Trump lied about MS-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
MS-13 may be from El Salvador, but the come in illegally through Mexico. That's where they need to be stopped. They are extremely violent, and kill for street cred, as well as drugs, and other reasons. They are proud of killing to get their jollies. Yes, they are animals.

MS-13 may be from El Salvador, but the come in illegally through Mexico. That's where they need to be stopped. They are extremely violent, and kill for street cred, as well as drugs, and other reasons. They are proud of killing to get their jollies. Yes, they are animals.

NOT FROM El Salvador.

They DO NOT COME THROUGH MEXICO.

READ.

Sheesh. I give up.

Just another way Trump is trying to get us to fear Mexicans
not all brown people are Mexicans.....most of the MS-13 people are El Salvadorians and Hundurians,Mexican gangs are their rivals....

not to Trump .. all he ever mentions is mexico ,, hes not smart enough to even know where el salvador and hondurus are on a globe.

Yep but true of RWs as well.

Say immigrant and they think Mexico.

sick of his lies about Mexico and the people from there. Very few coming in and we need them more than they need us.
i got news for you luddy thats the same way it is for lefties too....yea i know i was shocked too....

ICE needs to swing Through Trumps hotels and country clubs and high rise condo complex, and see waaddup.

not for the workers but for their fat ass employer ..

Its okay with RWNJs that he refuses to hire Americans, hires illegals and takes all his manufacturing out of the US.

For those who haven't seen the truth, click on the 'trump jobs' link in my sig.

And now, I get to go to the dentist.

Buh-bye.

not all brown people are Mexicans.....most of the MS-13 people are El Salvadorians and Hundurians,Mexican gangs are their rivals....

not to Trump .. all he ever mentions is mexico ,, hes not smart enough to even know where el salvador and hondurus are on a globe.

sick of his lies about Mexico and the people from there. Very few coming in and we need them more than they need us.
i got news for you luddy thats the same way it is for lefties too....yea i know i was shocked too....

LINK?

The left are defending MS13 gang members again, shocker. You people really are filthy scum.

LINK???

Stupid RWNJs can't read.

I have never seen anyone defend ms 13.
Must not have seen this thread.

LINK???

Just stop the constant lying. It really does not help any issue get any better.

THIS THREAD concerns the origin of the gang known as ms13.

LEARN TO READ.
Classic! Thank you Goebbels.

LINK?
were is your link?....

Now that’s a lie!

I watched a series on gang violence - Gangland - or something like that - the gang thugs get in the country more ways than on foot - BEELEEVE IT.

Well I remember the DV-13 ( Dominguez Varrio )gang near Long Beach back in the late 80's early 90's, so yeah I know where MS-13 comes from.

Still many of their recruits are Central Americans that are known for very violent ways...

Last edited:
Entire families of illegals are engaged in drug trafficking, when Mexico took over the meth trafficking it was so bad on the west coast that National Geographic filmed a documentary on the issue. Who knows how many US citizens and kids illegals have killed with meth.

In other news over 1/3 of all illegals are engaged in a tax scam costing American tax payers over $5 billion a year. Was your Federal tax refund $10,000? Many illegals are getting that much and more via this scam. It doesn't require them to actually pay any taxes because its a child tax credit. They claim at times over a dozen kids on their return, kids who are not theirs, kids who have never even set foot in America. By law this child tax credit is only available to US citizens, illegals claiming it are breaking the law.

Illegals driving drunk as fuck, no license, no insurance, many can't even read our road signs, they smash into US citizens killing them, crippling them.

Illegals driving drunk as fuck, no license, no insurance, many can't even read our road signs, they smash into US citizens killing them, crippling them.
Liberals feed on that stuff.

Until Trump ran for president all we ever heard was a spun one sided view of illegals. Then Trump dared to point out the rapes, murders, killing, drugs, identify theft, the cost to American taxpayers, all the stuff the DC swamp wanted to keep quiet.

No surprise that he lied about this too. Has he ever told the truth about anything? Finally today, listening to his "animals" and that they're coming 'in record numbers' lie, I decided to post the facts.

No record numbers. Obama deported more than trump so that's another trump lie.

Also, RWs here have posted about MS-13 coming FROM other countries. They're wrong/lied as well.

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Made in the USA: The Real History of the MS-13 Gang Trump Talked About in State of the Union | Democracy Now!

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/02/11/what-is-ms-13/
yeah from the people who misquote him to change the meaning of his words......you know these people are full of shit.

Sure he knows them, he knows all the shit hole countries.......and who not to let in.......

I watched a series on gang violence - Gangland - or something like that - the gang thugs get in the country more ways than on foot - BEELEEVE IT.

Same with drugs. Most come in on ships in big containers. Very little now from Mexico. Don't expect trump to know that though.

One problem with thinking Mexico is our big illegals problem is that we're getting may from other places. Like Fiji but idiot trump can't figure that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back