Trump Jr. All In With Bud Light

All us normal people trying to just mind our own business sick of your deranged, perverse psycho bullshit being rammed down our throats while telling us how stupid and out of date we are.
Take heed. Tubiebloobie. Take heed.

Nope, many on the left think bud light lost they’re friggen minds as well.
It does seem kind of weird that they underestimated the sheer hatred of the American right. It's not something you should be proud of though.

The fact is americans are clueless about how to make beer. I'd rather buy foreign beer. You must agree on this one.

Of course I do. All American beer is piss water. I haven't drank and American beer in over 20 years. You have to drink ten of them to feel any effect.

Most people don't give two shits about your silly inconsequential culture wars bullshit. Just you people and your intended victims.

Oh, so now we moved to victimhood?

I think people are just fed up with this tranny shit altogether, right, left, and people in between. I know I am and it has nothing to do with my political affiliation.

What you people on the left are upset about is it actually worked and you hate it. I won't lose any sleep over a freak on a beer can, but you will because the message sent to AB is loud and clear.

TOO FUNNY. The left have been at a culture war with the entire country for at least a DECADE, but let a few people switch off of Bud Light because of a sick, offensive marketing campaign and now you think WE are in a culture war!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Every one of you made a conscious decision to single out the most vulnerable segments of the population for punishment. Don't blame your intended victims, that's what fascists do.

Every one of you made a conscious decision to single out the most vulnerable segments of the population for punishment. Don't blame your intended victims, that's what fascists do.
They could always move to another country.

I think people are just fed up with this tranny shit altogether, right, left, and people in between. I know I am and it has nothing to do with my political affiliation. What you people on the left are upset about is it actually worked and you hate it.

Right on. Funny how the left make a mountain out of people simply switching beers over a very offensive and perverse ad campaign all the while thinking nothing of 2000 riots in 350 cities killing dozens and injuring thousands while doing BILLIONS in damage wrecking whole cities or having a freak in woman's clothing in charge of nukes while stealing lady's luggage at airports or their president groping children and showering with his daughter, but YOU have a problem. :th_waiting:

We are up against serious, institutionalized organic brain damaged people.

You need professional help.

This Thread Sucks.gif
a85f32f08f1da84a9ac6dcda2199590f.jpg
crazy-1.gif

Right on. Funny how the left make a mountain out of people simply switching beers over a very offensive and perverse ad campaign all the while thinking nothing of 2000 riots in 350 cities killing dozens and injuring thousands while doing BILLIONS in damage wrecking whole cities or having a freak in woman's clothing in charge of nukes while stealing lady's luggage at airports or their president groping children and showering with his daughter, but YOU have a problem. :th_waiting:

We are up against serious, institutionalized organic brain damaged people.

Of course, just read their posts.

All people did was just stop buying their beer. No protests, no riots, not even any kind of organized boycots. And yet their claims are bigotry, snowflakes, outrage, and even hatred. I didn't see any of that. All of their claims apply to them, not us.

"Folks, if you ever want to know what the left is up to, just take note of what they accuse he Republicans of."
Rush Limbaugh

Forum List

Back