Bud Light in serious trouble

I played in a modern rock cover band back in '09, that was sponsored by Bud Light. I'm not changing my mind over stupid right-wing shit.
Who is talking about you changing your mind? I’m talking about idiot lefties in this thread claiming that bud light customers aren’t allowed to stop purchasing bud light because…reasons.

My point is why did the Chik FIL La boycott fail miserably and Bud Light took it right in the bottom line?

The answer is.... either someone knows how to boycott better or America just isn't into what the left is trying to sell

Or it could be there are 50 cheap, shitty beers to replace Bud Light with and not inconvenience oneself at all, CFA though is pretty unique in its taste. This is the same reason the Rightwing boycotts of the NFL failed,

Or it could be there are 50 cheap, shitty beers to replace Bud Light with and not inconvenience oneself at all, CFA though is pretty unique in its taste. This is the same reason the Rightwing boycotts of the NFL failed,
Chik Fil A is fast food. Fast food chains are a dime a dozen. Who are you trying to kid?

Chik Fil A is fast food. Fast food chains are a dime a dozen. Who are you trying to kid?

Not all fast food is created equal. CFL is unique in its taste, it is set apart from all the other chicken out there due to that. In a blind taste test anyone could pick out the CFL nuggets 100 times out of 100. The same could not be said for Bud Light.

You couldn't trigger a bb gun, Man Bun

Get the FCK over yourself

Man bun? I still sport a Marine Corps regulation hair cut 14 years after getting out.

You know, you are allowed to say the word FUCK, you do not have to be such a pussy and not spell it out.

Not all fast food is created equal. CFL is unique in its taste, it is set apart from all the other chicken out there due to that. In a blind taste test anyone could pick out the CFL nuggets 100 times out of 100. The same could not be said for Bud Light.
You can go to any fast food chain or restaurant and get a chicken sandwich,chicken nuggets or chicken strips. They are not that unique.

The answer is.... either someone knows how to boycott better or America just isn't into what the left is trying to sell

OIP.QZFOFoBx9dpvvYowQ8S5iAHaFj

I don't pay much attention to boycotting unless it's national news, my kids love chik fil la and of course we continue to patronize. I don't drink beer and hubby is a Scotch guy

My point is why did the Chik FIL La boycott fail miserably and Bud Light took it right in the bottom line?

I think it is neither. That Chik boycott was in 2012, it was over something less tangible to consumers (donations to anti-LGBTQ causes) that did not have a huge effect on their customer base. What is Bud Lite’s core customer base? The very people who are boycotting it.

Who is talking about you changing your mind? I’m talking about idiot lefties in this thread claiming that bud light customers aren’t allowed to stop purchasing bud light because…reasons.
I give no credence to "required" and "not allowed to". The stupid; it burns.

I’m talking about idiot lefties in this thread claiming that bud light customers aren’t allowed to stop purchasing bud light because…reasons.

can you link to the post in this thread that made that claim?

Thanks

Myself? I don't understand why people would stop buying something they like just because of an advertisement that didn't set well. Can't really wrap my head around it. I think AB just didn't recognize whi the customer base was. Still business should just be business. It's foolish to try to make it something else.

Jo

This isn't over an ad. This is over their choice of SPOKESPERSON. Literally, the person that this company feels represents the majority of their customer base. If they think the majority of their customers are fag men dressed up in womens clothing, they've got another thing coming.

Time to shut this bitch down.

Forum List

Back