Trump is right, Biden is the real threat to democracy

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
This could be the point where Trump never again looks back in his rear view mirror. With Biden being a threat to our democracy, he shouldn't even be the Dem nominee. I see a mass of voters abandoning Biden because of this.

---Trump Fires Back At Biden, Accuses President Of Undermining Democracy---

---His campaign underscored this message by distributing "Biden Attacks Democracy" signs, signaling a strategic shift to focus more on the general election rather than internal Republican competition.---

How do you come to this conclusion? Could it be every stance when it comes to putting America and its people last. He is a train wreck which we may never recover.

This could be the point where Trump never again looks back in his rear view mirror. With Biden being a threat to our democracy, he shouldn't even be the Dem nominee. I see a mass of voters abandoning Biden because of this.

---His campaign underscored this message by distributing "Biden Attacks Democracy" signs, signaling a strategic shift to focus more on the general election rather than internal Republican competition.---

Biden could not even find his way from his bedroom to his kitchen without help.

But the party that props him up is what has destroyed any resemblance of a democratic vote with the GOP sitting idly by without a care.

Trump is the true threat to Trump's anti-democratic authoritarianism.
1701651078370.png

You can't tell me that Trump is any kind of a threat.

Sure, he started the Jewish extermination camps and the world wars, but that is as bad as it got.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

WTF, over?

1701653290441.png

Trump is the true threat to Trump's anti-democratic authoritarianism.

Left-wing extremism linked to psychopathy and narcissism:​

Narcissistic individuals and those with psychopathic tendencies are more likely to strongly endorse left-wing antihierarchical aggression, according to new research published in Current Psychology. Antihierarchical aggression refers to a specific type of hostility aimed at challenging or opposing hierarchical power structures or authority figures. The new findings shed light on psychological mechanisms that motivate some individuals to participate in violent political activism.

Now go get some mental help

This could be the point where Trump never again looks back in his rear view mirror.
I seriously doubt that. The democrats have mounted a greater legal assault against him than I've ever seen against any single human in history. Josef Mengele and Jeffrey Dahmer had less legal challenges and court cases against them than democrats have manufactured against Trump, and they keep adding more every week.

With Biden being a threat to our democracy, he shouldn't even be the Dem nominee.
Might help if the GOP-controlled House would file impeachment papers against him they've been talking about for a year but still have their thumbs up their asses. We now have about 10 million undocumented illegals in since Biden took office, most of which are military age young men from hostile foreign countries with an estimated cost of processing and taking care of them approaching 500 billion a year.

Remember when democrats balked at building Trump's border wall because they said we couldn't afford the 20 billion to build it?

Trump isn't the type to look in the rear view mirror to start with.

Trump is fighting the fight for his life as a free man. Can't say I blame him for pulling out all the stops.

View attachment 867578

You can't tell me that Trump is any kind of a threat.

Sure, he started the Jewish extermination camps and the world wars, but that is as bad as it got.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I don't think that anybody can tell you anything. You are the smartest man with a micropenis between your legs.

It's not just Biden, it is just about the entire left. In fact, if some of those others were president instead of Biden (Kamala Harris, just to name one), things would be even worse.

Of course Biden is the real threat, the only playbook the Democrats are using right now is projection, whatever they are actually doing, they accuse Republicans of doing, more to the point Trump!

306>232 Biden attacked the blob. And won.

Left-wing extremism linked to psychopathy and narcissism:​

Narcissistic individuals and those with psychopathic tendencies are more likely to strongly endorse left-wing antihierarchical aggression, according to new research published in Current Psychology. Antihierarchical aggression refers to a specific type of hostility aimed at challenging or opposing hierarchical power structures or authority figures. The new findings shed light on psychological mechanisms that motivate some individuals to participate in violent political activism.

Now go get some mental help
306>232. Certified!

I seriously doubt that. The democrats have mounted a greater legal assault against him than I've ever seen against any single human in history. Josef Mengele and Jeffrey Dahmer had less legal challenges and court cases against them than democrats have manufactured against Trump, and they keep adding more every week.

Might help if the GOP-controlled House would file impeachment papers against him they've been talking about for a year but still have their thumbs up their asses. We now have about 10 million undocumented illegals in since Biden took office, most of which are military age young men from hostile foreign countries with an estimated cost of processing and taking care of them approaching 500 billion a year.

Remember when democrats balked at building Trump's border wall because they said we couldn't afford the 20 billion to build it?
306>232..unimpeachable.

I know you are but what am I defense from the Trumpybear.

No You're the puppet!

Forum List

Back