Trump...Just....Lies

Trump is a compulsive serial liar. His staff and administration are compulsive serial liars. His supporters are compulsive serial liars. Even the lawyers for his felony convicted liars are liars. His Campaign Chairman was convicted of lying and afterward the convicted liar's lawyer came out and blatantly lied to an audience shouting and calling him a liar. The disgraced lawyer showed no shame. He just continued with his open lying. Trump supporters here use the same tactic. Deny they are lying and just continue repeating rhe lie no matter how obvious it is they are lying. They repeat the lie over and over.
/——/ Here’s a lie for you: “I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinski...”
"Bu...bu...bu... what about what Bill Clinton said over twenty years (2 decades} ago!!!

By the way, the country got over it almost immediately. We kind of understand why a guy would lie to protect his marriage and hide his illicit sexual affair.
/——/ A lie is not a lie when uttered by a democRAT

Trump is a compulsive serial liar. His staff and administration are compulsive serial liars. His supporters are compulsive serial liars. Even the lawyers for his felony convicted liars are liars. His Campaign Chairman was convicted of lying and afterward the convicted liar's lawyer came out and blatantly lied to an audience shouting and calling him a liar. The disgraced lawyer showed no shame. He just continued with his open lying. Trump supporters here use the same tactic. Deny they are lying and just continue repeating rhe lie no matter how obvious it is they are lying. They repeat the lie over and over.
/——/ Here’s a lie for you: “I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinski...”
"Bu...bu...bu... what about what Bill Clinton said over twenty years (2 decades} ago!!!

By the way, the country got over it almost immediately. We kind of understand why a guy would lie to protect his marriage and hide his illicit sexual affair.

and in your world a lie is not a lie when uttered by a Trump.

you are no different than that which you rail against.

Was trump lying when he said more people were at his inauguration (right) than Obama’s (left)?

obama-wd-trump-inauguration-crowd-comparison.jpg

Was trump lying when he said more people were at his inauguration (right) than Obama’s (left)?

/——/ No he wasn’t

/——/ No he wasn’t

actually, yeah he was.

/——/ No he wasn’t

Then when you say, “a lie is not a lie when uttered by a democRAT,” you really mean it’s not a lie when uttered by a CONservatard.

You are your enemy.

Last edited:

/——/ No he wasn’t

Then when you say, “a lie is not a lie when uttered by a democRAT,” you really mean it’s not a lie when uttered by a conservatard.

You are your enemy.
And when did Mexico pay for our wall ? See the moron is begging to spend more money And oh yes I will show my taxes ????Seems he threw lots of crap even before he was elected and his dotards caught it all

/——/ No he wasn’t

Then when you say, “a lie is not a lie when uttered by a democRAT,” you really mean it’s not a lie when uttered by a conservatard.

You are your enemy.
And when did Mexico pay for our wall ? See the moron is begging to spend more money And oh yes I will show my taxes ????Seems he threw lots of crap even before he was elected and his dotards caught it all
/—-/ Trump has 6 years to get them to pay. Patience grasshopper

/——/ No he wasn’t

You are your enemy.
That means you get to spend another 6 years being a condom for trump.

/——/ No he wasn’t

Right on bro, we all know Trump's crowd was 10 times bigger, so big it would not fit into the picture. Lying Obama, doctored up his picture. At best Obama only had a couple thousand show up, and nearly all those were hired TV extras from hollywood. Hell, Obama wasn't even born in the US, so everything he did for 8 years never happened legally.

THAT is your proof?

Some guy on Breitbart making unsubstantiated allegations?

Oh
/——/ As Mikey’s said, you don’t accept proof. My guess is you already googled it and know it’s true. Obama’s Auto Bailout Was Really a Hefty Union Payoff
Notice how the worthless lying scum Right have switched from the stimulus money to the auto bailout money when they were called out on their lie!!!
/---- Now when are you going to provide a link proving the money was spent as promised? When Tinkerbell?
Ron Hart: Where did the stimulus money go? – Orange County Register
View attachment 250107
So where did all that sweet stimulus money go? Of the money spent in swing state Wisconsin, 80 percent went to public sector unions – those with already locked-in jobs. In fact, right-to-work states got $266 less per person in stimulus money than heavily unionized states. Where Democrats had a vast majority of representatives, their states got $460 per person more.

