Bud Light in serious trouble

My beer can my choice
They keep saying it was just one can. I don’t give a shit if it’s one, a twelver, a case or a truckload. I’m not putting up with your shit.

I’m not supporting you with beer sales to celebrate some lunatic in his mid 20’s being a fake chick for a year.

They keep saying it was just one can. I don’t give a shit if it’s one, a

twelver, a case or a truckload. I’m not putting up with your shit.

I’m not supporting you with beer sales to celebrate some lunatic in his mid 20’s being a fake chick for a year.
I agree....if you look at the post Im responding to you'll understand.....

AB was stupid to try to be anything but a retail outlet for a product. Stupid....

I agree....if you look at the post Im responding to you'll understand.....

AB was stupid to try to be anything but a retail outlet for a product. Stupid....
No I saw that and agree 100%. The retards at AB caused this and I’m more than happy to se them lose billions and have to fire some of their top brass. If I had shares in AB I would want the entire front office not only fired but lose their pensions over something so fucking stupid.

I think they have a new angle......

358188459_665705128445922_5603567551926441139_n.jpg

Last edited:
It’s been a trainwreck for Bud Light and everybody connected, and things are reportedly getting even worse for the beer giant as production is now being impacted.

Production plants that work with the Anheuser-Busch brand are now starting to shut down, with a glass bottle factory in Wilson, North Carolina being forced to close its doors in the next few weeks.

“With Bud Light’s huge drop in sales, last week, the plant’s owner, the Ardagh group, announced it would be shutting down the factory in Mid-July, laying off close to 400 employees.”

Another plant associated with Bud Light in Ruston, Louisiana is also shutting down, with 245 jobs being lost.

Guess this woke idea didn't work out. Apparently, liberals aren't supporting the cause?

REPORT: Bud Light Production Plants Are Starting To Shut Down Due To Plummeting Sales
Don't trouble your pointy head about it too much. A-B will eventually bounce back. Their stock price is holding steady.

MyPillow most likely won't bounce back. :lol:

Don't trouble your pointy head about it too much. A-B will eventually bounce back. Their stock price is holding steady.

Of course they're holding steady, companies like Blackrock are propping them up. Bud Light's employees, not so fortunate.

bud f***** light can close any day now...I don't care....imbeciles.

UVFhvHN.jpg

Oh, it's already risen quite a bit from it's bottom. It was at $44.51 and is now at $59.00.

Keep dreaming, hater.

How's Mike Lindell doing? :lol:

Go MAGA, go broke.

I don't care about a pillow, I've always thought he was a high-strung.

The fact remains, AB shot themselves in the foot. Good riddance to the woke jokes

I don't care about a pillow, I've always thought he was a high-strung.

The fact remains, AB shot themselves in the foot. Good riddance to the woke jokes
A-B will be here long after you are in your sad untended grave.

Oh, it's already risen quite a bit from it's bottom. It was at $44.51 and is now at $59.00.

Keep dreaming, hater.

How's Mike Lindell doing? :lol:

Go MAGA, go broke.
They lay off when they are doing so wonderfully?

That makes about as much sense as putting that piece of trash as a spokesthing.

Like the baby bells, break up these massive conglomerates. Not a word. That means congress is controlled until otherwise noted.

Forum List

Back