Trump is right, US Muslims did celebrate 9-11

My my lots of threads being started about this. Sounds bad and widespread. There must be several videos and pics of the celebrations right?
Again why would there be videos? People worried about themselves. We're talking about 15 years ago.
Why would there be videos??

Because Trump said he saw video of it.

There could be videos. How many people do you to know that have videos on their phone from 15 years ago? I don't know any. And if there were they probably got erased when they switched phones.
Holyfuckingshit! :cuckoo:

Is there no apex to your stupidity?

Now you're claiming Trump saw videos on TV and on the Internet which only exist on peoples' phones?? :eusa_doh:

My my lots of threads being started about this. Sounds bad and widespread. There must be several videos and pics of the celebrations right?
Again why would there be videos? People worried about themselves. We're talking about 15 years ago.
No pictures? Nothing? Sounds like hearsay to me which is obviously unreliable.

We have witnesses who lived there that have come out, and a news article. Are you guys actually claiming that for some reason Muslim reaction to 9-11 was different than Muslim reaction outside the US? Seriously?
No, you have sycophants like you who will lie to cover for Trump so that he doesn’t look like he lied about what he claimed to have seen on TV. If even one of those supposed "eyewitnesses" can provide proof that they ever said they saw thousands of Muslims cheering in Jersey City prior to last week, then they will be believable.

I have yet to see any such evidence.

There could be videos. How many people do you to know that have videos on their phone from 15 years ago? I don't know any. And if there were they probably got erased when they switched phones.
With all the cameras trained on the tradgedy on 911, don't you think if there were celebrations here there would be at least one picture or video documenting it.

I do remember video of celebrating in the middle east, but not here.
That's where people are confusing the two -- (and it certainly wasn't thousands and thousands in that Gaza footage.)

Numerous people can also "remember" something that didn't happen --

"The phenomenon of false memories is common to everybody — the party you’re certain you attended in high school, say, when you were actually home with the flu, but so many people have told you about it over the years that it’s made its way into your own memory cache.
"

There have been many studies on this phenomenon - just one, for example:

"[T]he investigators spoke with the subjects about the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and mentioned in passing the footage that had been captured of United Flight 93 crashing in Pennsylvania — footage, of course, that does not exist. In both groups — HSAM subjects and those with normal memories — about 1 in 5 people “remembered” seeing this footage when asked about it later.

“It just seemed like something was falling out of the sky,” said one of the HSAM participants. “I was just, you know, kind of stunned by watching it, you know, go down.”

False Memories: When Your Brain Makes Stuff Up | TIME.com

The question actually is whether saying the truth that Muslims celebrated, is not allowed because it is offensive to certain people?

??

No, it's that what Trump claimed -- didn't happen/

Were there a few who celebrated around the world? Some. We know of the small group of adults and kids in Gaza. Besides that, reaction worldwide was pretty universal in sympathy, even in Islamic countries. There were isolated incidents, what few there were.

It has nothing to do with being offensive, it has to do with keeping the historical record accurate.

And as we've seen, Trump doesn't give a shit about what the documented, historical record shows.

Hell, he even changed Civil War history by placing a plaque and memorial on his golf course in honor of a battle that never took place, only to ingratiate himself.

"Small group in Gaza" Ha ha ha. Delusional talk, even your side doesn't agree with that. Millions did celebrate overseas, that is a fact, the leaders however talked from both sides of their mouths.

Now you're claiming Trump saw videos on TV and on the Internet which only exist on peoples' phones?? :eusa_doh:
Videos taken by phones played on TV and on the internet. Damn! speaking of stupid.

Like I said, don't count your chickens until the eggs have hatched. If and when a video does pop up then you guys will divert to something else Trump said, or it will be the usual "well, the US is oppressing, persecuting and killing their fellow Muslim brethern overseas, what do you expect?!"

We have witnesses who lived there that have come out, and a news article. Are you guys actually claiming that for some reason Muslim reaction to 9-11 was different than Muslim reaction outside the US? Seriously?
No, you have sycophants like you who will lie to cover for Trump so that he doesn’t look like he lied about what he claimed to have seen on TV. If even one of those supposed "eyewitnesses" can provide proof that they ever said they saw thousands of Muslims cheering in Jersey City prior to last week, then they will be believable.

Right. So we're going to discount all the people that have come forward and said they saw Muslims celebrating and if one of them does come up with a video, then the backup plan is to say "1, 2, 3, 4....it's not a thousand!" You guys are so predictable.

Videos taken by phones played on TV and on the internet. Damn! speaking of stupid.

Like I said, don't count your chickens until the eggs have hatched. If and when a video does pop up then you guys will divert to something else Trump said, or it will be the usual "well, the US is oppressing, persecuting and killing their fellow Muslim brethern overseas, what do you expect?!"
So Trump saw on TV "widely covered" footage of "Videos taken by phones" that somehow disappeared from all the media stations that broadcast them?

Ha hahahaha.

So Trump saw on TV "widely covered" footage of "Videos taken by phones" that somehow disappeared from all the media stations that broadcast them?

Ha hahahaha.

