Trump...Just....Lies

You want Trump gone? Run a candidate and beat him in an election! That's the way we do things in America.
Or we can do it the Republican way and sway public opinion in our favor by holding endless investigations into Trump’s past and present dealings and impeach him for even the slightest wrong doing.

LOL...how's that working out for you so far, Faun?
So far, pretty good. We’ve gained 400 seats so far since Trump became president.

That's actually down from what normally occurs in a mid term of a first term President, Faun! You didn't win the Senate...did you?
Prove that....

If you on the left had a dollop of common sense you'd take a step back and examine WHY it is that Trump defeated Hillary Clinton in the last election and learn from your mistakes. Instead you've gone further to the left...something that doesn't reflect the vast majority of American voters.
2016 and the Presidential Election was not the last election. In 2018 Americans rejected Trump and Republicans by replacing elected and replaced the House of Representatives with a Democrat majority and denied Congressional control to Trump.
And now NO MORE do nothing Republican house that hid info about Trump from american people Now the pos's dirty linen will be shown to the world

What "info" do you think has been hidden from the American people, Eddie? What do you think the Trump campaign did that even approaches the sleaziness of the Clinton campaign? Did Trump hire foreign nationals to make up "dossiers" about Clinton and then leak them to the press? Did he use a FISA court to spy on his opponent? Did he corrupt the debate process by getting the questions ahead of time? Get back to me when ANYTHING like that has been "revealed" about Donald Trump's campaign!

You want Trump gone? Run a candidate and beat him in an election! That's the way we do things in America.
Or we can do it the Republican way and sway public opinion in our favor by holding endless investigations into Trump’s past and present dealings and impeach him for even the slightest wrong doing.

So far, pretty good. We’ve gained 400 seats so far since Trump became president.

That's actually down from what normally occurs in a mid term of a first term President, Faun! You didn't win the Senate...did you?
Prove that....

You want me to prove you didn't win the Senate? Or that a party in power historically takes a big hit in the first mid term? Do you really not know this stuff, Faun? I thought you were one of the more intelligent progressives on this board! I expect ignorance like that from the R-Derps and Not Fooled's of this board. I thought you were different!

OK. So tell me about this "reaction" you mentioned.

I'd be shocked if there wasn't a violent reaction if you on the left DID manage to stage a coup against a sitting President duly elected by the people!

I repeat...if you want Trump gone...run a better candidate than Hillary and defeat him! That's the way we do things in America!
At least you admit the right is more violent than the left. The left didn’t reply with violence when y’all tried to unseat a twice duly elected president.

Would the left have replied with violence if Clinton HAD been impeached? My guess is that they would have been just as prone to react violently to that as the right would to Trump's being impeached.
Dumbfuck, Clinton WAS impeached. :eusa_doh:

And the left did not respond with violence.

Because they knew that impeachment would never succeed. Why would you react violently when you know that the other side can't win!
So? There’s no chance of getting trump out on impeachment, yet you lions on the right are still threatening violence.

Thanks for demonstrating the right is more violent.

Prove that....

You want me to prove you didn't win the Senate? Or that a party in power historically takes a big hit in the first mid term? Do you really not know this stuff, Faun? I thought you were one of the more intelligent progressives on this board! I expect ignorance like that from the R-Derps and Not Fooled's of this board. I thought you were different!
No, lying con tool... I want you to prove a the opposition party of a first term president normally gains more than 400 seats in the mid-term...

If you on the left had a dollop of common sense you'd take a step back and examine WHY it is that Trump defeated Hillary Clinton in the last election and learn from your mistakes. Instead you've gone further to the left...something that doesn't reflect the vast majority of American voters.
2016 and the Presidential Election was not the last election. In 2018 Americans rejected Trump and Republicans by replacing elected and replaced the House of Representatives with a Democrat majority and denied Congressional control to Trump.
And now NO MORE do nothing Republican house that hid info about Trump from american people Now the pos's dirty linen will be shown to the world

What "info" do you think has been hidden from the American people, Eddie? What do you think the Trump campaign did that even approaches the sleaziness of the Clinton campaign? Did Trump hire foreign nationals to make up "dossiers" about Clinton and then leak them to the press? Did he use a FISA court to spy on his opponent? Did he corrupt the debate process by getting the questions ahead of time? Get back to me when ANYTHING like that has been "revealed" about Donald Trump's campaign!
For someone who knows so much about Hillaries faults and not know that trump is a lying piece of garbage who doesn't know his ass from his elbow about governing and acting in a decent fashion ,,,it baffles me

That is according to Fake News. Clearly you don't read President Trump's tweets explaining Democrats got Illegal aliens and dead people to vote.

That is according to Fake News. Clearly you don't read President Trump's tweets explaining Democrats got Illegal aliens and dead people to vote.
LOL

Yeah, but trump also tweets covfefe.

For someone who knows so much about Hillaries faults and not know that trump is a lying piece of garbage who doesn't know his ass from his elbow about governing and acting in a decent fashion ,,,it baffles me

Yep, baffles us how you fricken idiots didn't know about Hillary's faults.

Are you suggesting Hillary list because of her faults?

Huh? You mean lost? Yes, her lies, her BS, her attitude.

Thanks for admitting Democrats have integrity that Republicans lack.

While Hillary lost support for those things, Trump won the election because the right embraces those qualities.

While Hillary lost support for those things, Trump won the election because the right embraces those qualities.

So, you're saying Hillary lost because she lies and Trump won because he lies? Dang, you're one dumb liberal.

So, you're saying Hillary lost because she lies and Trump won because he lies? Dang, you're one dumb liberal.
No, you said Hillary lost because she lied. I said trump won because he lied.

So put her and bill in god damn jail Just put the complete AH you put in our WH next to them You think in 20 years we'll be bashing trump like you morons have bashed the clintons?

So put her and bill in god damn jail Just put the complete AH you put in our WH next to them You think in 20 years we'll be bashing trump like you morons have bashed the clintons?

In 20 years...no doubt, you clowns are still bashing Reagan...dumbass.

Reagan?? News to me I've read posts of republicans bashing JFK and FDR

Great, you need a new news source, Fakebook just ain't working for ya.
AOC blames reagan - Bing video

Great, you need a new news source, Fakebook just ain't working for ya.
AOC blames reagan - Bing video
Wonderful You pick out a nut job that can't control her mouth At least she has the excuse of youth on her side What excuse do those dirty old men on the republican side have?

Oh, Eddie! You haven't quite figured out that the only "collusion" that took place in the last election took place between Hillary Clinton, the DNC, Fusion GPS, the Obama Administration and the liberal media...have you? All Trump did was run a better campaign and get elected!
Oh that's rich! None of them met directly with any Russians, but they colluded with the Russians, and the Tramp campaign met directly with the Russians, in Tramp Tower no less, but that was NOT collusion. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back