Trump is right, US Muslims did celebrate 9-11

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Didn't the entire Muslim world erupt in celebrations over 9-11? I don't understand why people even doubt it, when we have US Muslims TODAY that are calling Islamic terrorists "freedom fighters". Here is part of Trump's evidence:

Anybody who thinks Muslims in US or outside weren't celebrating 9-11 as a whole is being delusional. There were some that didn't, but as a community the theme was "good, the US got what it deserved". But if you choose to kid yourself that's fine.

Last edited:
Anybody who thinks Muslims in US or outside weren't celebrating 9-11 as a whole is being delusional. There were some that didn't hit as a community the theme was "good, the US got what it deserved". But if you choose to kid yourself that's fine.
Roudy, you are not super Jew, you just don't have what it takes.

Your buddy Trump was saying he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating in NJ, personally.

He did not.

You did not.

There is a big Muslim community in NJ, I don't live in that shithole but I read many articles about American Muslims in Paterson passing out sweets and celebrating 9-11.

Do you really think they were sad? You're kidding yourself.

CNN even did a report on this a few years ago.
Let me see if I can find it..

There is a big Muslim community in NJ, I don't live in that shithole but I read many articles about American Muslims in Paterson passing out sweets and celebrating 9-11.

"Sad" is your word, not mine. I did not use it. There were not thousands celebrating that Trump saw.

Don't even suggest it.

"Sad" is your word, not mine. I did not use it. There were not thousands celebrating that Trump saw.

Don't even suggest it.

Probably more than thousands. But they didn't hit the streets celebrating, It was among friends and family. Think what you want. Why do you think they're any different than the Muslims who lived abroad and celebrated? They aren't.

Don't even suggest it.

Probably more than thousands. But they didn't hit the streets celebrating, It was among friends and family. Think what you want. Why do you think they're any different than the Muslims who lived abroad and celebrated? They aren't.
You know this how?

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.
There would be police reports then. Right?

There would be police reports then. Right?
Go look and see

"I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering" as the World Trade Center collapsed.
Donald Trump on Saturday, November 21st, 2015 in comments during a speech.

rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

As to the "allegedy" & "number of people" --

"Regarding Jersey City, which Trump mentioned specifically, we found two uncorroborated and unsourced mentions. Neither begins to approach the scale Trump described.

The Associated Press, on Sept. 17, 2001, described "rumors of rooftop celebrations of the attack by Muslims" in Jersey City. But the same report said those rumors were "unfounded."

The Washington Post, on Sept. 18, 2001, published an article that claimed "law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river." The Post story includes no source for this information, and we found no evidence that any of these allegations ever stuck."

Fact-checking Trump's claim that thousands in New Jersey cheered when World Trade Center tumbled

=============

Our ruling

"Trump said he "watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering" as the World Trade Center collapsed.

This defies basic logic. If thousands and thousands of people were celebrating the 9/11 attacks on American soil, many people beyond Trump would remember it. And in the 21st century, there would be video or visual evidence.

Instead, all we found were a couple of news articles that described rumors of celebrations that were either debunked or unproven.

Trump’s recollection of events in New Jersey in the hours after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks flies in the face of all the evidence we could find. We rate this statement Pants on Fire."

Dearborn is the epicenter of radical Islamofascism in the US.
There are enough guns/ammo/high explosives hidden in hundreds of 'peace loving' muslim houses there to start WW111. And that is exactly what is about to happen.
Every fucking ISIS terrorist sneaking into the US is heading directly to Dearborn to PU the weapons thy are gong to use against peace loving 'non-believers'.

Dearborn is the epicenter of radical Islamofascism in the US.
There are enough guns/ammo/high explosives hidden in hundreds of 'peace loving' muslim houses there to start WW111. And that is exactly what is about to happen.
Every fucking ISIS terrorist sneaking into the US is heading directly to Dearborn to PU the weapons thy are gong to use against peace loving 'non-believers'.

Why exactly do you want to deny Americans their Constitutional right to own guns- if they live in Dearborn?

Didn't the entire Muslim world erupt in celebrations over 9-11? I don't understand why people even doubt it, when we have US Muslims TODAY that are calling Islamic terrorists "freedom fighters". Here is part of Trump's evidence:

LOL- the radical Islams- calling for Muslims to recognize "Obama as the enemy he is"

Forum List

Back