When Obama signed the stimulus bill in 2009, he promised it would provide “help for those hardest hit by our economic crisis.” Clearly, it did not. The states hurt the most, the ones with more foreclosures, unemployment and bankruptcy, got less money than richer states closer to power. Washington, D.C. got the most stimulus money: $7,602 per capita.

The stimulus was a huge political slush fund with little accountability. Obama credits the passage of his stimulus bill to people having no idea how Democrats were going to spend the money.
When asked to provide a link to those bullshit claims you linked to a Breitbart blog piece full of allegations and NOTHING substantial...and you just quoted it here without attribution.

So yea. You just lie
/——/ Just because you don’t like Breitbart doesn’t mean it’s not a valid source. I provided more sources while all you have is personal opinion.

It's a highly right-wing biased site.

/——/ No he wasn’t
LIAR!

/——/ No he wasn’t

You are your enemy.
And each year we'll put another nail in his coffin

Left wingers constantly complain about the lies from right-wing politicians. Why do they lie so much? This is why: They are authoritarian in nature. It is in keeping with the party hierarchy to lie to stay in power. Evangelicals and 'conservatives' are hypocritical because they deny the lies from the party of Orange and rail on every Democrat lie. They're cool with their leaders lies. Cult45 encourages all the underhanded shit they do because that's the kind of people they are. Dumb and unAmerican to their spoiled cores.

Left wingers constantly complain about the lies from right-wing politicians. Why do they lie so much? This is why: They are authoritarian in nature. It is in keeping with the party hierarchy to lie to stay in power. Evangelicals and 'conservatives' are hypocritical because they deny the lies from the party of Orange and rail on every Democrat lie. They're cool with their leaders lies. Cult45 encourages all the underhanded shit they do because that's the kind of people they are. Dumb and unAmerican to their spoiled cores.

Of course, its not about facts or the truth, it is about winning. How you win is irrelevant. Lefties want to play by rules, laws, facts, the truth, well that is their problem. Putin never said "I can't do that, because it wrong?"...lol. Trump has never thought that either. The truth and facts are constraining. Telling lies has unlimited potential. Both are winners. Their track record speaks for themselves, and they are two most powerful men in the world. If someone wants to be a winner, be like Trump!

Last edited:
Just lies and threatens
POLITICS
03/14/2019 11:03 pm ET
Trump Raises Specter Of Supporters Turning Violent If They Don’t Get Their Way
“I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of Bikers for Trump,” the president warns.

No he didn’t.. re listen moron

yes he did you mindless sheep. It was just a gaff and not a big deal, but he did clearly say it
and yea...it was "just a gaff" (one he has made several times before...he seems to think all CEOs name their companies after themselves) he called Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson “Marillyn Lockheed”.

But what's jarring about it is the outright LIE. The denial of reality.

Disturbing to say the least

I have the feeling that what's REALLY disturbing to you, Lesh is that Trump beat Hillary in an election over two years ago! People that start strings like this one border on the pathetic.

yes he did you mindless sheep. It was just a gaff and not a big deal, but he did clearly say it
and yea...it was "just a gaff" (one he has made several times before...he seems to think all CEOs name their companies after themselves) he called Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson “Marillyn Lockheed”.

I have the feeling that what's REALLY disturbing to you, Lesh is that Trump beat Hillary in an election over two years ago! People that start strings like this one border on the pathetic.
how pathetic was trumps latest threat?? Didn't think the moron could divide America more ,,,I was wrong

how pathetic was trumps latest threat?? Didn't think the moron could divide America more ,,,I was wrong

I hate to break this to you, Eddie but the people who lawfully elected this President are getting tired of the illegal attempts by the left to negate that vote! If you think there won't be a reaction to an attempt to impeach a sitting President by you poor losers then you are incredibly naïve.

You want Trump gone? Run a candidate and beat him in an election! That's the way we do things in America.

Forum List

Back