Trump wins again...if he can sell TruthSocial in time for $3b...stay tuned. (Poll)

Will you buy shares in the new DJT stock issue?

• Yes

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 34 82.9%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
I thought Trump was in deep kimchi. Letitia James had him dead cold, cooked, legally toast...democrats were gloating and spiking the football, on the 1-yrd line.

....the desperation Hail Mary pass seems to be flying true, and straight to the goal line...

Trump is about to get $3 billion richer after deal is approved to take his company public. But it won’t solve his cash crunch​

Shareholders voted to approve Trump Media’s merger with a blank-check company, following years of legal and regulatory obstacles. Trump will own a dominant stake in a public company, with shares worth more than $3 billion at current market prices.

I thought Trump was in deep kimchi. Letitia James had him dead cold, cooked, legally toast...democrats were gloating and spiking the football, on the 1-yrd line.

....the desperation Hail Mary pass seems to be flying true, and straight to the goal line...

Trump is about to get $3 billion richer after deal is approved to take his company public. But it won’t solve his cash crunch​

Shareholders voted to approve Trump Media’s merger with a blank-check company, following years of legal and regulatory obstacles. Trump will own a dominant stake in a public company, with shares worth more than $3 billion at current market prices.
Th e stock will drop like a rock as soon as it starts trading.

So, you fuckups should buy it.

Probably would be better to just sell and take the money and run with bobby sue.

I hear Morocco is nice this time of year and no expedition treaty

So what? Who in their right mind is going to buy shares in a company when a potential jailbird like Trump has a majority stake in it?

OP, Trump is PROVING that he DOESN'T have any MONEY!

7645ffb0-a7c8-4423-8231-55dce1cf6fc1_text.gif

Yes, Joe Biden has raised more campaign funds than Donald Trump so far in the 2024 presidential race. As of now, Biden has raised approximately $92 million, while Trump’s total is just under $85.3 million1. Biden and the Democratic National Committee currently hold a $41 million cash advantage over Trump and the Republican National Committee2. While Trump’s legal battles have rallied GOP voters to his cause, Biden’s campaign is focused on stockpiling money for campaign purposes rather than legal fights3. The financial landscape seems to favor Biden as they both gear up for a potential general election rematch. 🗳️💰

Continue to bet against President Trump, by all means. He's playing 4D chess while this sissy-fuck of a 'judge' and its yard ape are playing "pull my finger".

We're going on what.... year 7?...... of DJT fucking every one of you losers in the ass and then wiping his dick on your curtains on the way out. :laughing0301:

He's just better than you.

ergonon black monster.jpg

Continue to bet against President Trump, by all means. He's playing 4D chess while this sissy-fuck of a 'judge' and its yard ape are playing "pull my finger".

We're going on what.... year 7?...... of DJT fucking every one of you losers in the ass and then wiping his dick on your curtains on the way out. :laughing0301:

He's just better than you.

View attachment 921062
Who is president again bitch

Forum List

Back