The Republican party

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

is saturated with cowards. I've said this before the GOP is the stupid and gutless party, the Democrats the evil party. There are exceptions in both parties but this what we are stuck with.

is saturated with cowards. I've said this before the GOP is the stupid and gutless party, the Democrats the evil party. There are exceptions in both parties but this what we are stuck with.
Wait...............Wut?

The Republicans are an opposition political party to the democrats?

Who knew?

Yep

FO2tnS5XIAcZSew.jpg

But we keep giving them our votes.

I’ve said this for a long time. The republicans in Congress are some of the most spineless and gutless people around. This is why they lose so effing always. They don’t have the fortitude to give payback to the dems for the games they play, to use their own tactics against them. This is why McConnell needs to go. He’s the king of “we need to be bipartisan and try and work together”, but when dems are in charge, they’ll say “eff you” while throwing daggers at your back.

So yeah, the article is right. Our Republican leaders are spineless.

Ahh, blanket statements. That’s what you lefty’s do. You see, that bottom part of your meme is just totally wrong, but there’s no telling you that, right? Because that’s what you lefty’s do, you just try to blanket everyone together…

So cowardly that, if a House member had gone to the Democrats with four friends, he/she could have been Speaker, but didn’t. It’s unfortunate that the Republicans couldn’t even scrounge up five patriots!

The GOP and the RNC are not raising money right now... people are tired of their weakness and unaffectedness....
Ronna McDaniel needs to go today!!!!

Forum List

Back