Trump Is Definitely More Of A Man Of God Than Mitt Ever Was

Says who? You? You are you to pass judgement on them and based on what? YOur hate?

This whining that someone hates "Christians" or is "anti-Christian" is BS. Putting aside for a moment people of non-Christian faiths and people who do not adhere to a faith, Christians are feuding among themselves. Just using the term "Christian" means that one can't tell the players without a score card. Just this morning, someone commented that Catholics and Protestants had to be considered separately on some issue, but not only did he fail to break down the various Protestant denominations, he didn't mention the Orthodox at all.

Nothing in your post, supports your claim, that you made in your first sentence.

That Christians are a diverse group, does not mean that someone could still not hate them, or even some of them, with certain exceptions for self serving reasons.

My point stands. RW and libs like him, are anti-Christian bigots. Yes, Christians are a diverse group and libs like RW, do have exceptions of some Christians they like, primarily Christians that support the lib agenda.

But that still hate quite a lot of Christians, and argue against their right to participate in the political process based on religious grounds.

Your statement that "My point stands. RW and libs like him, are anti-Christian bigots" is untrue. It implies that he hates all people of the Christian faith just by virtue of their belief in this faith. RW might himself be a Christian.

Bigots can being bigoted against their own people, and/or have exceptions to their bigotry. That RW, might identify as a Christian, does not mean that he is not bigoted against Christians.

Your reference to the "lib agenda" is overtly political and revealing. You, and many others who call yourselves Christians are trying to push your political views as being a defining and identifying part of the Christian faith, which is false. They may be opposed by other Christians, and non-Christians alike, without these people's opposition being said to be rooted in a "hatred" for the Christian faith. Many Christians believe that your views are contrary to the central precepts of Christianity.

I do not do that. Those that do, I disagree with. I agree that not all opposition to the Religious Right, is motivated by hate or bigotry. But anyone that thinks that it is somehow wrong for the Religious Right to support Trump politically, is probably being a bigot.

All people have a right to participate in the political process based on religious grounds or other grounds, but you are trying to escape criticism and opposition by stamping a "Christian" label on your political views, asserting that opposition to them is opposition to God," as if there were any equivalence, and then crying "hatred," "discrimination," and "persecution," all of which is absurd.

This thread is an attack on a sizable group of Christians for supporting President Trump. RW is attacking the Religious Right for supporting a political leader that is willing to ally with them and support their goals. My position is that there is nothing wrong with them doing that.

You presentation of what I am doing here, is just not true.

Addendum: after writing this, I went to another thread and found this:
GRAPHIC: Tenn. deputy, pastor calls for LGBTQ executions in sermon
The people you seek to defend need to straighten (no pun intended) themselves out.

Never heard of him. Off topic.

He is an example of one of your "Christians," calling for the murder of other people, including other Christians, abusing the Christian faith to do it, and implying that he is an example of the Christian faith.

Yet, what about him, supports the idea of this thread, that it some how wrong of the Religious Right to support Trump?

You stated in your previous post that Christians have the right to engage in the political process. Supporting a Presidential Candidate is part of that.

That seems to indicate that you agree with me, on the thread topic.

Is it just impossible for you to admit that?

They sold out their Christianity

You are hysterical. There is nothing wrong, with a political group, like the Religious Right, supporting a politician that is friendly to them and supportive of their goals.

Try to calm down. Don't you lefties like to smoke pot? Maybe you should try more pot.
Only thing wrong is selling out your values for political favors.
We expect better from our religious groups

In reverse order,

1. No you do not. YOu have nothing but contempt for Christians. You are an anti-Christian bigot and you love it when religious groups "sell out their values" and support you, such as pro-life blacks. So, shove your lies back up your ass, where you pulled them from in the first place.

2. The religious right has not sold out any values in supporting Trump or his policies. That is just you throwing shit at a wall, like a monkey, hoping that no one would call you on your shit.

3. ANd we can know this, because if you had anything real to back up your shit, you would have led with it. Instead of the empty and stupid ass assertions you have done. You fucking moron.
Values the religious right ignore in return for political favors

Marital fidelity/Adultery
Business ethics
Truthfulness
Treating others as you would like to be treated

Says who? You? You are you to pass judgement on them and based on what? YOur hate?

Looking at the Ten Commandments.....Trump has broken just about all of them. Not sure whether he has killed anyone.

In reverse order,

1. No you do not. YOu have nothing but contempt for Christians. You are an anti-Christian bigot and you love it when religious groups "sell out their values" and support you, such as pro-life blacks. So, shove your lies back up your ass, where you pulled them from in the first place.

