Okay, I have to believe that you idiots are serious with this and yet, not one of you can post a link to anyone, right or left, who defends these slime.

Including this thread.

Please, just be honest for just a moment. Do you really believe that posting where they started is the same as "defending" them? Do you really believe that?

That's it.
That's all.
Nothing more.

My left nut is smarter then a libtard like you, of course you are defending them to hate on trump.

bear513

Then it should be easy for you to post the exact phrases that "defend" ms13.

I dare you.

MS-13 originated with a flood of young immigrants to the United States in the ‘80s. There's evidence the gang started even earlier, in the '70s, with the punk rock and heavy metal scenes, but the gang as it's known today began with the Diaspora of refugees who fled El Salvador during a bloody civil war. Between 1980 and 1990, the population of Salvadoran immigrants in the US increased from 94,000 to 465,000. Many settled in the Los Angeles area.

A lot of these immigrants were young men who grew up around violence, so naturally gravitated towards it. When they arrived in LA, they were thrown into a system of established Latin (mostly Mexican) gangs, where they weren't welcome; they had to prove themselves as a force to be reckoned with. The word “mara” is a Central American term for gang, “salva” comes from El Salvador, and “trucha” is slang for clever. The term salvatrucha is historically used to described peasants trained as guerilla fighters.

MS-13 is not a homogenous group, but is broken into cliques united under a transnational identity. The gang is believed to have started in Pico-Union, adjacent to downtown Los Angeles, though many cliques existed in the greater LA area in the early '90s. Among the first was La Fulton, which began in 1991 in the San Fernando Valley. Its leader’s nickname was Satan. La Fulton was fighting for control of the area with more than 75 other gangs. Eventually, they made an alliance with the Mexican mafia and their notoriety grew throughout the city.

MS-13 originated with a flood of young immigrants to the United States in the ‘80s. There's evidence the gang started even earlier, in the '70s, with the punk rock and heavy metal scenes, but the gang as it's known today began with the Diaspora of refugees who fled El Salvador during a bloody civil war. Between 1980 and 1990, the population of Salvadoran immigrants in the US increased from 94,000 to 465,000. Many settled in the Los Angeles area.

A lot of these immigrants were young men who grew up around violence, so naturally gravitated towards it. When they arrived in LA, they were thrown into a system of established Latin (mostly Mexican) gangs, where they weren't welcome; they had to prove themselves as a force to be reckoned with. The word “mara” is a Central American term for gang, “salva” comes from El Salvador, and “trucha” is slang for clever. The term salvatrucha is historically used to described peasants trained as guerilla fighters.

MS-13 is not a homogenous group, but is broken into cliques united under a transnational identity. The gang is believed to have started in Pico-Union, adjacent to downtown Los Angeles, though many cliques existed in the greater LA area in the early '90s. Among the first was La Fulton, which began in 1991 in the San Fernando Valley. Its leader’s nickname was Satan. La Fulton was fighting for control of the area with more than 75 other gangs. Eventually, they made an alliance with the Mexican mafia and their notoriety grew throughout the city.

So you become apologists on not Making America Safe?

DdcE9nXUQAA5Fel.jpg

So you become apologists on not Making America Safe?

Oops .... Conserveguy .. Where did you come up with that ????

I just posted some facts and info ....

I think they should all be euthanized .

MS-13 victim was stabbed 100 times, decapitated, had heart ripped out, police say

Police: MS-13 men beat sex-trafficked girl with bat 28 times, 'indented' part of her body

Violent gang MS-13 is believed linked to these 11 recent Long Island killings

I could post more, but why bother. You will defend these animals regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back