Trump is now the blame for the 'border crisis'

Eric Cartman

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2011

Trump is pressuring house Republicans to kill the bipartisan border deal in the Senate so that he can blame Biden for it. The problem is that by killing the deal the problem is now his fault.

Trump doesn't give a crap about America, just himself.

P.S. He also is hoping for a recession (his words not mine).
McConnell has offered to kill it....Donald exerted no pressure whatsoever. Didn't even ask.

So this is another smear campaign....

There's no issue at the border.

If Trump were President today, these same MAGATs would be cheering what he's doing to "stop" illegal immigration.

The idiot promised us that Mexico would pay for the wall, and he ended up squandering 100s of millions of tax dollars for like 3 feet of wall.

We've had enough!

Trump is pressuring house Republicans to kill the bipartisan border deal in the Senate so that he can blame Biden for it. The problem is that by killing the deal the problem is now his fault.

I guess we can't expect much from a cartoon character from South Park.

EverythingBad.gif

There's no issue at the border.

If Trump were President today, these same MAGATs would be cheering what he's doing to "stop" illegal immigration.

The idiot promised us that Mexico would pay for the wall, and he ended up squandering 100s of millions of tax dollars for like 3 feet of wall.

We've had enough!

Theres a huge issue with it. I've seen the masses at the border.

Trump is also to blame for WWI, WWII, Korea, the common cold as well.

Forum List

Back