Chicago Is a Third World Country

I saw a similar video and 20 officers were standing around and watching while the vsndalism was occuri g. The argument was that they "didn't want it to escalate". In fairness, there may be some truth and logic in this position. So, as long as it is on video the police detectives can investigate and lay charges.

The police aren't autonomous. The police chief ultimately answers to the mayor and is subject to their edicts and politics.
In which the entire apparatus is deficient and always has been since the dops never do stop crime they merely react, if and when they want.

A mob of hundreds of kids took to the downtown streets last night and vandalized and terrorized the area. The city just elected a new mayor who supported defunding the police. Imagine living here by choice.

Chicagoland is 95% well controlled, low crime place to live with enormous job opportunities.
The bad areas are only 5% of the city.
You take out those neighborhoods and, literally, Chicago is as safe to live and work as small towns.

Chicagoland is 95% well controlled, low crime place to live with enormous job opportunities.
The bad areas are only 5% of the city.
You take out those neighborhoods and, literally, Chicago is as safe to live and work as small towns.
What percentage of that 5% is Black?

I don't even want to IMAGINE Living there..
I have two nephews that are moving out of Chicago to TN this year.
They are in the Algonquin area, which is low crime, but are moving like sooo many other people for economic reasons. The one makes $31/hr now, the job he is going to in a couple months in TN is basically the same job but only pays $24/hr. But in Knoxville, away from the madness of driving/living in such a big city. His rent will be $400 less a month. Works only a few minutes away from his job instead of 30 minutes on freeways. Etc.

I have two nephews that are moving out of Chicago to TN this year.
They are in the Algonquin area, which is low crime, but are moving like sooo many other people for economic reasons. The one makes $31/hr now, the job he is going to in a couple months in TN is basically the same job but only pays $24/hr. But in Knoxville, away from the madness of driving/living in such a big city. His rent will be $400 less a month. Works only a few minutes away from his job instead of 30 minutes on freeways. Etc.
Nice, good for them! :cool:

wilding never stops..and will only get worse with forced births...thugs are not born that way but are made into thugs by non parenting and a society that doesnt give a damn
forced births ? you sound like Margaret Sanger !

1681660825338.jpeg

Forum List

Back