Trump is now the blame for the 'border crisis'

What an asshole you are.

Here you have a solution to this problem and that your response?

Yeah, it is, because you all don’t want a “solution”.

Do you think Biden would sign a bill that stopped the flow of illegals? What’s in the bill? Oh, I’ll give you a paltry amount for your border security just as long as you give me everything else I want. The bill will likely do nothing to stop illegal crossings..which is exactly my point. Trump wants to use it as a campaign ad, and Biden doesn’t want to close the border..so this benefits both parties.

Also, if I’m reading the right article, trump never told McConnell to kill the bill, he just said don’t agree to it unless the repubs get everything they want.

► January 18 - Trump turns squarely against compromise. Encouraging Johnson only to accept a “perfect” deal, Trump helps mobilize the GOP base and hard-line Republicans against any kind of deal.

Now, I’ll be straight with you, I don’t personally believe trump should be doing this…as he’s not the president…but, at the end of the day, doesn’t NOT securing the border give both sides what they want?

So you don't actually like what the definition is so you're just making one up. Wow you are dumb.
Dumb ass, I just told you precisely what fascism is, it has absolutely no dependency upon left or right, north and south, or any other fantasy you fascist dupes think you have dredged up, "Fascism" you fucking idiot is one party totalitarian rule, everything subjugated to the totalitarian dictates of that one party rule, everything! Fascism is the medieval aristocracy dressed up for the modern world, and most importantly of all, your dumb ass is NOT on the team as your dumb ass thinks it is, you are merely a tool of the self-declared ruling elite, indeed most likely they have already killed you, but you'd never believe that, you're not capable of realizing your mortal danger, good riddance to you when the mRNA clumps seal off your arteries and stroke you out.... :fu:

Dumb ass, I just told you precisely what fascism is, it has absolutely no dependency upon left or right, north and south, or any other fantasy you fascist dupes think you have dredged up, "Fascism" you fucking idiot is one party totalitarian rule, everything subjugated to the totalitarian dictates of that one party rule, everything! Fascism is the medieval aristocracy dressed up for the modern world, and most importantly of all, your dumb ass is NOT on the team as your dumb ass thinks it is, you are merely a tool of the self-declared ruling elite, indeed most likely they have already killed you, but you'd never believe that, you're not capable of realizing your mortal danger, good riddance to you when the mRNA clumps seal off your arteries and stroke you out.... :fu:
For goodness sakes don't believe what the encyclopedia Britannica says.... believe what the death ninja tells you.
For goodness sakes don't believe what the encyclopedia Britannica says.... Take death ninjas word for it. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump is pressuring house Republicans to kill the bipartisan border deal in the Senate so that he can blame Biden for it. The problem is that by killing the deal the problem is now his fault.

Trump doesn't give a crap about America, just himself.

P.S. He also is hoping for a recession (his words not mine).
The desperation in the Trump world

As the court cases become real and he can't cut that damn rope around his neck, he know he needs the presidency to save himself. That way he can pardon himself and even make Nixon look like a saint.

There's no issue at the border.

If Trump were President today, these same MAGATs would be cheering what he's doing to "stop" illegal immigration.

The idiot promised us that Mexico would pay for the wall, and he ended up squandering 100s of millions of tax dollars for like 3 feet of wall.

We've had enough!
1706244678507.png

Old news. Trump never cared about immigration other than to use it as a political weapon.
He created this problem in 2016 just by telling people it was a problem. Prior to that, no one paid much attention because it was not so bad.
That said, congress has made this a political football for over 20 years.
More or less since 9/11. W. actually ran on a pro-immigration platform and the DREAMER crap was supposed to be voted on and was expected to pass with broad support the week 9/11 happened but it never made it across the finish line because of the attack. Since then the right has really become increasingly hostile toward immigrants--legal or illegal.

More or less since 9/11. W. actually ran on a pro-immigration platform and the DREAMER crap was supposed to be voted on and was expected to pass with broad support the week 9/11 happened but it never made it across the finish line because of the attack. Since then the right has really become increasingly hostile toward immigrants--legal or illegal.
We accept legal immigration with open arms, because they did it by the law. You fuckers on the left dont like law, so hate the legals but love the diseased illegals. That is the difference between US. You dumbfuck.

Okay Nazi how many people are living in caves:auiqs.jpg:.
Now go ahead and marginalize this, as stupid Marxists/Demofascists always do.

MSN
Homeless people in California were found living in caves along the Tuolumne River before they were cleared out by the Modesto Police Department and volunteers over the weekend.

Volunteers with Operation 9-2-99 and the Tuolumne River Trust worked with police to clear them out, removing some 7,600 pounds of garbage from the area, authorities said.

There's no issue at the border.
If Trump were President today, these same MAGATs would be cheering what he's doing to "stop" illegal immigration.
The idiot promised us that Mexico would pay for the wall, and he ended up squandering 100s of millions of tax dollars for like 3 feet of wall.
We've had enough!
1. The issue at the border is millions of migrants invading the US, including thousands from Russia, China, Afg., Somalia, Yemen, and other adversaries.
2. Trump built the wall when everyone but the CBP was against him.
3. Mexico can still pay for the wall if congress passes a remittance tax on money sent out of the US

We've had enough of Biden

Trump is pressuring house Republicans to kill the bipartisan border deal in the Senate so that he can blame Biden for it. The problem is that by killing the deal the problem is now his fault.

Trump doesn't give a crap about America, just himself.

P.S. He also is hoping for a recession (his words not mine).
/——/ Because, instead of a clean border bill, dementia Joe tacked on $110 billion for Ukraine.
That why Trump is against it. But, you already knew that.
If there is a recession now, democRATs can’t blame Trump for causing it when he takes office.

Trump wants the border sealed. Biden wants to let terrorists in.

The "deal" the RINOs are pushing is still open borders.

The House knows that.
Why not pass this one and then build on it? Isn’t something better than nothing?

The political gamesmanship here is totally obvious. Don’t give the opponent a win during an election year. Ok fine, don’t give them a win… but you lose all credibility on the issue. No more pointing the finger at the Dems for border issues. Can’t have it both ways.

/——/ Because, instead of a clean border bill, dementia Joe tacked on $110 billion for Ukraine.
That why Trump is against it. But, you already knew that.
If there is a recession now, democRATs can’t blame Trump for causing it when he takes office.
So You're saying Trump's against it so he can help Putin. Okay now I understand.

McConnell has offered to kill it....Donald exerted no pressure whatsoever. Didn't even ask.

So this is another smear campaign....
Trump's social media posts saying that they shouldn't pass it, doesn't qualify as pressure?

/---/ Make the aid for Ukraine a separate, clean bill. Why are you morally opposed to that? Could it be because you know another Ukraine aid package can't be passed on its own and must be tied to another bill in order to pass?
Because Republicans have been saying for months that they would not pass a Ukrainian aid package unless it was attached to a border security deal. That is why.

Forum List

Back