2. The religious right has not sold out any values in supporting Trump or his policies. That is just you throwing shit at a wall, like a monkey, hoping that no one would call you on your shit.

3. ANd we can know this, because if you had anything real to back up your shit, you would have led with it. Instead of the empty and stupid ass assertions you have done. You fucking moron.

Business ethics
Truthfulness

This whining that someone hates "Christians" or is "anti-Christian" is BS. Putting aside for a moment people of non-Christian faiths and people who do not adhere to a faith, Christians are feuding among themselves. Just using the term "Christian" means that one can't tell the players without a score card. Just this morning, someone commented that Catholics and Protestants had to be considered separately on some issue, but not only did he fail to break down the various Protestant denominations, he didn't mention the Orthodox at all.

Nothing in your post, supports your claim, that you made in your first sentence.

That Christians are a diverse group, does not mean that someone could still not hate them, or even some of them, with certain exceptions for self serving reasons.

My point stands. RW and libs like him, are anti-Christian bigots. Yes, Christians are a diverse group and libs like RW, do have exceptions of some Christians they like, primarily Christians that support the lib agenda.

But that still hate quite a lot of Christians, and argue against their right to participate in the political process based on religious grounds.

Your statement that "My point stands. RW and libs like him, are anti-Christian bigots" is untrue. It implies that he hates all people of the Christian faith just by virtue of their belief in this faith. RW might himself be a Christian.

Your reference to the "lib agenda" is overtly political and revealing. You, and many others who call yourselves Christians are trying to push your political views as being a defining and identifying part of the Christian faith, which is false. They may be opposed by other Christians, and non-Christians alike, without these people's opposition being said to be rooted in a "hatred" for the Christian faith. Many Christians believe that your views are contrary to the central precepts of Christianity.

All people have a right to participate in the political process based on religious grounds or other grounds, but you are trying to escape criticism and opposition by stamping a "Christian" label on your political views, asserting that opposition to them is opposition to God," as if there were any equivalence, and then crying "hatred," "discrimination," and "persecution," all of which is absurd.

The people you seek to defend need to straighten (no pun intended) themselves out.
Anyone who supports Trump cannot be a true Christian

You are hysterical. There is nothing wrong, with a political group, like the Religious Right, supporting a politician that is friendly to them and supportive of their goals.

Try to calm down. Don't you lefties like to smoke pot? Maybe you should try more pot.
Only thing wrong is selling out your values for political favors.
We expect better from our religious groups

In reverse order,

Business ethics
Truthfulness

Looking at the Ten Commandments.....Trump has broken just about all of them. Not sure whether he has killed anyone.

Supporting President TRump politically, does not equate to supporting his past infidelity.

I support him politically. I think his past infidelity was morally wrong and I consider(ed) it a minus in my calculation of whether or not to support him. I would be pretty unhappy, if I learned he was cheating on the First Lady.

But IMO, he was the best choice of the available candidates.

What part of any of that, strikes you as wrong?

Business ethics
Truthfulness

Lysistrata, that is RW, defining HIS political views as being "part of the Christian faith".

Explain why you are siding with him, and not with me on this issue.

Bigots can being bigoted against their own people, and/or have exceptions to their bigotry. That RW, might identify as a Christian, does not mean that he is not bigoted against Christians.

I do not do that. Those that do, I disagree with. I agree that not all opposition to the Religious Right, is motivated by hate or bigotry. But anyone that thinks that it is somehow wrong for the Religious Right to support Trump politically, is probably being a bigot.

This thread is an attack on a sizable group of Christians for supporting President Trump. RW is attacking the Religious Right for supporting a political leader that is willing to ally with them and support their goals. My position is that there is nothing wrong with them doing that.

He is an example of one of your "Christians," calling for the murder of other people, including other Christians, abusing the Christian faith to do it, and implying that he is an example of the Christian faith.

Yet, what about him, supports the idea of this thread, that it some how wrong of the Religious Right to support Trump?

You stated in your previous post that Christians have the right to engage in the political process. Supporting a Presidential Candidate is part of that.

No, because it isn't true. In your post 232, you wrote:

My point stands. RW and libs like him, are anti-Christian bigots. Yes, Christians are a diverse group and libs like RW, do have exceptions of some Christians they like, primarily Christians that support the they like, primarily Christians that support the lib agenda.
You write as if ""RW and libs like him" are not Christians, when you don't know that. Those who support the right-wing agenda are not the only Christians in the world, but you, and your friends, talk as if you are the only Christians and represent the entire faith. This is false.

