Trump...Just....Lies

wow absolutely no leftist can answer me. hahahahaha I love the truth, it always prevails.
JC If you can't find 1000 trump lies just by mistake get your blind mans dog to find them
so you can't post one of em? I already debunked three of them over the course of the year that were offered up. still waiting on a lie.

Actually there are far greater lies. Like the one you just told about people saying babies are a disposable asset.

Especially while supporting separating actual born children from their parents and putting them in cages.
sure babies are considered a disposable asset. what else do you call killing them at will?
I call it your sick fantasy

Actually there are far greater lies. Like the one you just told about people saying babies are a disposable asset.

Especially while supporting separating actual born children from their parents and putting them in cages.
sure babies are considered a disposable asset. what else do you call killing them at will?
I call it your sick fantasy
my fantasy would be everyone of the deaths would be lefturds instead of babies, you betcha, you fking evil fk.

Now quote a lie and get on topic.

How do the people of America ever trust this world class liar ,,and what of the countries that USED to have faith in Americas word ? Let the pos go to war without our used to be allies??
name a fking lie? I've asked and asked and still you haven't produced one. If you're going to call someone a liar, post the lie.
Do you remember trump claiming he had a "beautiful tax break" planned for the middle class just before the 2018 election?

There was no plan for any such thing. THAT was a lie

How do the people of America ever trust this world class liar ,,and what of the countries that USED to have faith in Americas word ? Let the pos go to war without our used to be allies??
name a fking lie? I've asked and asked and still you haven't produced one. If you're going to call someone a liar, post the lie.
Do you remember trump claiming he had a "beautiful tax break" planned for the middle class just before the 2018 election?

he had one, the congress didn't want to do it. so you're wrong again.

Trump Unveils New Tax Plan Ahead Of Mid-Terms - The Daily Coin

fk this is easy.

From your link

But the vague plan is being criticized as a fake, pre-election stunt at worst; and at best, something that could only happen next year, and only if Republicans maintain control Congress.

Details on the proposed tax cut part two are lacking, other than to say that middle-income families could get a 10-percent tax break. Of course, if the plan is to cut 10 percent from a specific income bracket, the wealthy will also benefit due to the graduated scale.

There was no plan. Only him CLAIMING he had a plan...which he did not

It was of course a lie and of course you refuse to admit it

From your link

But the vague plan is being criticized as a fake, pre-election stunt at worst; and at best, something that could only happen next year, and only if Republicans maintain control Congress.

Details on the proposed tax cut part two are lacking, other than to say that middle-income families could get a 10-percent tax break. Of course, if the plan is to cut 10 percent from a specific income bracket, the wealthy will also benefit due to the graduated scale.

There was no plan. Only him CLAIMING he had a plan...which he did not

It was of course a lie and of course you refuse to admit it
well again, it takes congress, right?

I'm wondering why anyone would believe Trump any longer. Especially after this week, when he 1) decided to not impose tariffs on Mexico because they were stopping illegals, 2) decided not to bomb Iran after they shot down a drone of ours, stopping the attack "10 minutes before it was supposed to happen", and finally, 3) deciding not to deport over 2,000 illegals that he had been threatening to go after all week, because he's gonna give the Dems a chance to fix the border.

Face it..................Trump threatens a lot of crap, but rarely follows through, especially when he is told it is a stupid move by his own party.

he had one, the congress didn't want to do it. so you're wrong again.

Trump Unveils New Tax Plan Ahead Of Mid-Terms - The Daily Coin

fk this is easy.
OH but the huge tax break to all the 1% went through like a breeze?? What unadulterated bullshit republicans feast on

Forum List

Back