Trump is right, US Muslims did celebrate 9-11

I Live In Jersey And Trump Is Right: Muslims DID Celebrate On 9/11 In NJ . . . We Saw It!
Carmine Sabia | Bizpac Review -
It did happen, and I saw it.

Donald Trump is telling the truth about Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on September 11, 2001.

I drove with family members though Patterson, N.J. that morning, after the planes hit. It’s not the kind of thing you forget.

We witnessed people in traditional Muslim garb dancing, jumping, shouting and celebrating like their team had won the Super Bowl, just as Trump said.

“I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down,” Trump said Saturday. “And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.”

Trump has refused to back off of those comments. He told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos Sunday, “it did happen. I saw it.”

Media outlets and politicians have been quick to call the Republican presidential front-runner a liar but the fact is it happened just like he said.

I didn’t see thousands of Muslims celebrating but I absolutely saw a pocket, perhaps 100, jumping for joy at the sight of the smoke rising from where the Twin Towers used to be.

The funny part of the media-made controversy is that until Trump recalled his experience on that day, these events were a commonly accepted fact by Jerseyans.

Others in N.J. have spoken about witnessing these events.

Suddenly we are all being called liars in order for Trump-haters to cast aspersions on him.

Well, I defy anyone in the media to call me a liar to my face.

Was the Washington Post lying in an article on September 18, 2001 when it wrote the following?

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

I know what I saw, Donald Trump knows what he saw and scores of N.J. residents know what they saw.

What none of us need is some talking head who doesn’t live here or didn’t see what we did to tell us what happened.

I encourage anyone who witnessed the celebrations in N.J., N.Y., or any other city that day to share their stories on Twitter with the hashtag #TrumpIsright.

Debbie remembers too the Muslims celebrating 9/11 on streets of NJ @KimLaCapria @snopes 9/11 MUSLIM Attacks on US: Remember What Happened. WHO DID IT. & WHO CELEBRATED pic.twitter.com/VyX1Qw3F1V

— Alysia Stern (@AlysiaStern) November 23, 2015

@johncardillo @jenilynn1001 @Chuckerino there was news footage of Muslims partying and cheering in Passaic and Patterson NJ TRUMP IS RIGHT

— A.P. (@ArtPar17) November 22, 2015

.@BradKRichardson -Want proof that Muslims celebrated as they heard of 9/11 attacks?100s of young men laughing,dancing,cheering; I saw them.

— Pat (@peste85) November 23, 2015

@DonaldTrump @ABC The Blind Shekh lived in Jersey City and I saw it on TV but in NYC many Muslims were also cheering. I saw it myself

— TIMENOUT (@TIMENOUT) November 23, 2015

@GovernorPataki @realDonaldTrump @GStephanopoulos The Muslims were celebrating until they realized the backlash soon to follow. I saw it.

— watsit2u (@thumbug) November 23, 2015

I saw it, too. RT @StormForce_1: The day and age we live in doesn't change the fact that Muslims did in fact … tmi.me - GirlPainting: I saw it, too.

— Connie (@GirlPainting) November 23, 2015
Funny how none of those people ever said that publicly on the record before. They're sycophants, like some here, who say that just to cover for Trump.

Meanwhile... Trump said he saw it on TV.... but there's no such video.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Really, I guess you must have missed the quotes earlier posted by residents who saw it. Again, the Israelis were taken in, investigated, and then released / deported. If they were spies they would have been tried and put in prison. It still doesn't add up to Muslims having parties in Muslim communities across the country. And we all know that happened, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that it did.
Tried for what?? WTF is wrong with you? What were they accused of?
Your article was questioning whether the Israelis detained were spies, they weren't. Are you guys trying to say it was just the five Israelis that were supposedly celebrating, represented ALL the claims of Muslims celebrating on 9-11? That pig just won't fly. :cuckoo:
That article indicated they were celebrating while the Towers fell. There is nothing anywhere in existence that has ever come to light of anyone else celebrating in such fashion in New Jersey.

And again.... Trump insists there's video of it... prove it.

Give it some time, we're talking almost 16 years ago.
How the fuck does 14 years, 2 months and two weeks become "almost 16 years??"

What the fuck is wrong with you sycophants??

And there is no such video. The media scoured their records and no such video exists. My guess is Trump saw something else but recalled the story as he told it the other day. Not a big deal, but it's getting worse for him because he's digging his heels in. Could be he saw the video of Muslims celebrating in the Middle East, saw the story of the 5 Israelis in Jersey, and over the years, the two stories became one in his mind. :dunno:

Washington post article already posted in this thread.
The WaPo article said "a number of people" that number was 5 and the people were Israelis.
Try a new lie please.
You're the one lying, tying a debunked Israeli story to the Muslim celebrations. Give it up.
No, Trump tied the WaPo article to his phony claim of Muslim celebrations and the WaPo story was about the 5 dancing Israelis who were mistaken for Arabs at first when reported to the police.
Bzzzzzzz wrong again. WaPo article was about people wearing Muslim garb and celebrating on ROOF TOPS. Israel were arrested driving a van close to a remote area next to the stadium. You either have major reading comprehension problems, or are trying to tie the two intentionally.
It does not. Now you're just flat out lying for Trump. :eusa_liar:

Northern New Jersey Draws Probers' Eyes

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

... which is why I don't believe any of the Trump acolytes who now step forward to say they saw it too; because they lie just like as you just did.

Nothing of the sort happened.

