Iran Attacks US Warship December, 3, 2023--Are they using Biden's gift of millions of dollars to Iran. Biden ushers in WWIII with a lot of money??

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
I can't believe that Iran would attack the United States Military after President Biden gave them money. Who is responsible for this attack?

Jon Cambrell, of the Associated Press speaks on this video about the attack. He also said that our Navy ridded the world of 3 Iranian Drones in the fray.

Edit: placed "President" in front of Biden's name. My bad for unconsciously omitting it.

Last edited:
Another source verifies the Iran aggression against America:

Three commercial vessels were attacked in the Red Sea on Sunday, prompting a U.S. warship to shoot down multiple unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) headed toward them.

The development could signify a serious escalation in a series of maritime attacks in the Middle East linked to the Israel-Hamas war.

"Today, there were four attacks against three separate commercial vessels operating in international waters in the southern Red Sea," a statement by U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) explained. "These three vessels are connected to 14 separate nations."

The USS Carney was in the southern Red Sea, just north of the Bab al-Mandab Strait, when it shot down three Houthi drones heading in its direction, a U.S. official told Fox News, adding that the action was taken in self-defense. The drones were launched from Houthi-controlled areas of Yemen, the official claimed.

PENTAGON CONFIRMS 74TH ATTACK ON US TROOPS IN MIDDLE EAST SINCE OCT. 17

USS Carney

The guided-missile destroyer USS Carney in Souda Bay, Greece. The American warship and multiple commercial ships came under attack Sunday, Dec. 3, 2023 in the Red Sea, the Pentagon said. (Petty Officer 3rd Class Bill Dodge/U.S. Navy via AP)

I can't believe that Iran would attack the United States Military after Biden gave them money. Who is responsible for this attack?

Jon Cambrell, of the Associated Press speaks on this video about the attack. He also said that our Navy ridded the world of 3 Iranian Drones in the fray.​

81s3kg.jpg

80012u.jpg

Iran must be wanting more money from the US. I can't think of a better way than
this with the current administration. :smoke:
If President Biden rewards this heinous act of aggression by Iran with more money, they better hide his gravesite or a whole lot of patriots will be peein' on his grave when his life on earth is done.

Biden needs to either throw in the towel or face impeachment. And Kamala better get help from both parties instead of calling Patriotic conservatives what her boss did. He called all of us "fascists." He learned it from his deep state advisory committee. :cranky:

Edit: ibid.

Last edited:
Iran must be wanting more money from the US. I can't think of a better way than
this with the current administration. :smoke:
Hopefully, Biden learned his lesson. If not, Congress needs to intervene. It's their job and responsibility to protect the American people when the President fails to uphold his Oath of Office which says that he has to provide for the common defense.

So far, he's provided for the poisonous enemy that his old boss President Obama heralded ad nauseum.

Ummm, do a little due diligence, honey.
The US didn't give Iran any money.
You are correct. Biden's gift of November 15, 2023 for six billion dollars to Iran, was stopped by Congress 3 days ago on November 30, 2023. I wouldn't have known it if you hadn't posted that. Thank you for the correction.
I found you to be correct here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...7feb32-8fd1-11ee-95e1-edd75d825df0_story.html

Again, thanks for your being up-to-date, chillicothe. I was sewing charity quilts for the last 3 days, thinking a weekend was the time to do it, so I did little reading or newswatching while putting my sewing machine on pedal to the metal. lol

And I just learned about the attack on our ship and private commercial vessels a few minutes before posting and searching to see if someone else at USMB had started a thread on this recent event. That took ten minutes, at least. I felt it was important if this is the event is as Fort Sumpter, an incident that starts another war. There's already been a rift over real estate with communist Russia/Ukraine and spy machines with China snooping around American real estate and military resources with a "weather balloon" as their narrative, while they are buying up farmlands in America to beat the band, mostly near American energy and military concerns.

:( Congress is so stymied right now, they didn't disclose Iranian goings-on when they could take a bite out of President Trump's neck, which is where the current MSM usually goes. 👎

Last edited:
You are correct. Biden's gift of November 15, 2023 for six billion dollars to Iran, was stopped by Congress 3 days ago on November 30, 2023. I wouldn't have known it if you hadn't posted that. Thank you for the correction.
I found you to be correct here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...7feb32-8fd1-11ee-95e1-edd75d825df0_story.html

Again, thanks for your being up-to-date, chillicothe. I was sewing charity quilts for the last 3 days, thinking a weekend was the time to do it, so I did little reading or newswatching while putting my sewing machine on pedal to the metal. lol

And I just learned about the attack on our ship and private commercial vessels a few minutes before posting and searching to see if someone else at USMB had started a thread on this recent event. That took ten minutes, at least. I felt it was important if this is the event is as Fort Sumpter, an incident that starts another world war. :(
Congress had control the whole time since the money was from confiscated oil shipments.

Has Iran come out with a statement or some sort of commentary that they did this?

I'm not saying they didn't, I am just curious!

All I'm reading is Houthis .....etc.... I know they are backed by Iran, but still I'd like to know if Iran said they did this.

That's all!

Forum List

Back