Christians who support the "lib agenda" also have the right to participate in the political process, but they rarely go around claiming that their views represent an entire religion.

My point stands. RW and libs like him, are anti-Christian bigots. Yes, Christians are a diverse group and libs like RW, do have exceptions of some Christians they like, primarily Christians that support the they like, primarily Christians that support the lib agenda.
You write as if ""RW and libs like him" are not Christians, when you don't know that. Those who support the right-wing agenda are not the only Christians in the world, but you, and your friends, talk as if you are the only Christians and represent the entire faith. This is false.

Christians who support the "lib agenda" also have the right to participate in the political process, but they rarely go around claiming that their views represent an entire religion.

I write about RW and libs like him, based on his words and actions. I do not care whether or not he is Christian. It is irrelevant to my points about him and his actions and his position.

Your position is the opposite of RW's. That you have reflexively attacked me, is hilarious.

The only God that Trump worships is........$$$$$$$$$$

Lysistrata, that is RW, defining HIS political views as being "part of the Christian faith".

When Christians support Trump.........Jesus weeps

245659262_b95766e7b8_b.jpg

Obviously not. there is no way that his stint in the white house, will not take away time he could be spending to make more money.

Why do you say shit that you know is not true?

Obviously not. there is no way that his stint in the white house, will not take away time he could be spending to make more money.

Trump gave himself a tax cut and inheritance tax cut that saves himself and his family a billion dollars

When Christians support TRump, he wins. And you lose. That is what this is about. Your rage at not having your ONe Party Utopia already.

All your attempts to pretend it is anything more than that, is bs.

I write about RW and libs like him, based on his words and actions. I do not care whether or not he is Christian. It is irrelevant to my points about him and his actions and his position.

Your position is the opposite of RW's. That you have reflexively attacked me, is hilarious.

I never "reflexively" attacked you. You write as if you know the religious beliefs of anyone who disagrees with your position. You cannot know what RW's beliefs and my beliefs, or anyone else's are. And they are not any of your damned business.

Trump gave himself a tax cut and inheritance tax cut that saves himself and his family a billion dollars

Republicans cut taxes. If you have a point to make about it, make it. I will not be digging, because I don't care.

The Religious Right supports the candidate that is supporting them. Your butthurt over this, is not a problem for anyone but yourself.

I never "reflexively" attacked you. You write as if you know the religious beliefs of anyone who disagrees with your position. You cannot know what RW's beliefs and my beliefs, or anyone else's are. And they are not any of your damned business.

I don't care about the religious beliefs of RW, or yours.

RW is attacking Christians for participating in the political process.

You said that you believe that everyone has a right to participate in the political process.

I agree with you, and RW disagrees with you.

Yet you are attacking me, and not RW.

When Christians support TRump, he wins. And you lose. That is what this is about. Your rage at not having your ONe Party Utopia already.

Of course Trump wins

Then he laughs at how gullible they are

Republicans cut taxes. If you have a point to make about it, make it. I will not be digging, because I don't care.

The Religious Right supports the candidate that is supporting them. Your butthurt over this, is not a problem for anyone but yourself.

Trump benefited from his tax cuts more than anyone.

I don't care about the religious beliefs of RW, or yours.

RW is attacking Christians for participating in the political process.

You said that you believe that everyone has a right to participate in the political process.

I agree with you, and RW disagrees with you.

Yet you are attacking me, and not RW.

I beg to differ. You are the one attacking my right, and RW's right to participate in the political process. I know what my spiritual beliefs are, while you don't and neither does RW. You and I both do not know what RW's beliefs are, and you know what? They are none of mine or your's damned business.

Of course Trump wins

Then he laughs at how gullible they are

Funny, we are quite a ways into this discussion, and you have been attacking the Religious Right for supporting TRUmp, supposedly because you thought it was wrong of Christians to support someone who has or is not very, in your opinion, Christian.

Now, all of a sudden, you shit can that, and now start implying that they Religious Right is "gullible" for believing that Trump will, what? Give them that support he said he would?

Why would he not? You think he has some personal reason to not appoint conservative judges? What the fuck are you even talking about?

Dude. There is nothing wrong with a conservative religious group, supporting a Republican President based on political alliance.

Politics makes strange bedfellows.

You need to ask yourself, why you give a fuck about this.

William Barber is more of a Christian than these right wing zealots will ever be...…

As said before..."the right wing pastors talk so much about what Jesus talked about so little and talk so little about what Jesus talked about so much"

There is no political monopoly on Christianity....being a Christian doesn't mean you are supposed to worship whatever president has an R by their name....policies over personalities...

Forum List

Back