Liars like Roudy and irosie just fuel anti-semitism as well.

Preview

I remember the news back then...........as many Muslims danced around the world........and it showed them doing it here....................As far as thousands.........I simply don't remember..............I remember Hundreds doing so........more maybe.........maybe not...............

Don't care.............To the ones that cheered and the ones supporting those that cheered............You can kiss my ass.
Hundreds cheered in public while tens of thousands cheered in private.

The JaKeAss NeoCommunist is WRONG again!... Or he LIES...I vote #2!

• Retired FBI Agent: Bureau received ‘stacks of reports’ of calls of Muslims celebrating
    ABC NEWS WISCONSIN ^ | November 25, 2015 | Bill Riales
    One retired FBI agent says Donald Trump's claims of seeing Muslim celebrations following the attacks on 9-11 are absolutely plausible. Jim Burkett was an assistant special agent in charge with the FBI's office in Boston during 9-11 and afterward. He says during that time the office received tons of phone calls from people who feared more attacks and others reporting suspicious activity. Many of those calls, said Burkett, came from concerned and angry Americans reporting Muslim's celebrating over the destruction of the twin towers and damage to the Pentagon. The calls were logged, reports were made and there were "stacks...

More from the top law enforcement official in New Jersey:

Former AG on Trump's claim of cheering in N.J. on 9/11: 'It didn't happen'

As the horror and confusion unfolded on Sept. 11, 2001, John Farmer Jr. — then New Jersey's top law enforcement official — heard a rumor about Jersey City.

Word was spreading that people in the state's second-largest city— located directly across the Hudson River from Manhattan — were celebrating the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center that day.

"We checked that out instantly," Farmer, who was New Jersey's attorney general at the time, recalled in an interview Tuesday with NJ Advance Media. "If it had been going on — especially in the thousands — we would have locked that place down. Because it would have been a serious threat to public safety."

The story became relevant again in recent days after Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump claimed this weekend that he saw television footage of "thousands and thousands" of people in Jersey City cheering on 9/11. It was part of his argument that the U.S. needs to institute surveillance at mosques in the wake of the Nov. 13 Paris terrorist attacks.

But various officials and news reports have vehemently disputed Trump's claims.

Farmer said the rumors about Jersey City and of celebrating elsewhere in New Jersey were never confirmed.

"There was no dancing on the rooftops in Jersey City or Paterson on 9/11," said Farmer, who also served as senior counsel to the 9/11 Commission, co-chaired by former Gov. Tom Kean. "That was one of several confused, false reports that circulated that day that we checked out. Obviously, if there had been, it would have been a serious thing."

"There was no evidence that that happened," he concluded. "It didn't happen."

Riiiight. People are going to celebrate 9-11 in front of law enforcement. Sure sure. :cuckoo:
Since when was "celebrating" anything against the law? Ha ha ha.

Washington post article already posted in this thread.
The WaPo article said "a number of people" that number was 5 and the people were Israelis.
Try a new lie please.
You're the one lying, tying a debunked Israeli story to the Muslim celebrations. Give it up.
No, Trump tied the WaPo article to his phony claim of Muslim celebrations and the WaPo story was about the 5 dancing Israelis who were mistaken for Arabs at first when reported to the police.
Bzzzzzzz wrong again. WaPo article was about people wearing Muslim garb and celebrating on ROOF TOPS. Israel were arrested driving a van close to a remote area next to the stadium. You either have major reading comprehension problems, or are trying to tie the two intentionally.
Don't understand what the word allegedly means, do you?

Those reported rumors were determined to be "unfounded." Look at AP story Sept 17, 2001.

What you have people is people "remembering" a rumor turned urban legend.

We also have people who lived there coming forward and saying they saw Muslims celebrating. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....

My my lots of threads being started about this. Sounds bad and widespread. There must be several videos and pics of the celebrations right?

Actually he did say that: I heard him, so did you.

No, there are no reports of thousands cheering in NJ about the towers coming down.
There are no links, no evidence, no vids, no nothing.
Donald Trump: I have proof Jersey residents celebrated 9/11 attacks – video
That's not evidence. That's an article which talked about the 5 Israelis who were arrested.
Bzzzzz. Wrong again. Israelis arrested were ONE party and not celebrating on rooftops (plural). Read again:

"law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river".

No, there are no reports of thousands cheering in NJ about the towers coming down.
There are eyewitness accounts and some news articles. People were too worried about their own asses on that day, to think about Muslim reaction or videotaping it.
Produce the video of it or Trump was lying. Eyewitnesses coming forward now who never before discussed this are lying for Trump.
In an interview with Trump, 8 days after the attack, he said he was in his apartment on 911. Don't you think it strange that he never mentioned in the interview the thousands of Muslims he saw celebrating the attack in Jersey? Even stranger is his uncanny ability to see Muslim celebrations from his apartment 35 miles from Jersey City and people jumping out of the windows of the burning Towers from 4 miles away through the smoke.

Last edited:

Donald Trump: I have proof Jersey residents celebrated 9/11 attacks – video
That's not evidence. That's an article which talked about the 5 Israelis who were arrested.
Bzzzzz. Wrong again. Israelis arrested were ONE party and not celebrating on rooftops (plural). Read again:

"law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river".
So it was Israelis celebrating? I thought it was Muslims.

My my lots of threads being started about this. Sounds bad and widespread. There must be several videos and pics of the celebrations right?
Again why would there be videos? People worried about themselves. We're talking about 15 years ago.

Forum List

Back