Bud Light in serious trouble

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
It’s been a trainwreck for Bud Light and everybody connected, and things are reportedly getting even worse for the beer giant as production is now being impacted.

Production plants that work with the Anheuser-Busch brand are now starting to shut down, with a glass bottle factory in Wilson, North Carolina being forced to close its doors in the next few weeks.

“With Bud Light’s huge drop in sales, last week, the plant’s owner, the Ardagh group, announced it would be shutting down the factory in Mid-July, laying off close to 400 employees.”

Another plant associated with Bud Light in Ruston, Louisiana is also shutting down, with 245 jobs being lost.

Guess this woke idea didn't work out. Apparently, liberals aren't supporting the cause?

REPORT: Bud Light Production Plants Are Starting To Shut Down Due To Plummeting Sales

I feel for the employees and their families.

What about the families and employees of companies effected by woke agendas though? It works both ways.

It's not the workers fault for what the higher ups in their company did that ruined their brand and it's a shame they had to take a hit. But if a small handful of people have to find new jobs because America is pushing back against this kind of thing then that is an acceptable loss.

The real lesson learned is, is if you're a company you should shut up with politics or agendas and just make or produce whatever it is you make. Companies need to just make what they make and keep their opinions to themselves. All bud light had to do was just make beer and market it to their biggest customer, the average American.

I could fix their problem in 30 minutes. One hot girl in a bikini holding a Bud Light and saying real men and women love an ice cold bud light, we’re sorry.

Mmm...no. For me it's not that a trans person advertised the product; it's that he did it in a way so offensive and demeaning to women. So just saying "men and women love Bud Light" isn't going to make up for that. They need a whole campaign apologizing to women frankly, but they won't do that bc it would tick off the Left. So they're stuck.

Oh well. Boycotts work, even for the Right. It's a new day. And we're winning

It’s been a trainwreck for Bud Light and everybody connected, and things are reportedly getting even worse for the beer giant as production is now being impacted.

Production plants that work with the Anheuser-Busch brand are now starting to shut down, with a glass bottle factory in Wilson, North Carolina being forced to close its doors in the next few weeks.

“With Bud Light’s huge drop in sales, last week, the plant’s owner, the Ardagh group, announced it would be shutting down the factory in Mid-July, laying off close to 400 employees.”

Another plant associated with Bud Light in Ruston, Louisiana is also shutting down, with 245 jobs being lost.

Guess this woke idea didn't work out. Apparently, liberals aren't supporting the cause?

REPORT: Bud Light Production Plants Are Starting To Shut Down Due To Plummeting Sales

Well done, you all not only fucked Bud Light but all those other companies that dare to supply it with things.

All because you were triggered by a beer can!

Ain't America great!

Well done, you all not only fucked Bud Light but all those other companies that dare to supply it with things.

Ain't America great!
Thus concludes today's lesson. Class dismissed...

Ain't America great!
Bud Light sided with the groomers who want to pervert American children

Your side is to blame for the monetary turmoil that has caused

Pic is too small on my phone, and I'm not wearing my cheaters. So, no...

It is Panama City and not the one in Florida.

Though we are leaning more towards Boquete, we are also thinking about spending the first year in Panama City as we get the true lay of the land.

fun-things-to-do-in-Panama-City-Panama.jpg

Forum List

Back