Why would they archive the video? Besides, if your candidate Hillary can criminally wipe her server clean and get away with it, can we trust a liberal corrupt media to be honest about having such a record, or doing an honest search for it? No, we obviously cannot. They haven't even been subpoenaed for it. And even then they would lie like they do every day.

If only there was an organization that is fully devoted to cataloging all news media reports all across the nation...

If only people devoted their entire days and livelihood to compiling, organizing, key wording, and making available these extensive media records to journalists and academia

If only...maybe they could call it something like LexusNexus.

If only...

Stupid is thinking videos played on TV and the Internet no longer exist because someone erased them from their phone. :cuckoo:

People who never spoke publicly about this and who are just now coming forward to support Trump are no more believable than you.

Right. So we're going to discount all the people that have come forward and said they saw Muslims celebrating and if one of them does come up with a video, then the backup plan is to say "1, 2, 3, 4....it's not a thousand!" You guys are so predictable.

Ha hahahaha.

Why would they archive the video? Besides, if your candidate Hillary can criminally wipe her server clean and get away with it, can we trust a liberal corrupt media to be honest about having such a record, or doing an honest search for it? No, we obviously cannot. They haven't even been subpoenaed for it. And even then they would lie like they do every day.
Virtually all videos are archived; and on the Internet, most web pages can be recovered even if the site no longer exists.

Your excuses are wearing thin.

Some of these dolts don't understand every media news report in America is archived, and cataloged.

It's absurd, as some are suggesting, the coverage was scrubbed.

It's birther level stupidity.

With all the cameras trained on the tradgedy on 911, don't you think if there were celebrations here there would be at least one picture or video documenting it.

Exactly, so you think the cameras would be focused on Muslims celebrating in New Jersey, rather than whether the attacks are over, where is the president and congress, who was behind the attacks, what people should do to keep safe, etc.
Those videos of Muslim celebrations in the Middle East were broadcast over and over on ever TV news network in the country and were the subject of many discussions on talk shows and TV new programs. Do you really think that if this was going on in New Jersey, that it would have escape the national and local news media? That is so implausible as to be laughable.

Ha hahahaha.
Yeah it's kind like the Birther theory, and his claims of violence within the black community, regardless of the evidence to the contrary, Trump says it happened.

Ha hahahaha.

Virtually all videos are archived; and on the Internet, most web pages can be recovered even if the site no longer exists.

Bull. Videos from youtube and other sites are taken down or lost all the time, and I personally lost all my data several times. I don't believe we even had icloud back then.

Ha hahahaha.
Yeah it's kind like the Birther theory, and his claims of violence within the black community, regardless of the evidence to the contrary, Trump says it happened.

So saying that Muslims celebrated on 9-11 because many if not most of them sympathize with the ideology of the radicals, and therefore we and many Western countries that have a significant population of Muslims have a problem they need to address, is equivalent to Birther Theory? Or perhaps you politically correct leftist whack jobs are delusional and Trump is correct.

Exactly, so you think the cameras would be focused on Muslims celebrating in New Jersey, rather than whether the attacks are over, where is the president and congress, who was behind the attacks, what people should do to keep safe, etc.
Those videos of Muslim celebrations in the Middle East were broadcast over and over on ever TV news network in the country and were the subject of many discussions on talk shows and TV new programs. Do you really think that if this was going on in New Jersey, that it would have escape the national and local news media? That is so implausible as to be laughable.

Like I said the news organizations were too busy keeping track of the aftermath of 9-11, whether we have other imminent attacks on the way, what is the status of our govt. officials, and what the public should do, to keep track of a bunch of Muslims celebrating. The celebration videos came from Muslims abroad because they weren't under attack, so the media documented it.

The New York Times quotation is far more damning. Here it is

"Within hours of the terror attacks, F.B.I. agents hurriedly intercepted telephone calls in which suspected associates of Al Qaeda in the United States were overheard celebrating the attacks. In the following days, agents swept in and arrested them. (New York Times, October 28, 2001, Section 1B; Column 1; Metropolitan Desk; Pg. 2)."

Ha hahahaha.

Bull. Videos from youtube and other sites are taken down or lost all the time, and I personally lost all my data several times. I don't believe we even had icloud back then.
Television networks maintain their own archives and are not susceptible to losing data due to morons who can't keep track of data on their own phones. If it appeared on TV, there would be a record of it.

As far as the Internet, most webpages can be found here ...

Internet Archive: Wayback Machine

... even if the site is no longer available.

You've exhausted all excuses. Either there's a video or there isn't. At this point, evidence is Trump is full of shit.

Ha hahahaha.

Television networks maintain their own archives and are not susceptible to losing data due to morons who can't keep track of data on their own phones. If it appeared on TV, there would be a record of it.

As far as the Internet, most webpages can be found here ...

Internet Archive: Wayback Machine

... even if the site is no longer available.

You've exhausted all excuses. Either there's a video or there isn't. At this point, evidence is Trump is full of shit.

And we know that leftist dominated media would do an honest search of their archives to pull up those videos, right? Right. They will never unless under court order and even then. The media is corrupt and biased and a political arm of the democrat party.

As far as the Internet, you aren't going to retrieve 15 year old lost videos on YouTube or other sites with that gimmick. Get real.

Forum List

Back